Chaos by Phattpiggie

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Gonna try her in a few hours!:rockon:
20240212-143632.jpg

20240212-142500.jpg

Yeah it's been a little while since I've been on the torch but I don't think I ever did it more than 30 seconds. It's pretty forgiving and if you pay attention to the vapor you should have a pretty good indication if you're riding a line too much or if you are ready to rip freely. I have been using it mostly on my Cobra coil or Zenleaf heater which I really like because it's always ready, there's no noise to heat it up and it's always perfect temperature right as soon as you pick it up.
What’s the low-end temp on a Zenleaf with this?

ColdAssistant,

someTooL

Just arrived and just need time take it all in. Nice boutique set for sure. Love the little piggy.

I’m having some issues with new my cobra coil, not allowing me to go above 550. I’m running with and Auber and have checked all 166 settings.

Any suggestions for the coil?

Edit: Added the chaos to the coil for a burn off and, boom, it starts climbing to correct temp. Take the chaos out and it starts dropping. As long as the chaos is in the coil it maintains whatever temperature. Right now it’s setting pretty maintaining 500. It’s my first cobra coil, should act like this?

Last edited:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Just arrived and just need time take it all in. Nice boutique set for sure. Love the little piggy.

I’m having some issues with new my cobra coil, not allowing me to go above 550. I’m running with and Auber and have checked all 166 settings.

Any suggestions for the coil?

Edit: Added the chaos to the coil for a burn off and, boom, it starts climbing to correct temp. Take the chaos out and it starts dropping. As long as the chaos is in the coil it maintains whatever temperature. Right now it’s setting pretty maintaining 500. It’s my first cobra coil, should act like this?

Yeah it will hit a point that you need to have something in the coil for it to heat and go any higher.

@ColdAssistant it's going to depend somewhat on your PID but I am guessing you can probably run it even close to 500 and still have enough heat. Personally I like keeping it a little hotter. This puts everything in the ready go position and if I want a lower temp hit then I will just let it cool down for a few seconds before starting to rip.

coolbreeze

Man, this thing is something else! Had my coil at about 500F and it's pumping out vapor. Feels nice and open, cool. Initial hit had fantastic flavor, instant vapor/whitewall. Looks like it'll fit some DFreez and Ed's bowls and the Screwball bowl.

Appreciate the torch timings. I will try that another day! ; )

I love the overall aesthetic and functional design. I'll be using this a lot--it's big, fun, and convenient. I really like this!

someTooL

Started at 500 and working the way to my sweet spot. Much agreed super fun to play with. Taste seems to last a long time at the ranges tried so far. Been waiting to go wireless and this was a nice introduction.

Most certainly looking to grab a TA this go around too.

coolbreeze

So how does this Chaos compare to the competition?
Yet another vape ball, or really a difference?
Well, it's great! I just got a flavor hit that was unexpected in the larger bong I'm using; it does lower temps well. Roast is fairly even, effects are strong. I think it differs in that it's not (but maybe could be) built to be coiled; it IS built to be torched; it does wireless really well. My understanding is that the heater core is modular and can be used in other setups potentially. I really like how different the styling is, too. It is more expensive than basic ballvape setups, especially if you need a PID and coil. But you get a really nice artisan package that works equally well torched or wirelessly powered. The only potential issue for me is that the bowl is large and even a screenload is substantial, but the vape does work pretty well with some other smaller diffuser bowls, too. I'd happily recommend it for anyone who wants a torch baller or who loves the look and uniqueness. It will function as well as any; the torch-heating seems really forgiving.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So how does this Chaos compare to the competition?
Yet another vape ball, or really a difference?

You probably were asking for user reports? But in my mind, the design is actually quite different from the regular ball vape offerings?? Aside from having maybe the most balls, it's got that long narrower shape, with glass because of the amount you don't even need rubies I guess??? And the bowl is a unique extra wide diameter that I think is pretty appealing and extra special... Not to mention the style and how it can be heated by torch as well as wireless PID nail coils

Oden

I'd happily recommend it for anyone who wants a torch baller or who loves the look and uniqueness. It will function as well as any.
Thank you for these pressures my friend.
This bowl is way too big for me.
This is really a negative point.
Otherwise the vape is beautiful in itself
You probably were asking for user reports? But in my mind, the design is actually quite different from the regular ball vape offerings?? Aside from having maybe the most balls, it's got that long narrower shape, with glass because of the amount you don't even need rubies I guess???
Yes I was looking for user reviews.
But I can't answer the questions about the number of balls present in the head, because in fact I don't even know how this vape was made.
There is no information 🤷🏻

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you for these pressures my friend.
This bowl is way too big for me.
This is really a negative point.
Otherwise the vape is beautiful in itself
Yes I was looking for user reviews.
But I can't answer the questions about the number of balls present in the head, because in fact I don't even know how this vape was made.
There is no information 🤷🏻

Yeah I found that out from reading what information there was and someone else told me I think? I just am not 100% sure that's why I added my question mark haha Anyway hope you are doing well my dude, been a little while, one thing I also don't quite understand is how the chaos mates up with the thermal accumulator... I believe, that would be the way to try not only a smaller bowl, but on the end or end of the spectrum an extremely small bowl compared to others... Maybe someone here can further clarify use of a chaos with a TA??

