Casey Anthony Not Guilty

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Vicki said:
aesthyrian said:
Meh who cares? It doesn't change much.

I don't, but wanted to correct misinformation.

Sorry if that seemed directed at your post Vicki, It was more directed at the obsession with Casey and her sentencing, while we still have no damn clue what really happen to that poor child. And now that the trial is over, will we ever?

aesthyrian,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
aesthyrian said:
Vicki said:
aesthyrian said:
Meh who cares? It doesn't change much.

I don't, but wanted to correct misinformation.

Sorry if that seemed directed at your post Vicki, It was more directed at the obsession with Casey and her sentencing, while we still have no damn clue what really happen to that poor child. And now that the trial is over, will we ever?

It's ok. :)

We probably wont ever know.

Vicki,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
Someone on here once shocked me by suggesting the war on drugs was a cover-up for the war against poverty, saying as long as poor people could be found with small amounts of drugs the American public could be swayed into thinking they did not deserve any help.

What if, like eating meat (since i just went vegan), we've been exposed to one of the longest running Propaganda campaigns known to man, and instead of locking people up we should be doing something else to help them get better (if we're not going to kill them), but they've got the blinders on us so tightly - that mean world syndrome made me think - if violent crime has gone down so dramatically, how much of my beliefs about crime and punishment are "created" by the media?

what if we're being sold a punitive system that doesn't work, and is only guaranteed to create worse criminals and worse perverts and worse addicts, and they know it, even bank on it?

(this lady sounds quilty as fu@&, but what if she was someone on my street? and is coming back there after she gets out...or was an Aunt? how would i want her treated? there's a huge gap between what works and tradition)

VWFringe,
Top Bottom