Cases...Pelican, Seahorse, Cheap alternatives

grdwaste

Glass Psycho
Hey guys so I was looking around for a thread like this but couldn't find one. Post pictures of cases and reviews you guys have for them. I'm looking to buy a couple and I'm sure people would be interested.

grdwaste,

redijedi808

Hey guys so I was looking around for a thread like this but couldn't find one. Post pictures of cases and reviews you guys have for them. I'm looking to buy a couple and I'm sure people would be interested.
Amazon randomly have deals in which I picked up this Pelican 1400 for $50.

Holds my FC-187 and a few extras:
2q2lhjn.jpg

tennstrong

Depends on your needs (I know you recently got the v6 downgrid so if that's your desire you may need a foam style cut-out case)- but I own a basic ryot case (pic) and it stores anything up to ~10" very nicely. However I don't think it would fit your downgrid and in that case you would be better off with a pelican that you can cut to fit it. If you're looking for storage for your evo however, I have had very solid experiences with this case, it has a ton of padding and a hard padded exterior so it doesn't hit anything to suddenly and for that it would most likely work well. I'm not quite sure what the price I would grab it at would be, as it came along with a bubbler that I bought, I'd say maybe around 50$ is what I'd pay(checked and that is the price on them). It holds my dabber, nail, silicones, and other things nicely for on the go useage, and it just fits inside of a regular sized backpack. That aside I'd say their larger duffle bag styles are what I'd grab for the bong specifically, or a pelican and cut out based on your piece, although these are less stealthy options, that aside the cases on ssv's website seem good
Here's another link: http://reviews.nuggetry.com/glass/ryot-bong-case-jackdaniel

Last edited:
tennstrong,

grdwaste

Glass Psycho
Depends on your needs (I know you recently got the v6 downgrid so if that's your desire you may need a foam style cut-out case)- but I own a basic ryot case (pic) and it stores anything up to ~10" very nicely. However I don't think it would fit your downgrid and in that case you would be better off with a pelican that you can cut to fit it. If you're looking for storage for your evo however, I have had very solid experiences with this case, it has a ton of padding and a hard padded exterior so it doesn't hit anything to suddenly and for that it would most likely work well. I'm not quite sure what the price I would grab it at would be, as it came along with a bubbler that I bought, I'd say maybe around 50$ is what I'd pay(checked and that is the price on them). It holds my dabber, nail, silicones, and other things nicely for on the go useage, and it just fits inside of a regular sized backpack. That aside I'd say their larger duffle bag styles are what I'd grab for the bong specifically, or a pelican and cut out based on your piece, although these are less stealthy options, that aside the cases on ssv's website seem good
Here's another link: http://reviews.nuggetry.com/glass/ryot-bong-case-jackdaniel
@grdwaste check out this thread
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/glass-storage.12060/

I highly recommend Plano gun cases. They are readily available and a great value. I own like a dozen and use them for travel and have never broken anything
I just bought two of the Plano 4 pistol cases so we'll see how that does. My glass drived my girl crazy on the TV table haha

fogvalley

Dark vaper
Pelican 1120 for under 30 on amazon. Good human smell factor as in you can't smell through. Durable well built I don't mind the size but I know some would. I love it though for what I use it for. They have some bigger ones and foam you can set up to your liking inside so everything is neat and tidy if you like

fogvalley,

grdwaste

Glass Psycho
Yea I just need a bigger size and the peliczans are a bit out of my budget right now. GAS and VAS has crippled my funds

grdwaste,

tennstrong

Yea I just need a bigger size and the peliczans are a bit out of my budget right now. GAS and VAS has crippled my funds
Good call, I mean if you ever need more padding on any case or need to diy a cardboard box case to fit something else you can always go to 711 and get bubble wrap for however ridiculously cheap it is and pad the box accordingly with that/newspaper.

tennstrong,
Top Bottom