Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Danksta

So far I've been pretty successful dumping the bowl after the last hit. I have an open mason jar I dump in and if I grab the handle on the very end it's not too hot and I can remove the bowl and dump it.

If I wait for it to cool, I often need to torch it for a sec to remove it.

The sticking doesn't really bother me much.

Tuck

I have a male to male glass adapter that I use with my LSV. Would this work with the FP? I was leaning toward a male bowl for the FP and not using the adapter but after reading about blowback concerns, I'm not sure now. Will the FP get too hot for little glass adapters?

Alexis

The girlfriend made it into a "walk"! :ugh: But it's all good, i'm home ready for the opening ceremonies!

No customs taxes/fees! :rockon:
Genuinely excited for you bro as you venture down the path of a brand new, and possibly most exciting (alongside Supreme) new vape arrival ever? Im sure I am not alone here as your long and expansive vape journey has been watched by so many over the years, and Im sure nobody has given more to this forum in the process, always 100% as it is as well, no beating around the bush.

We await patient and keen, but hey no rush at all, take your good time and enjoy!
And how cool about the taxes, awsome when you catch a rare break like that. It makes you even more sure you have done the right thing, not that you had any doubt Im sure. Rock on!:D

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
I am absolutely convinced Showerhead Fp is the best vaporizer i have ever tried and i know it will last forever but what about the coil and controller? How much is it intended to last? Maybe i should buy a backup enail just in case because I leave it on at least 4 hours a day
I purchased the NV/vapecode controller and coil. Mines now been on for 2 days strait again. I've left it on for weeks at a time with zero worries or issues.

The controller will basically last forever if you treat it gently. On the coils they're heating elements and all elements have a lifespan. Leaving them on is actually far easier on them. The heat ups and cool offs is what adds to a shorter lifespan. That and pushing them past their intended operating threshold.

Think of starting your car versus it already running. Those initial start ups on engines are far harder on a motors operating life than it running consistently. Especially those cold starts.

It's never a bad thing to BE PREPARED and plan ahead for unforeseen problems. That's just exercising great common sense. I'd say grab an extra coil. I'll be doing it myself here soon.

I have a male to male glass adapter that I use with my LSV. Would this work with the FP? I was leaning toward a male bowl for the FP and not using the adapter but after reading about blowback concerns, I'm not sure now. Will the FP get too hot for little glass adapters?
There is no real blowback concern here and the perceived big stink with male joints is blown out of proportion here too. Try not to read into it to much my friend.

It would be operator error for filling water levels to high and not equipment issues. Hence my technique comment. This would just be an extension of that original comment.

I use 3 different glass pieces with my male FP bowls directly in the female glass joints and I have no blowback and not once have I been concerned about needing adaptors for fear of breakage.

Alexis

Are there any cheaper carb caps from places dhgate that'll fit on Shower Head or the quartz/SiC Dish from NewVape?
Probably not, or at least they won't match so perfectly and performance will suffer.

You could pay equal, or a little less, but lose performance. Newvape have made sure their caps are a perfect form and fit for optimum performance. It just doesnt make sense to cheap out and sell yourself short of the ultimate Flowerpot experience, to save what, $20 at most (if you are lucky).

See what the guys in the know say, I shouldn't really comment on things I don't actually know anything about. However, it has always been one of my special talents.

Man I was born one MASTER BLAGGER! Got me through school and all my jobs without ever getting in any kind of trouble, and you wouldn't believe the sort of things I used to get up to.

When I began using weed aged 17, within a week I was hitting 3 large bucket bongs at 8.45 am, getting up at 8.40 am and then bike riding 3 miles through town centre rush hour to be in form period by 9.04 am LATEST in order not to get expelled from private school! I timed my cycle ride a few times, it was just over 3 miles and my record was 9 mins 52 seconds. Simply incredible, literally 100% flat out riding all the way, dodging people and cars left, right and centre. No exaggeration I swear! With me you always get the solid truth and nothing else.

Those buckets hit me into a kaleidescope wonderland before I even got my bike out of the shed, and by the time I reached the school, which was on a steep hill the other side of town...