Oden

Yeah I found that out from reading what information there was and someone else told me I think? I just am not 100% sure that's why I added my question mark haha Anyway hope you are doing well my dude, been a little while, one thing I also don't quite understand is how the chaos mates up with the thermal accumulator... I believe, that would be the way to try not only a smaller bowl, but on the end or end of the spectrum an extremely small bowl compared to others... Maybe someone here can further clarify use of a chaos with a TA??
I am very good and you ?
Yes it's been a long time since I've discussed here... But I always read the threads of course to stay informed because things move very quickly in the world of vaping lol
For the moment I am completely satisfied with the setup that I was able to put in place, including the addition of American bong. But now I want to go wireless and this vape is one of the strong contenders on my list.
I'm going to get rid of all my current wired vape balls lol. So I'm in hesitation again like when I often sent you DM messages back then 😂😂
I believe, that would be the way to try not only a smaller bowl, but on the end or end of the spectrum an extremely small bowl compared to others... Maybe someone here can further clarify use of a chaos with a TA??
I don't know how this thermal accumulator works, but yeah it would be interesting to know that, and also to see in images the Chaos placed on other diffuser bowls to get an idea of what could be interesting to add.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
I stumbled across this thread and immediately became very interested in the Chaos. :cool:

I've been interested in a ball vape for some time, but the barrier to entry is quite high due to the high prices and poor availability here in Europe. Accordingly, I don't have a PID or coil or any other equipment. The Chaos therefore seems to me to be an excellent device for entering the world of ball vapes, doesn't it?

In addition to the excellent craftsmanship, I particularly like the fact that it can be operated with a torch. I have the Blazer GB2001 (http://blazerproducts.com/the-gb-2001-micro-torch.html) - would that be enough or do I need something bigger?

EDIT: The bowl size is huge (maybe too huge for me) - is there any kind of reducer available or a "half bowl setting" possible?

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I have to thank everyone for the support for the new venture it's been great. @VGOODIEZ thanks for everything.
@Custom Flower Hardware, @emily, @HughJundys, @someTooL, @VAPEHUNTER and @Zillacon I very much appreciate the thread, pictures and videos.
Still an odd feeling seeing Chaos in other peoples hands.

Here's what I mean about the Cobra and other coils.
The left hand coil is the Cobra and there are 5 turns on the heater. Right hand one is the regualr coil, 4 turns.
The 4 turn coil can be stretched a little so it covers more of the core.
20240210-214945.jpg

The bowl is big, excuse the rain drops in there. TA at 12 o'clock, Tempest at 1 and VC at 3.
As it's so big it made sense to offer the option to use a smaller bowl. The new TA have a variabowl so you can microdose with the Chaos core.
IMG-20230912-140315-984-2.jpg

Every Chaos goes out with a TA adapter and circlip. All metals are 316SS. Empty core in this picture.
Excuse the stand as you only ever see the top of the glass in other pictures.

The idea is that if you preferred using the smaller TA bowl all the time you would leave the top hat in place secured with the internal circlip.
IMG-20240215-134552-677-2.jpg

@VAPEHUNTER tried it this way and it works great. The top hat didn't appear to be that hot as they removed it with their fingers.
IMG-20240215-134455-565-2.jpg

I can also offer Chaos to TA bowls. The Walnut has been made this way. Chaos bowl screws on to the TA bowl.
They require a regular cleaning as the recalim will collect in the threading.
IMG-20240215-134433-830-2.jpg

There will be a number of fancy units being put together as and when time permits. Same kind of thing as the Walnut as well as some custom orders that have come in and ones that I just fancy making.

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The idea is that if you preferred using the smaller TA bowl all the time you would leave the top hat in place secured with the internal circlip.
IMG-20240215-134552-677-2.jpg

@VAPEHUNTER tried it this way and it works great. The top hat didn't appear to be that hot as they removed it with their fingers.
IMG-20240215-134455-565-2.jpg
Thanks you for this. These photos were exactly what I was looking for with the TA adapter. I have a Chaos on the way so I figured I would see for myself, but these photos answer all my questions.

Looking forward to it!

someTooL

Added the TA adapter and clip to the Chaos this afternoon and can report it fits nicely into a glass newvape (ringed v2 I believe) bowl. And nice results too lol. This wireless heater is a beast and retains heat for a long period.

Don’t get me wrong, the huge Chaos WPA bowl is a treat to rip some massive pulls, but the smaller bowl size hits my efficiency side nicely too.

Love the versatility.

Top Bottom