Celsius vs Fahrenheit Vapes- Temp differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfloopa

Vappy
Why is it that the temperature range is so different between the same vape in F vs C models? From what I've read here and elsewhere, pretty much every vape that uses Celsius has an owner prefers around 200C, but can go as high as 225C. I can't think of many vapes that can pass 400F. That's almost 40 degrees F hotter than any of the Fahrenheit vapes I've seen. Is there a reason for this? Is that extra temp range even that useful? I personally wouldn't think so, but I've never been able to go hotter than 400F.

(I hope I haven't completely misread and misunderstood the temps/models. :ninja:)

mrfloopa,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Not sure about your calculations tbh, 400F = 204,44C

The Solo goes up to 210 according to the manufacturer, 225 according to an owner with proper measuring tools. 7thfloor products go way higher then that. Those are the only two examples I know intimate enough, but as you may get by now, I don't see where you're coming from.

Personally I think (I use the word 'think', because I still consider myself a noob in some ways and am open te the fact that I might change my mind about it when I have a few more years of experience) a vape can't satisfy me unless it's able to produce the darkest of AVB. So yeah, high temps are useful, even if it is just for concentrates. I've never used an accurate digital vape though, so I have no idea how high. It probably differs per strain and dryness anyways, so I prefer to use the color of my AVB as a reference point for myself.

OhTheAgony,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom