CBD Cannabis UK & EU

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Anyone tried Goldbar ( goldbar420.ch )? Their hash looks pretty interesting but seems suspicious that they only take a bank transfer or crypto.
The criminal gang that controls the global economy has attacked most independent cannabis business and removed them from Paypal and credit card payment systems. This is literally the kind of thing that Bitcoin was created to bypass. Lots of websites have vanished too, or put behind "security risk" warning pages..

Last edited:
Haze Mister,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Anyone tried Goldbar ( goldbar420.ch )? Their hash looks pretty interesting but seems suspicious that they only take a bank transfer or crypto.
I would never trust that tbh.
The criminal gang that controls the global economy
I don't know if it's intentional or not but this sounds like a really nasty dog whistle.

Gomaruana

UK limit is 0.2%. I tried a gram of tangerine dream from kingdom of green and have made a Swiss order (had to send cash because a bank transfer was going to cost £36 in fees) for 7g.

I am quite interested/excited by all this and feel this could be the start of something here in the uk. I would be keen to start my own business supplying these low thc strains but also feel it is a bit of a legislation minefield.

I am using these high cbd products through the day to try and lower my thc intake as I'm sure thc doesn't help me stay productive throughout my work day on the farm.
Sending cash, that sounds risky, although it probably isn't.

Maybe ask them if they know about monero. All darknet markets are switching to this technique. It's legal to use in all of Europe and is almost a copy of bitcoin for the fundamentals but with as-good-as-it-gets privacy enabled by default, protecting everyone using it.

I use it as a cash replacement very often. (for people thinking I'm some sort of shill, I own 0 cryptocurrency, I just think it's a great tool for minorities/repressed people, the chatapp signal has a similar use but for text information instead of financial information)

Gomaruana,
Reactions: Tellus

Krokowa

Dear friends,

After multiple disappointing experiences with CBD bought here in Belgium, I've pulled the trigger and just ordered some flower from uweed.fr .
I've ordered Nano Nuggs Afghan Kush by Swiss Botanic. It should be around 15% CBD levels and I can't wait to give this a try.
I've read good reviews from this brand on the internet, in as far as I can really find good/accurate/up-to-date info.

The CBD flower I've had thus far was the following:
Happease Super Lemon Haze
Happease Zkittlez
King Kush Somango

Out of these three, I enjoyed the Zkittlez most however none of them gave me an experience close to the real thing.
Filling my glass bowl to the brim with the Somango and vaping it with my Zeal ball vape at 460f gives me just a few whisps of vapour.
Not much of an effect either...

I've heavily lowered my THC usage to only twice a week and I'm looking for a CBD strain which can still allow me to play around with my vapes on my non-thc days.
I have yet to find such a CBD strain and I really really hope the Swiss Botanic stuff can finally fill that void.
What a blessing it would be for me to really milk my glass pieces with some CBD.

I have difficulty believing that vaping CBD can mimick vaping some regular bud, hopefully this time I'll be able to put my doubts aside!

To be continued next week!

Enjoy your weekend x :spliff:

Squidge

Butane powered
...I have difficulty believing that vaping CBD can mimick vaping some regular bud, hopefully this time I'll be able to put my doubts aside!

In my experience, CBD is nothing like the full fat stuff.

Yes, I get an effect but it's more a lessening of anxiety accompanied by a relaxation in my body, but I'm still clear headed. There is no feeling of being "stoned".

I would describe it as the equivalent of having had one drink as opposed to being drunk.

There is a type of hemp that's high in THC-A but I don't believe it's available in Europe. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I get an effect but it's more a lessening of anxiety accompanied by a relaxation in my body, but I'm still clear headed. There is no feeling of being "stoned"
Maybe it's placebo, but on a good day, some CBD (sherbelato) gives me get the slightly rushy expectation you get at the onset of an E, more like enthusiastic anticipation than anxiety. But certainly not stoned.

Krokowa

In my experience, CBD is nothing like the full fat stuff.
Yes, I get an effect but it's more a lessening of anxiety accompanied by a relaxation in my body, but I'm still clear headed. There is no feeling of being "stoned".
I would describe it as the equivalent of having had one drink as opposed to being drunk.

Maybe it's placebo, but on a good day, some CBD (sherbelato) gives me get the slightly rushy expectation you get at the onset of an E, more like enthusiastic anticipation than anxiety. But certainly not stoned.
Thank you for your opinions on the matter Squidge and Perfect_Speed4069

I’m not particularly after the same effect in any sense!
However I rarely get the feeling that is described by some on the FC CBD topics.
Honestly though I’m more looking for something that vapes like my other strains with nice big clouds but without the psychoactive component thus without any intoxication.
Thus far the CBD I’ve tried did not offer me that ’vapour cloudy’ experience that I’m trying to find.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I rarely get the feeling that is described by some on the FC CBD topics.
If it's any consolation I find a lot of the sativa/indica discussions don't reflect my experiences either. I pay more attention to the terp profile of strains these days, including CBD flowers and solids, as this seems a more reliable predictor of effects. But that's me.

Gomaruana

Dear friends,

After multiple disappointing experiences with CBD bought here in Belgium, I've pulled the trigger and just ordered some flower from uweed.fr .
I've ordered Nano Nuggs Afghan Kush by Swiss Botanic. It should be around 15% CBD levels and I can't wait to give this a try.
I've read good reviews from this brand on the internet, in as far as I can really find good/accurate/up-to-date info.

The CBD flower I've had thus far was the following:
Happease Super Lemon Haze
Happease Zkittlez
King Kush Somango

Out of these three, I enjoyed the Zkittlez most however none of them gave me an experience close to the real thing.
Filling my glass bowl to the brim with the Somango and vaping it with my Zeal ball vape at 460f gives me just a few whisps of vapour.
Not much of an effect either...

I've heavily lowered my THC usage to only twice a week and I'm looking for a CBD strain which can still allow me to play around with my vapes on my non-thc days.
I have yet to find such a CBD strain and I really really hope the Swiss Botanic stuff can finally fill that void.
What a blessing it would be for me to really milk my glass pieces with some CBD.

I have difficulty believing that vaping CBD can mimick vaping some regular bud, hopefully this time I'll be able to put my doubts aside!

I used to order from 8 horses hemp from the States.
It is great flower and I still have some for my non-thc days, I think they stopped shipping to the EU unfortunately, had some thc-a in it as well.

Gomaruana,

justcametomind

CBD hash has the same THC limits that flower has, but contrary to popular belief, if you sift/concentrate/press CBD flower into extract it would certainly exceed it, and it's because of mathematics. So they cut concentrates big time so that THC percentage would go under the limit, basically replacing plant matter with cutting agents. Does it make any sense? To me, CBD hash produced this way does not deserve to be bought and vaporized.
At the same time CBD flower with fancy fruity names and smells has been sprayed with substances in order to smell that way.
I was familiar with earlier CBD strains and all of them smelled like hay basically, and still do if they don't add terpenes and god knows what else.

Krokowa

My dear friends

After a one day delay on the delivery (total of 4 business days), I’ve been able to pick up my CBD order from uweed.fr .
As mentioned in the posts above I had ordered 30g of Nano Nuggs Afghan Kush by Swiss Botanic.

As promised I will give you my Initial Impressions on it:
Smell:
This stuff smells good man, its got way less of a artificial smell to it and more of a natural proper herb smell.
It’s a mix of dank and fresh fruity, very interesting.
Overall I would say the smell is nice.

Taste:
It tastes very similar to the way it smells, which to be honest is a very very good thing. A subtle mix of fresh, fruity and dankness.
Just really nice to sum it up!
This is in a different league in comparison to the other CBD flower I had bought in the past, amen!

Looks:
Even though this is part of the Nano Nuggs collection of Swiss Botanic, I found the nugs to be sized decently and boy oh boy do they look beautiful!
They glister beautifully
Compact and dense
A white glow
Radiating the beauty of our Mother Nature
Crisp as they break apart
They look as if they’ve lived a wonderful stress-free life
One can sense that they’re ready to offer that same experience to the user

Effects:
I would be lying if I said I didn’t feel a thing, because honestly I really do.
At first I would define it as a relaxed state, quite chill.
It does feel rather nice, difficult to describe though.
Since this is my first time trying this I have no decent point of reference so I have no idea where this will go in the future.
I’m also quite tired at the moment and not in the most stable of physical health states so I’m sure this influences my state of being!

