Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
Auber controller and b1 owners: I have a legacy new vape coil and PID I'd like to get an Auber to go with my B1. With my legacy coil I had to bend it a little to make it fit, has anyone purchased an Auber and B1 recently and did it just fit and work?

And I may as well grab the B0 to use with my Legacy newvape PID

Last edited:
graydeh1,
Reactions: BigJr48

androponic

vaped.
Auber controller and b1 owners: I have a legacy new vape coil and PID I'd like to get an Auber to go with my B1. With my legacy coil I had to bend it a little to make it fit, has anyone purchased an Auber and B1 recently and did it just fit and work?

And I may as well grab the B0 to use with my Legacy newvape PID
the B-Zero restock is live, sold out now.

Last edited:

waxdab23

Hello, what are we supposed to use as a heat post for the b1 injector? I don't see one other than the original heat post (which obviously doesn't fit) on both newvape and vgoodiez.

waxdab23,
Reactions: DHV8654

androponic

vaped.
Hello, what are we supposed to use as a heat post for the b1 injector? I don't see one other than the original heat post (which obviously doesn't fit) on both newvape and vgoodiez.
the same heat post, the newest revision has the inner diameter reduced to allow for the injector to sit in it better.

• Rev 12/15/21 - change pocket size to better support the injector diffuser

BigJr48

Does anyone know where I can buy larger sizes of the Ruby balls? I ordered a bag of the 3mm one's with a count of 200, when I opened the package couldn't help but burst into tears as I laughed at the size of them.

BigJr48,
Does anyone know where I can buy larger sizes of the Ruby balls? I ordered a bag of the 3mm one's with a count of 200, when I opened the package couldn't help but burst into tears as I laughed at the size of them.
Cannabis hardware has 4mm ruby's for $20 + shipping. I got both but haven't tried the 4mm yet, the 3mm in the b2 has been hitting to good!

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
You can get larger 5mm-10mm ruby balls at plenty of places online, just search for ruby terp pearls but as far as I've seen your going to be paying a ton in comparsion to the 200 packs CH sells once you get to anything above the 5mm mark.

As a example 8mm pearls are 4.25 per from a reputable vendor.

This could still be an interesting experiment that I might fuck with if I ever want to deal with cracking open my B-1 head again, just some added prespective above . You'd certainly need less pearls to fill but I've never seen it messed with :science:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
@BigJr48
Terp pills?

I slapped 3 of these into my b1 (plus 3mm rubies) cause I had a need to spend more cash. Made no difference imo. Pretty though if I could see them.

DHV8654

Thinking of trying the injector diffuser with my B1.
Is the injector “better” than the 22mm with shovelhead? Would the injector be an improvement?
Also thinking of getting the B-Zero when available, does the b-zero slap harder than the injector diffuser B1?

Which bowls are preferred with the injector?
Eds tnt injector bowl catches my eye but the elv8r glass bowls seem good too.

VAS has me this morning!

checkyourlibido

Thinking of trying the injector diffuser with my B1.
Is the injector “better” than the 22mm with shovelhead? Would the injector be an improvement?
Also thinking of getting the B-Zero when available, does the b-zero slap harder than the injector diffuser B1?

Which bowls are preferred with the injector?
Eds tnt injector bowl catches my eye but the elv8r glass bowls seem good too.

VAS has me this morning!
Personally, I don't like the injector as much because I like to be able to let it sit and do some conduction late at night.

But if I had the space for several devices, I'd want 1 of each.

checkyourlibido,

DHV8654

Personally, I don't like the injector as much because I like to be able to let it sit and do some conduction late at night.

But if I had the space for several devices, I'd want 1 of each.
I want it all too, not sure it’s worth it buying all that titanium from CH just so I can try the injector.
I think I may be better off building a pinky or titi to see if injector vapes are for me.

Severmore

I’m debating an Herb Ripper Mini. Do any of you know if it fits in the 5” FlowerPot Stand? Both products specify 1.5” diameters in their listed dimensions.

Thanks!

Severmore,
Reactions: BigJr48

Longtimedabber

I want it all too, not sure it’s worth it buying all that titanium from CH just so I can try the injector.
I think I may be better off building a pinky or titi to see if injector vapes are for me.
It is worth it imo. I bought the b2 and then grabbed the B1 ID a week later. Literally haven't touched the b2 since. BTW both are 3mm rubies. I'm loving the grav 18mm glass bowl with the injector. What's crazy to me is when I smoked I'd have to rinse a glass bowl like this every other day if not daily. With the B1 I literally qtip the inside of the 18mm male joint once a week and still looks new after 1/2 lb run through it. Love my B1 ID, and def trust these materials more than those diy versions.

checkyourlibido

It is worth it imo. I bought the b2 and then grabbed the B1 ID a week later. Literally haven't touched the b2 since. BTW both are 3mm rubies. I'm loving the grav 18mm glass bowl with the injector. What's crazy to me is when I smoked I'd have to rinse a glass bowl like this every other day if not daily. With the B1 I literally qtip the inside of the 18mm male joint once a week and still looks new after 1/2 lb run through it. Love my B1 ID, and def trust these materials more than those diy versions.
Oh nice! I love my B1 as well. I have the 4mm. But I'm buying something on 4/20, so I'll probably add the 3mm rubies to my order then. I heard a few recommendations to split of 4mm rubies on the bottom and 3mm on the top.

Top Bottom