Cannabis making you extremely sensitive to changes of consciousness...

Nosferatu

Does anyone else feel being a vaporist or maybe even smoker really shows you how to identify even the slightest change of consciousness. For example it took me a month to ever feel like i was getting high when i just started, now a tiny puff and I can tell exactly how buzzed I am. And I used to need to drink alot of alcohol to feel it. But now since being a daily vaporist 1 beer or shot of liqueur and I am pretty drunk, or at least wouldn't want much more for some reason. And I never used to feel the effects of aderol or literally anything I took that other people feel a change from, even caffiene. Now weed got me to the point where my state of mind is like meter I subconsously control all day, like my hygiene, or hunger.

Also it tends to make me think in images more than words. My mind now puts a geomentrical image to every thought or concept. Like anything I do or an idea someone says also comes to me as a sorta geometrical image. Like a triangle or scale or something like that that makes perfect sence with the senario. Hard to explain but for instance with each hit of the vape I take I see a visualization in the back of mind, or more prevalent with eyes closed, of different lines going up with each hit. Like a graph with sections going higher, and by hit 6 I'm at the top, but can visualy see the meter going down as my high comes down. This is only when I'm vaping chronically though, like over 3 times a day. Otherwise I'm normal. But these visual and emotional queues given while under the influence of the herb always tend to be very right or insightfull.

Anyways just seeing if anyone feels similarly? :peace:

Nosferatu,

djonkoman

I understand what you mean
I didn't get high my first 5 times or so, and the first time high I needed a lot
now I usually get higher from just a few puffs from my VG then if I vape more
I also got drunk for the first time in a long while last week, and indeed got drunk pretty fast but I blamed the fact I rarely drink(only 1-2 beers on saturday-evening, but even that not every saturday)
I;m still pretty much immune to caffeine tough

but I also have the visual thinking a bit, altough I'm still a word-thinker(I think by talking to myself in my head, but underneat that my primary thinking is just knowing, I simplify and decelerate it for myself by saying it in my head, when I'm high I often don't need this extra layer so my thinking is way faster, also while I don't have a visual thinking, I do have visual/photographic memory a bit, for example I remember on what location on a page in a book something was, and if I'm high I notice I can sometimes form images in my head, thinking in images, wich I can't if I'm sober)

djonkoman,

crawdad

floatin
Nosferatu, similar to you i also am more "in tuned" with everything and that includes what i intake. i used to down quite a bit of alcohol to get drunk (im talking 18 pack, shine, tekilla, etc...ya, horrible i know) now im down to a 12 pack or so a week and likely will tune it down even further. im not saying i get shitfaced drunk on 2 beers or anything, but its like....the effect of alcohol im after now is down to that, used to be i didnt even feel anything with that little. so yes i am more sensitive to it.

but to me, the more interesting awareness has been in other things, like trees, clouds, people...hell, even a chair. :uhoh: i sometimes see shapes but not typically, my altered visuals are usually seeing something AS something else. i was quite convinced i was looking at a 30 foot tall forest of broccoli a week ago while lying shipwrecked on my back outside, of course it was just trees...obviously...well...i think. :lol:

crawdad,
Top Bottom