Price:
I paid 40 euros for 30 grams of this stuff, delivery was an additional 6 euros on top of that.
Due to the first purchase discount of uweed I got some discount, totalling the price to about 42.99 euros.
1,433 euros per gram, it’s a steal at this price.
Crazy how I paid over 10 euro per gram for the Happease and King Kush CBD which both are heavily inferior products on the above mentioned aspects.

Well anyway, the vapour production is also finally there so I’m now able to enjoy my lovely dry herb vapes without getting severely intoxicated.
These first two bowls have been very impressive and I’m curious to see how my usage/enjoyment of this evolves.
I can definitely recommend this product and I feel like this might be the Proper CBD I’m looking for.

Kind regards and have the best of days!
Krokowa

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
I got some cbd flower not too long ago, and i was impressed. Smells very good, but it smells better than it tastes. Doesn't taste bad though, and vapes smooth

There is a type of hemp that's high in THC-A but I don't believe it's available in Europe. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong)
I've checked before and couldn't find anything. I don't think it's a thing here in Europe, too bad. Maybe not worth the risks? And the places that can grow cannabis don't need the thca weed market that is "maybe-gray-zone" legal?

If it's any consolation I find a lot of the sativa/indica discussions don't reflect my experiences either. I pay more attention to the terp profile of strains these days, including CBD flowers and solids, as this seems a more reliable predictor of effects. But that's me.
I feel the same but I still sometimes first look at the "classic" sativa/indica label because it might reflect something I like in a strain. But it doesn't stop there because it doesn't say everything since like you say the terp profile is more accurate. (but this only when I actually have access to strains, which isn't always..)

CBD hash has the same THC limits that flower has, but contrary to popular belief, if you sift/concentrate/press CBD flower into extract it would certainly exceed it, and it's because of mathematics. So they cut concentrates big time so that THC percentage would go under the limit, basically replacing plant matter with cutting agents. Does it make any sense? To me, CBD hash produced this way does not deserve to be bought and vaporized.
At the same time CBD flower with fancy fruity names and smells has been sprayed with substances in order to smell that way.
I was familiar with earlier CBD strains and all of them smelled like hay basically, and still do if they don't add terpenes and god knows what else.
Yes, this is exactly what I've suspected! And why I haven't bought any cbd hash. Who knows what's mixed in it? Oils maybe? Other plant material? Or worse?
About cbd flower that smells fruity, not all have to be sprayed? Can't it be their own natural terpines? Especially now after the cbd market has grown, with new crossings each generation.

My dear friends
Great that you found cbd flower that you're happy with. I can also recommend Italian growers, seems like the cbd(and weed) scene there is good. Enjoy!

justcametomind

Yes, this is exactly what I've suspected! And why I haven't bought any cbd hash. Who knows what's mixed in it? Oils maybe? Other plant material? Or worse?
About cbd flower that smells fruity, not all have to be sprayed? Can't it be their own natural terpines? Especially now after the cbd market has grown, with new crossings each generation.
I may be wrong but I believe that weed cannot grow that smelly developing such strong terpenes without developing a high thc tenor as well.
Crossings etc may have helped to a degree but adding terpenes or plain essences is much easier.

Last edited:
justcametomind,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Been told by a CBD shop owner that some providers grow normal plants then use a chemical process to extract and remove nearly all THC (probably keeping the stuff to sell as concentrates under the hood?)

I know that this was already done on Netherlands export weed by many shady sellers in the past and way before the CBD craze. The stuff was completely depleted when they made hash out of it, then it got different kinds of "make up" afterwards to make it look white and shiny. I even saw pictures of a spray can they used that produces false trichomes: sticky hair like things with a tiny ball attached, a bit like your false snow spray can you would use on your Christmas tree and decorations!

Whatever the make up (at some point it was even glass micro spheres, a construction material, to add weight, which led to many medical cases throughout Europe, there was even one or two instances of lead particles and poisoning, scary stuff!) it was easy to spot as when you cracked one of those whitish buds open or if you lifted one leaf, there was a much darker green color below or inside. Sometimes it was done so poorly you could clearly see a "crust" around the bud, it was getting completely out of hand.

So I wouldn't the least be surprised if similar shenanigans are used nowadays with CBD buds. It's clear that some have a terpenes make up and are sprayed. But likely some are also THC extracted, possibly with solvents or CO2 or other modern methods, until it gets below the legal threshold and can be sold.

Top Bottom