Capsules in vapes

Was S&B, with the original Mighty, the first to introduce it?

Have there been many vapes who adopted this way of herb introduction to the oven? Only Angus Halogen comes to mind at the moment.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Idk if anyone did it before S&B, but now we them for XMax V3Pro, Fury Edge, etc., I believe there are a few vapes that have capsules available now. Then there's the whole area of removable/refillable baskets or ceramic pots.

vapviking,
Reactions: LesPlenty

JCC

the FW8 ovens, as well as the battery pack, pushed me to look for a FW7

JCC,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
the FW8 ovens, as well as the battery pack, pushed me to look for a FW7

Yeah for the FW8, they are more like removable chambers combined with capsules, but I'm talking about like the FW3 because the question was if Mighty was the first to introduce the idea of using capsules and I really don't think they were?

Shit Snacks,

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
if Mighty was the first to introduce the idea of using capsules and I really don't think they were?
Don't know when they started exactly but just realised that the very first vape i bought also used capsules.
I posted a picture of it in the thread about vaporiser history (?) or something similar.
The "Vapir One" used metal capsules that had to be inserted in a ceramic chamber. It was even "capsule-based" as in the device could not be used without... But they probably weren't the first to introduce the idea either...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Don't know when they started exactly but just realised that the very first vape i bought also used capsules.
I posted a picture of it in the thread about vaporiser history (?) or something similar.
The "Vapir One" used metal capsules that had to be inserted in a ceramic chamber. It was even "capsule-based" as in the device could not be used without... But they probably weren't the first to introduce the idea either...

Ah the crucible!

Top Bottom