CBD concentrat's questions for EU folks (and U.K)

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
So I am basically looking for legal CBD oil/wax/shatter from THC low cannabis or ..*sigh* :\ legal hemp (fucking law makers)

Wondering if anyone had any experience with brands like "Synergy of nature"?

Thinking about ordering it to Sweden as the only thing I can find here is Ejuice stuff and I just wanna use my convection vapes and no interest in inhaling PG/VG

Why can't cannabis just be legal in all its form and people stop being dicks globally?

Bad enough that street weed and the black market has breed out all the good stuff, the fucking government has to choke people from the other side :clap:

Yes I am bit bitter and dankrupt :rip:

Bladesman

So I am basically looking for legal CBD oil/wax/shatter from THC low cannabis or ..*sigh* :\ legal hemp (fucking law makers)

Wondering if anyone had any experience with brands like "Synergy of nature"?

Thinking about ordering it to Sweden as the only thing I can find here is Ejuice stuff and I just wanna use my convection vapes and no interest in inhaling PG/VG

Why can't cannabis just be legal in all its form and people stop being dicks globally?

Bad enough that street weed and the black market has breed out all the good stuff, the fucking government has to choke people from the other side :clap:

Yes I am bit bitter and dankrupt :rip:
I know you posted a while ago but ive just purchased some 85% cbd crumble from Synergy of nature. Natural cannabis terpines are infused and the tastes are simply outstanding. Expensive yes, but definitely worth a go. Theres alot of flavours to choose from and this shit is outstanding, certainly the best cbd i have had.

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
I know you posted a while ago but ive just purchased some 85% cbd crumble from Synergy of nature. Natural cannabis terpines are infused and the tastes are simply outstanding. Expensive yes, but definitely worth a go. Theres alot of flavours to choose from and this shit is outstanding, certainly the best cbd i have had.
Haha yeah also a customer and that is where I would recommend others to purchase from I uk/eu

Fantastic flavor

Hjalmark,
Reactions: Bladesman

crazybarry

I’ve tried this synergy “crumble” which is made from the powder Cbd . Very clever and almost like a real extract

unfortunately the fake terpenes not cannabis terpenes made me spaz out I’m Vaping a 5% Cbd e liquid instead . I did enjoy their blueberry headband but what I have right now seems the best if you have a Vape pen check out granddaddy purple canavape it’s a liquid not wax crumble it’s CBD e liquid I think this is it
https://www.canavape.co.uk/canavape-completecbgcbdterpenes30ml-54-c.asp

Also got some crystal dab from synergy of but it was a powder and they wouldn’t answer my email .

I know cbdoils UK do a range as well of dabs. I even used canavape in my volcano liquid pad it was insaine highly recommended

crazybarry,
Reactions: Hjalmark

Bladesman

I’ve tried this synergy “crumble” which is made from the powder Cbd . Very clever and almost like a real extract

unfortunately the fake terpenes not cannabis terpenes made me spaz out I’m Vaping a 5% Cbd e liquid instead .
It says they are real terpines ,all 100% natural cannabis terpines. For some reason, it did not do a damn thing to me, i went through half a gram in 1 evening using my haze v3 vape, lasted a long time, i felt no effect whatsoever, i expected to feel chilled and get a good sleep, nothing at all.Awake for half the night again. I put the rest on ebay as it was a waste of money for me.

Bladesman,
Top Bottom