Well, I was BUZZING! You just don't get a buzz like that these days. The joys of youth, no
T-break could ever bring that back. Reincarnation? Yes please, just let me write down everything I have learnt first and hide it in a safe place.:lol:

It wasnt weed even then, just good old fashioned clean hash, which seems to have made a comeback these days pleasingly after decades of gak!:puke:

But no teacher or any other person had a clue I was using drugs daily before, during and after school. Remarkable really.

Of course I should have been a good boy and used my free public education to "better myself" in order to "get on in the system" :rolleyes:, rather than expanding my mind and getting all fucked up at the same time.:nod:

Last edited:

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Alexis,
Herb-powered magic bike rides of my baked youth. Thanks for bringing back the great memories! :D

Yeah, if you are looking for something cheap NewVape isn't it. New Vape is about excellence and quality.

Absolutely! Don't cheap out, man... sometimes saving money costs you dearly in the long run.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
I'm concerned about this too, because pulling the bowl off seems like it could mean a disaster to me, in my house anyway since i'll be training my girl to use the FP. Looks like GAS is on, because I REALLY need glass. I'm done to my LAST piece, which I cracked the dewaar joint with a claisen, so i'm best not to stick that male bowl in there otherwise i'm pretty sure i'll lose the piece. My FP will be sitting on a claisen!

Same here! I pretty much exclusively used mine with glass, and they all died, but I don't think it was always because of the sensor, but rather faulty back end electronics.

Thanks for that tip!!

I've become a big fan of this silicone 2 piece with glass down tube for a outdoor beater rig. After a few uses I could no longer taste any silicone. There are few out there that don't use a glass downtube which I don't recomend.

flowerpot_silicone_rig-1.jpg

Danksta

Save more money and skip the cap. Only really needed for oil or milkier flower hits that don't taste as good. I'm glad I bought mine, but I barely touch it.

Buying something cheaper that isn't a perfect fit would be a waste IMO. Just skip the cap. You could always get it down the road. You will not need it on Day 1.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
It's at the post office just down the road!!! :rockon: Officially fastest shipping from the USA ever! I think it was shipped last Thursday and it's Tuesday! (and yesterday was a Canadian holiday!) Wow!

And i've been t-breaking since 9pm last night! :lol:
yesterday was also a USA holiday for the UPSP.
Time to get twaxed

Justpassedu

< $20 USD would be nice but anything cheaper than NewVape's prices is what I'm looking for.
My advice is get the Newvape carb cap , it's quality and a perfect seal and that's what you want when using something high quality like this. I have others that are cheaper and fit but nothing seals as perfect as Nv's. It is money well spent. if it helps use coupon code twaxvapor for a discount on your order. I see some recommending to skip it but i don't feel you will get those super tasty dense rips not using a cap without having to go high temp and from my experience in all my years vaping a higher temp always produces less flavor . Also if you plan on doing any concentrate use a carb cap is needed.

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Save more money and skip the cap. Only really needed for oil or milkier flower hits that don't taste as good. I'm glad I bought mine, but I barely touch it.

Buying something cheaper that isn't a perfect fit would be a waste IMO. Just skip the cap. You could always get it down the road. You will not need it on Day 1.

Truth... for the ShowerCap anyway.
I lived almost 2 weeks with my ShowerHead and no ShowerCap. Worked just fine... though I was glad I eventually bought my ShowerCap as well. Essential for oil, and keeps the temps down for flower hits! :)

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Finally, some prophets of truth about the showerhead+cap for flowers!

However, you are only doing yourself a disservice if you don't get the showercap for proper fit and all when doing oils. I had no problems shelling out the cash for stuff from NV, because as mentioned - it's top notch. Also quite clear he stands behind his work. 40 bucks for a carb cap is no small amount I guess, but I've spent $20 on a glass carb cap that broke. This will not break. Not unless you melt it.

ichibaneye

< $20 USD would be nice but anything cheaper than NewVape's prices is what I'm looking for.
I'd say not to cheap out here to much. You can easily make something at home. Now will it function as well as something specifically made to pair with NV's products. No, it will not.

These might work and I can see making one of these partially work with the SH [just like I did with the Lollicap until I got the Showercap] but not making a tight seal.

I don't have a measuring tape handy and to be brutally honest here you'll be shooting yourself in the foot trying to Mickey mouse something to get to work and then kicking yourself later for it too.
https://www.newvape.com/carb-cap-universal-2450

https://www.newvape.com/basic-carb-cap

@muunch I'd be completely impressed if someone was able to melt their Ti at home with the super high melting point of 3263F :D

Last edited:

biohacker

There is no real blowback concern here and the perceived big stink with male joints is blown out of proportion here too. Try not to read into it to much my friend.

I've only had a couple of sessions thus far but zero issues with the male 18mm joint from the bowl sticking in my claisen so far. Even when cold, it needs just a teeny jiggle and no issues. Zero blowback. I only fill water to just over the perk.

If you are looking for something cheap NewVape isn't it. New Vape is about excellence and quality.

What a statement.....so true!

After a few uses I could no longer taste any silicone

Lack of silicone is one of the things that attracted me to your product, but I can't see anything better for its intended use!

You will not need it on Day 1.

I'm glad I bought mine, and don't even really dab. But you're right, with a slow enough draw, i'm not really reaching for it often, but looking forward to bringing temps down and throwing it on.

yesterday was also a USA holiday for the UPSP.
Time to get twaxed

That's really mind boggling....but I like it, because i'm ordering more stuff!

------------------

Initial random thoughts...

I love this thing! Only had a bunch of bowls and the girlfriend two and we're both very impressed. Airflow is wide open which is so refreshing compared to what i'm coming from (sv3) and i'm experiencing convection flavour country like no other! Still getting the hang of air flow and milking, but i'm finding my sessions so short now! It extracts super quick and efficiently and is the smoothest vape i've ever experienced....feels like I could hold in it for a long time without discomfort.

I've been using about .1g per bowl, coarse grind slightly tamped down, at about 650, girl at 600...just starting points. I can't believe how small this bowl is compared to the OG? I think i'll be picking up an OG bowl as well as maybe a wraparound sic!

The circular stand is sick! Wow talk about heft and quality.... I didn't think i'd be into it so picked up that last kickstand before being discontinued, and I haven't really used it more than once or twice. It's okay, but it's definitely not so stable and could cause problems I suppose. Just been using the stand for that purpose, haven't used the debowler yet, not sure I will.

The controller is very nice with the NV on it.... case is cool.... I haven't read the guide yet but it's supposed to have e's across right when you turn it on? Mine was set to 675 but it shot way over 700 at first, which surprised me, but it was good after that.

I think NV listened to you guys about the loose handles, because I can't get my hemp wick wrapped one off! Guess i'll have to resort to pliars so I can try out the silicone handle too.

All in all I can't even believe how stoked I am about the NV SH FP! Haven't tried dabs or twaxing yet, and for that matter not even super high grade weed yet, but I can't believe what it's doing to the herbs that I have tried! The hype isn't even hype - everything that everyone has been raving about is truth!

Back to testing! Thanks NV! :rockon:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I'll raise you ..

I'm having a shitty few days in regards to communication and my brain behaving. Knife edge stuff. Those dots may appear a bunch over the next few days.

EDIT: AH! Also meant to say, I'm having a shitty couple of days with my lungs too, I'm now down at 540f, temp stepping as slowly as I can or my lungs start rejecting the notion that 'vapour is good'

Bastards.

Tell you what tho, might be very little clouds at 540 but its still doing its job with a full bowl. And its very comfortable on my lungs.

Last edited:

ichibaneye

Ok you guys have me convinced. Can the shower cap be used on standard nails?
I'm with @steama here. The SC is made exclusively for the SH.

Most standard nails have a raised inlet on the top of them that is a standard height. I'm not positive here but NV's are not the standard when it comes the their FP line.

I don't think the inside concave of the SC will accommodate that standard height just by looking at it.

Top Bottom