CBD oil vaping

spanner

Hi all,
I have some trouble obtaining material to vape and I am also concerned about legality issues here in the UK.
A while ago I became aware of high strength CBD vape oil and have been doing some research but could not get any definitive answers so I decided to ask you guys some questions if that's ok?
I know that CBD will not get me high but I am looking for that "couch lock " effect that helps me relax and chill.
Will CBD vape oil help with this?
Which product is considered the best? Should I avoid any product made from industrial hemp?
Should I aim for 200mg -700mg oils?
Could you point me towards any good reviews?
Many thanks

OF

I know that CBD will not get me high but I am looking for that "couch lock " effect that helps me relax and chill.
Will CBD vape oil help with this?
Which product is considered the best? Should I avoid any product made from industrial hemp?
Should I aim for 200mg -700mg oils?

It no doubt varies some from person to person but I find both high CBD concentrates and bud strains high in CBD can get MMJ effects (pain relief, sleep, etc) without getting too 'dingy'. More of a 'body' than 'head' high. It lets me stay 'clear headed' enough to function.

Many think it's the ratio of THC to CBD that makes the difference. Some say at least 1:1 ratio, others more like 1:3 or more.

Where it comes from doesn't matter from an effect POV. Industrial hemp is the same plant (sativa I understand?), just with a THC content under 3% as defined here. In theory this means more 'off taste' and other things in the concentrate (the best concentrates definitely come from top shelf buds), but from a MMJ and health standpoint I see no reason for concern.

Sorry, I don't understand the last question. Are you talking '200mG per gram'? As in 20%? If so the big issue is the ratio of THC to CBD since you're going to use as much concentrate as it takes to get an effective dose. That is you'll use half the amount of 40% as you would 20%?

As many prove experimentally every day, a guy can get as drunk on 8% beer as 40% Whiskey. It just takes a few more swallows?

OF

SavedByTheVape

As a medical cannabis patient with chronic spinal impingement, inflammation and pain, I use CBD on a daily basis. I have experimented with many medicinal strains that are high in CBD (pennywise was my personal favorito with a solid 1:1 CBD to indica dominant THC ratio) but also have some decent levels of THC and I have experimented with purely non-psychoactive industrial hemp CBD as well. I have found very relaxing, ache-soothing, and pain relieving effects from using strictly industrial hemp cbd that I ordered online. I do find that it is very non-psychoactive (helps with the body but doesn't slow down the mind) and doesn't really get me medicated in the sense of being stoned (great for during work). Also, if I am feeling overly medicated or too couch-locked, I find that the industrial hemp CBD helps to reduce paranoia and heighten my mental clarity. @spanner , it sounds like you might possibly be looking for a high thc indica dominant strain (producing heavy full body effects and deep relaxation). Irie I.

SavedByTheVape,
Reactions: spanner

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
i think he means cbd only concentrates. they are getting popular in europe at the moment.
ordered one with 30% cbd and less than 1% thc (country restriction limit). it clearly does something,although it tastes not too good. very planty with a hashy note.

i like it best mixed with herb or other oil because of the taste. it seems to drastically reduce the high of thc,which can be a good effect!

funkyjunky,
Reactions: spanner
Top Bottom