Cannasian Ginger Salad Dressing! Yum!

emmceeadams

I'm on a caveman diet so cookies and sweets are out... here's a yummy and (mostly) healthy way to use your abv. To make it healthier, you can substitute olive oil for the bacon grease. This recipe makes 2-3 servings.

First, combine 1tbsp sesame seed oil, 1tbsp bacon grease (mine tends to be a little green already ;)) and around 1tbsp abv (depending on your taste and how green your abv is) in a small saucepan and simmer SUPER LOW for about 20 minutes. You'll want a couple of bubbles to form in your fats, but you wanna keep temps low so no pop and sizzle. Stir occaccionally.

While your oils and abv are getting warm and cozy, combine 1tbsp seasoned rice vinegar, 1tbsp honey and 1tbsp fresh grated ginger in a small bowl and mix well.

You'll want to keep your oil mix and vinegar mix in different containers until just before use. Shake or stir oil and vinegar vigorously, drizzle over salad, and enjoy!

edit: you can also use just the oil in any stir fry dish or its excellent for fried rice...

Very nice. My wife is also on a paleo/whole30 diet. It's amazing the foods that are disallowed.

kingofnull,
Top Bottom