CannaPeanut Butter vs FireCrackers. Personal Opinion.

Cannabuss

Hey all! I decided to follow the CannaPeanut Butter Recipe posted here and a Firecracker recipe posted here as well.

CannaPeanut Butter was simple to make and made lots! In total using 2 cups of peanut butter and 4g of ABV I made 12 sandwiches! It always got me really high but the taste was awful, absolutely awful. A couple of times when I ate it, I gagged. One time I even threw up from the taste; it was always a struggle to eat it.

CannaPeanut Butter - 6/10

Fire crackers were EXTREMELY easy to make, I made 8 firecrackers using a total of 2.5g of ABV. It was an amazing high and surprisingly tasted fantastic, I loved eating it alongside a glass of cold milk. It was easily the best high I've experienced.

Fire Crackers - 10/10

I'm hoping during summer that I can split an oz with a couple friends and bake some special brownies and special cookies!

-Cannabuss

Cannabuss,

Tim

What's the difference, really? One you throw in the over on graham crackers, and one you don't, but with bread?

That's what I got from reading a thread or two. Anyways, I have some AVB soaking in some peanut butter, and some more soaking in a separate container with Nutella. Going to leave them for a total of 3-4 days and see which I like better!

Tim,
Top Bottom