carts and e pens ?

drgreen

so i have rosin press and do dab now n then but a pal let me suck on his ecig he loads with rosin and terpine oil , the terpine oil is organic from cannabis tested uk and coa msds avalible etc, i think he mixes them to make it more liquid ?

either way thats the vape i was hunting from trying somones he had a rosin cart,
i know u can buy them but there fake,

if i am makin this myself is this a safe way to vape like crafty and mighty etc as it doesnt cost much cause i got all the gear already ?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Short answer ?

If done properly it can be the most pure option honestly, but I don't know what the best cartridge vape would be for rosin and how best to process for efficient use either... Sounds pretty great to have and use, but not to have to put together completely yourself

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: drgreen

jimmyOG

not sure if this is still relevant, but I have found QWISO to make nice vape carts, I use 25 grams of broken up buds, and do QWISO wash of frozen material for 10 secs then filter ( I have a little machine that does it all automatically ) I only do one wash for the first run, and I get about 4 grams of great golden oil, mix in a 4% terpene mix after a decarb ( also done in my little machine, 125c for 30mins) the reason for the decarb before loading into the carts is I had noticed if I don't decarb then I believe a small chemical reaction occurs in side the cart when you start to vape, when the THCa breaks down to THC, and this release Co2 I have been told, and my carts where starting to clog up. After I started to decarb the oil, this stopped happening and I also noticed that the oil was a little thinner and would run better. I guess you got do the same with the rosin?

jimmyOG,
Reactions: JokerJR

JokerJR

not sure if this is still relevant, but I have found QWISO to make nice vape carts, I use 25 grams of broken up buds, and do QWISO wash of frozen material for 10 secs then filter ( I have a little machine that does it all automatically ) I only do one wash for the first run, and I get about 4 grams of great golden oil, mix in a 4% terpene mix after a decarb ( also done in my little machine, 125c for 30mins) the reason for the decarb before loading into the carts is I had noticed if I don't decarb then I believe a small chemical reaction occurs in side the cart when you start to vape, when the THCa breaks down to THC, and this release Co2 I have been told, and my carts where starting to clog up. After I started to decarb the oil, this stopped happening and I also noticed that the oil was a little thinner and would run better. I guess you got do the same with the rosin?
Have you tried decarbing before extraction?
Or tried extraction with 95% ethanol?
An enquiring mind

JokerJR,
Top Bottom