Ceramic plate coils

Steven

Has anybody ever tried these new ceramic Plate coils in atomizers. The divine tribe donut has been my preferred atomizer because of the ceramic donut.

There are a few new names that I came accross that uses a ceramic Plate coil in their atomizers. The brand Essensial have quartz Coated ceramic Plate coils. And either Sub-herb or Mr Bald 2 actually uses an even bigger ceramic Plate coil

These things are basically ceramic nails in a pen. I would like some input before giving them a try though. My shopping list is currently backed up. Someone toftt and try em out and share please
s842173577691018249_p25_i13_w640.jpeg
mr-bald-atomizer-package.jpg
mr-bald-coil.jpg

Steven,

PeteSeattle

Has anybody ever tried these new ceramic Plate coils in atomizers. The divine tribe donut has been my preferred atomizer because of the ceramic donut.

There are a few new names that I came accross that uses a ceramic Plate coil in their atomizers. The brand Essensial have quartz Coated ceramic Plate coils. And either Sub-herb or Mr Bald 2 actually uses an even bigger ceramic Plate coil

These things are basically ceramic nails in a pen. I would like some input before giving them a try though. My shopping list is currently backed up. Someone toftt and try em out and share please

I ordered a Mr. Bald 2. I have a feeling that it's still capable of combusting your material. Who knows. I picked it up for under $20. Figured I'd try it for that price point.

Will report after the Attu arrives.

PeteSeattle,
Reactions: Steven

Steven

I ordered a Mr. Bald 2. I have a feeling that it's still capable of combusting your material. Who knows. I picked it up for under $20. Figured I'd try it for that price point.

Will report after the Attu arrives.
I was actually more interested if you can take a single dab of wax off this well. Because it looks like a huge ceramic nail. If you are interested in a 510 threaded dry herb atty, try Divine tribes dry herb vaporizer. It's located in the last page of the atty section. Ineedhemp.com

Top Bottom