CBD distillate powder VS CBD oil. Vaping?

MinnBobber

I've been vaping CBD powder (THC/CBD not legal here). That works very well in my Herbalizer with my miniVAP Flexicone basket modules. Put a stainless steel conc pad into the basket, warm it up
with the Herbie blower, and sprinkle on the CBD powder to melt in.

The CBD Flexicone is then good for several sessions.

Would vaping via SS pad work with CBD oil? And what would it taste like?
The oil lists ingredients as : organic hempseed oil, organic avocado oil, fractionated coconut,
and hemp extract.

Could the CBD oil be added to a regular chamber of ground flowers?

The CBD poweder has an almost neutral taste, maybe a hint of cherry.
Would the oil have more of a taste?
Thanks

MinnBobber,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
That type of CBD oil is NOT for inhalation, it's for topicals or tinctures. Those types of fats when vaporized could cause lipid pneumonia. The CBD oil should only have one ingredient for highest purity.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I don't think that's a 1 ingredient concentrate cause the cbd content is not even close to 100%. If 26% is cbd, what's the rest?

It's Co2 wax so its a more full spectrum type of extract, it would need to be an isolate to be 99% CBD. That's like the white CBD powder or crystal sold online. This is a bit different.

It says they have one with 12% CBD and one with 66% CBD. The rest is probably largely epicuticular plant waxes judging by the lack of transparency. But probably some other cannabinoids and unknown plant compounds and terpenes as well.

Top Bottom