Celebs in my forum?!

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
I always wonder if celebrities that smoke pot cruise this board or are actual members in disguise... really any forum I guess. Any famous comedians or musicians in the forums somewhere?

mattybass,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Of course there are. They're not going to 'come out' and I do not blame them.

Tom

tdavie,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I think Bill Clinton was here once still trying to defend the fact that he never 'smoked' marijuana. His "I didnt inhale" comment was in fact not untrue - when it was being SMOKED he didnt inhale. (He just ran out to his car to hit is LB)
Hahahaha Okay... Maybe not... :lol:

AGBeer,

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
tdavie said:
Of course there are. They're not going to 'come out' and I do not blame them.

Tom
Yeah I know that... Man the internet is a weird place.

mattybass,

lwien

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die !!

lwien,

the ob

all good in the hood.
lwien said:
My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die !!
easily one of my favorite movies of all time. thanks for that.

the ob,

Lycanthrope

King Of The Loons
Speaking about celebrities how about Willy Nelson could be here as an alias or just be a lurker. I bet hes here in some capacity, or at least has been at one time or another. He was a great proponent of vapeing on the Larry King show not long ago. He's out in the open with what he does and doesn't give a crap about what anyone thinks.

Lycanthrope,

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
Lycanthrope said:
Speaking about celebrities how about Willy Nelson could be here as an alias or just be a lurker. I bet hes here in some capacity, or at least has been at one time or another. He was a great proponent of vapeing on the Larry King show not long ago. He's out in the open with what he does and doesn't give a crap about what anyone thinks.
I would imagine Art Garfunkel might be lurking as well, he's another well-known user of MJ... him and Paul Simon recently postponed their tour here for Garfunkel's 'voice issues'... no doubt a result of the mj use hehe :p Credit to him though, I just watched the Old Friends tour last night from 2004 and he powered through all the high notes like it was 1968. His voice almost sounded more refined than the Central Park show!

mattybass,

Beezleb

I would imagine famous people have a lot more going on than normal people do so probably not so much time to do these kinds of things but I am sure from time to time someone with some measure of fame passes through.

For their sake, I hope they do. I spoke to someone the other day about vaporizers and they had lots of misinformation as facts.

Beezleb,

Mckdenton

Beezleb said:
I would imagine famous people have a lot more going on than normal people do so probably not so much time to do these kinds of things
said the famous person...

Mckdenton,

Raf007

Retailer
Imho famous people have more free time than us to lurk around. :)

Beezleb said:
I

For their sake, I hope they do. I spoke to someone the other day about vaporizers and they had lots of misinformation as facts.
that my daily lot too. Somestimes I even get tired (but i still go for it) of explaining vaporization and all its pros...

Raf007,

UncleHerb

I believe I might be able to shed some light on this. Yes, there are some high profile people coming in here to read posts. And there are those that would use this information to damage the reputations of them. I personally know a high profile guy that comes in here in-cognito but cannot use his real name because of this. Remember "Elvis" that Tom made the custom maple PD for? If certain people discovered just who Elvis is, his place in the fishing industry would be ruined. Now, he might not be a celebrity to most here, but he signs thousands of autographs every year and a lot of little kids look up to him and he's a celeb to them.

UncleHerb,

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
UncleHerb said:
I believe I might be able to shed some light on this. Yes, there are some high profile people coming in here to read posts. And there are those that would use this information to damage the reputations of them. I personally know a high profile guy that comes in here in-cognito but cannot use his real name because of this. Remember "Elvis" that Tom made the custom maple PD for? If certain people discovered just who Elvis is, his place in the fishing industry would be ruined. Now, he might not be a celebrity to most here, but he signs thousands of autographs every year and a lot of little kids look up to him and he's a celeb to them.
Please tell me it's Bob Izumi :p

or this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_BLggf-mqs

mattybass,

Purple-Days

Bill Dance is funny, great out-takes, has a sense of humor... might be... or might not.

I can think of a couple of musicians of note (haha) and we had an order once from a fellow with the same name as a former presidential candidate... Nahhh, couldn't have been him... or might be... who knows... But like Uncle Herb says, it's not something you make an announcement about.

Purple-Days,
Top Bottom