1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Charas

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by VapeNStone, Jan 6, 2013.

1. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

Modnote: The following 10 posts were moved out of the Arizer Solo thread.

Your the first person I have seen on this site that has mentions charras!!! Not many people know that word. Good shit!
    Tweek, Red Indy and vorrange like this.
  2. Red Indy

Red Indy Low carbon PSYCHONAUT

If you know where to find the good Jungly (Cannabis which grows in the wild in India) you will have the best Charras in the world.
    Have a look at this video and you'll surely know what I am talking about!!!! (they do have a site as well!)

3. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

This is where I learned about charras. I myself have never been to India. Great vid!
  4. m0sh

m0sh Singer Song Writer Stoner

Well "Charras" is our reclaim ... same thing different method.

India is awesome indeed but I still prefer weed even when I was there.
    Red Indy likes this.
  5. Red Indy

You are right on that, Charas is our reclaim, we can make it too and maybe even better.
    But nothing compares to being there, in the fields and getting 'very' high.
    Normal Ganja in India isn't that good, mostly even very low grade, but there are special places in the Himalayas, like Himachal Pradesh (Kulu valey, Manali, Manikaram etc.,) where the quality is quite different and the sweet taste compares to nothing else!
  6. jardri

jardri Vapor Dreams

Now I want to try those Charras!
  7. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Red Indy likes this.
  8. Red Indy

9. BeEazy

BeEazy Active Member

lear

I learn something new everyday
  10. kushcabbage

kushcabbage vapor nerd

incredible video, these guys are on the mountain talking to god. I want some cream
    z9 likes this.
  11. Edward Hyde

Edward Hyde Well-Known Member

these guys are from a coffee shop/seed brand that is located in amsterdam called Green House...and they have wont LOTS of Cannabis Cups...I think more than 42,they know what they are talking about and what they are doing ;)
  12. treeman

treeman Well-Known Member

Back in my smoking days I had charas on just two occasions, both times I was gifted a small amount by a good friends parents who knew where to get good imported hash. I remember the high being defferent from conventional skunk, it really seemed to "pickle" the mind, I remember blurtin gout sentences in the wrong order and generally not making much sense. Very lovely stuff but I love most traditional hashes, maybe even more so then kief and butane extracts.
    A lot of my friends prefer high grade skunk to hash, regardless of what type.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors