CBD for a dog?

CalyxSmokr

I have a 50 pound dog who I rescued from Mexico that was attacked by a pack of other dogs. They ripped out her eye. Got surgery to clean it up but she has seizures possibly because the optic nerve goes right into the brain.
Sounds bad but this was 5 years ago and the only problem now is occasional seizures.
Anyone know if CBDs might help, how much dosage, and possibly a brand you might recommend? I will check with vets when lockdown lifts a bit but not sure what they will have to offer. Meds mentioned in the past they were not eager to give so maybe they have side effects. Not sure what they may know of CBD.
Have heard that CBD helps seizures but not sure if that is this type.
TIA

CalyxSmokr,

Guest399

hi
i have a litlle dog and gave him all 2 days one drop CBD for animals which have no terpenes and no thc.
my dog weights only 3,5 kg (i am from europe)

i read that it helps by seizures, but i am no a doctor. but my opinion is you cant kill your dog only with cbd and further it helps as its damaged something. thats only my opinion

i have read for around 3 kgs 1 drops of pipette

i have read in that many owners gave her dogs especially at the end of her days and that gave often an big extra push to the dog and
then he builds up more energy again and were more agile and fitter

Last edited:

Guest399

Have heard that CBD helps seizures but not sure if that is this type.
TIA

my dog has little electric shocks often which durate only little second. because of that i gave him cbd but it were not real seizures
also i think it protect perhaps a little to get other ilness

Top Bottom