Cannabis or Toilet Paper?

If you were out of cannabis and toilet paper and could only have one or the other if quarantined.

• I'd choose toilet paper

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I'd choose cannabis

Votes: 26 96.3%

• Total voters

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Can't count the number of times I've turned the corner on the paper isle at the grocery store and it was like walking through a ghost town. I was behind a guy who turned into the paper isle and yelled at the top of his lungs "This is fucking ridiculous"!

Made me wonder about choices .......

His_Highness

I got a suspicion that the toilet paper option in the poll is gonna be really lonely :lol:

His_Highness,
Reactions: Summer

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
As long as I'm home, I can always jump directly in the shower after using the toilet.

I believe that there was an old saying...Weed will get you through times of no toilet paper, better than toilet paper will get you through times of no weed...or something like that :smug:

His_Highness

Between my neighbor's annoying little dog getting into my yard and the use of my hands .... I think I'm good without TP.

I'll save the use of my neighbor's hairy little dog for last since we have to wash our hands so much now anyway. I might re-prioritize the dog over the use of my hands if I run out of soap and/or water.

I'm trying to be funny here but what caused me to create this thread was this thought .... If people are hoarding TP and cannabis users would prioritize cannabis over TP then logically it's very possible that cannabis hoarding will occur.

His_Highness,

Doktor Dub

I'm trying to be funny here but what caused me to create this thread was this thought .... If people are hoarding TP and cannabis users would prioritize cannabis over TP then logically it's very possible that cannabis hoarding will occur.

... you didn t ...??? I mean, i practice cannabis hoarding even without a global crisis but now... full stash FTW

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Oregon just went stay at home. Essential services only. Does that include pot shops?

TommyDee,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Oregon just went stay at home. Essential services only. Does that include pot shops?

[CRAP! I'm gonna hear about this!]

TommyDee,
Reactions: Planck

His_Highness

The kid I've been paying to clean dog poop out of the lawn just realize I have no dog....
:lmao::rofl::lmao:

... you didn t ...??? I mean, i practice cannabis hoarding even without a global crisis but now... full stash FTW

Back when my wife had 24/7 migraines (cannabis kept us out of the ER) and Florida wasn't legal .... I kept close to a year's worth on hand. Now that my wife's migraines occur rarely, without the same high pain level and she's got her MJ card so purchasing can be "as needed"....I got lazy.

Nothing like a pandemic to wake you the fuck up I guess.

His_Highness,
Reactions: Bortz

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Um... Cannabis is way more money than toilet paper....I don't understand how this could even be a choice...
If I had 5 doll hairs, I'm spending it on some TP, not weed

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Um... Cannabis is way more money than toilet paper....I don't understand how this could even be a choice...
If I had 5 doll hairs, I'm spending it on some TP, not weed

I surely don't get that. As long as we have flowing water, that is capable of fulfilling the same purpose as TP. That same water may not be able to grow cannabis.

Top Bottom