Cannot add funds to paypal account . plz help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Add Funds is Not Available

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account.

When you make a payment, PayPal charges the buyer's credit card and instantly credits the seller's PayPal account.
Hey guys i am wondering since adding funds isnt available .. can i choose that paypal uses both money from my account and my card..
For example.. I want to buy a 40 $ item but i have 30 $ in my paypal balance.
Can i use that 30 $ and the rest 10 $ to be charged from my card(is it auto or should be chosen on checkout or smth? ).. or should i withdraw the 30 $ and pay straight with my card ?

Abysmal Vapor,

next level

Paypal always uses my balance first, then charges whatever payment option you selected...

next level,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Thank you next level , for bringing logic to my vaked ass :D..

Abysmal Vapor,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
It should do that, I just bought something a few minutes ago, and they have all new options, specifically what you just mentioned, too.

Also - if you get a minute, try to sign up for "PayPal Smart Connect". If you can find the link (google it). They gave me like $800 in credit and I can use it whenever I want, for anything (other than cash). It kicks ass! I told my girl about it and they gave her $600. She has no other credit cards so she was really excited. Free money ! Woo-hoo!

(I don't work for paypal and not spamming their stuff, but it's allowed me to buy stuff, when I've been down and out).

sessnet,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Yup it will always use available funds and THEN your backup funding source be it a bank account or credit card etc.

darkrom,

djonkoman

I don't really understand the question/problem...
I don't have a creditcard(they aren't as common around here), so to order internationally I have to use paypal, and the money just comes out of my regular bankaccount

@sessnet: just looked it up, but monthly payments isn't free money.... some mailordercompanies around here offer that too but I've always been wary of that, I rather just pay in full right away instead if creating debts like that

djonkoman,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
:lol: I thought this thread was going to be some kind of Bulgarian 419 scam :p

WatTyler,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I don't really understand the question/problem...
I don't have a creditcard(they aren't as common around here), so to order internationally I have to use paypal, and the money just comes out of my regular bankaccount

@sessnet: just looked it up, but monthly payments isn't free money.... some mailordercompanies around here offer that too but I've always been wary of that, I rather just pay in full right away instead if creating debts like that

Yes you are right. I wasn't mentioning it to create debt for anyone, but credit cards saved my ass a few times in the past few months, and, by the way, I have paid everything off already :)

sessnet,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom