Cartridge vape pen ??

MinnBobber

Hi,

newbie to cartridge vape pens, on my first cartridge ever.

?? I just got a second cartridge and want to try it but only have one battery pen piece.

If I disconnect the current cartridge and screw on the new one, will there be some of vape juice #1 still in the piece? Will I need to do a couple vapes before juice #2 starts getting vaped/ due to "carryover juice?

Person said cartridge #2 is "really some strong shit" so of course I'm curious.

And will cartridge #1 seal itself when removed/ unscrewed---not weep juice?

Thanks

MinnBobber,

DeeCee5

Livin' La Vida Loca in FL
Can't answer all your questions as I don't know what make of cartridge you are using, but here is my experience with the CCELL 510 cartridges that I have.

vape juice left over when going from cartridge 1 to cartridge 2 - No.
Cartridge 1 sealing itself when changing to cartridge 2 - As long as I store the cartridges upright, I have not had a problem with leakage.

Pharcyide

I agree with DeeCee5 on the ccell experience. I've been using a refillable cartridge from CCell and have never tasted the strain from the previous cartridge after switching to a new one and i've never had any issues with leaking on mine either. These ccell cartridges seem to be built pretty solid and perfect to use with any oils or distillates i've tried

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
You can get Evod Twist 2 pens shipped free but slow from Fast Tech for around $5. Since carts are so potent I think the move is to own a few 650-1100mah pens so they don't make the cart too bulky. My point is that it's really cheap to have a handful of pens and I'd specifically avoid 1600mah pens because it's like screwing your sleek little cart onto a cigar as opposed to a cigarette. Perhaps off topic though so feel free to disregard.

bossman,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I'm still searching for an ideal 510 pen battery for my needs. I want to go 400mah or smaller got stealth and ideally I'd like variable voltage and something with a button scheme that's not annoying.

bossman,

Pharcyide

Looking to find the best price on Ccells without having to buy them by the hundred. Found these on DHGate for $20 for ten carts.
Wondered what the forum's thoughts on DHGate for this sort of purchase.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/ccell-th205-th210-ceramic-core-atomizer-vape/407262824.html#s1-16-8b;srp|0695899045

Are these authentic CCell? Those cartridges don't look like they have the CCell name laser engraved at the bottom. I thought authentic CCell cartridges had the name laser engraved?

Pharcyide,

Adobewan

Are these authentic CCell? Those cartridges don't look like they have the CCell name laser engraved at the bottom. I thought authentic CCell cartridges had the name laser engraved?
No, I don't believe they are. Best bet for authentic Ccells seems to be Apex Labs.

Adobewan,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@MinnBobber I got two of these yesterday and used one for the first time with easy success.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/173230883081

I only have my first cart too so I'm no authority. It took me a few incorrect purchases to settle on the 400mah pen battery as the most stealthy and portable size for my needs. My guess is that most pens are way too big because ecig users will draw thirty times more often be they nicotine or flavor vapers. I'm only ever going to hit my pen a few times, especially considering how potent concentrates are, so longer battery life isn't a worthy tradeoff.

Even the 650mah Evod Twist batteries I got as I worked my way smaller and smaller are not a balanced look or a pocketable size.

Last thing since I don't value my free time: the button scheme for cheap pens like the one above are really pretty intuitive. Five clicks on/off, press to draw, three clicks to cycle through the friendly color-coded voltages, and two clicks to start a fifteen second preheat that is handy for the long slow draws I'm used to vaping flower.

20180502_175638_2.jpg

Top Bottom