Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
@emmdeemo the flower did not move around at all. It was in the exact same place it was when I loaded it. The extraction was perfectly even. There are no hot spots. Those usually happen from packing the flower too tightly in the bowl.

There is no blow back because there are no airflow issues to begin with. The lollicap is spotless!

No other screen or filters are needed with these. My water is as clean as it was when it was first poured into my rig.

The Ti screens are lovely. The flavor is great and there is no noticeable draw restriction what so ever. These screens cannot be knocked out, tapped out or wiggled out. You have to really push on them to remove them. Fitment is precise and tight. Keep in mind I'm using the stubby bowls. To which heat has not been a problem either for myself.

You had concerns about cleaning them earlier too. Like anything stay on top of maintenance and things are always less of a hassle later on. I'm not a fan of procrastination.

Here's a quick trick I do between loads. I take the stubby bowl tipping it upside down and tap it down onto the table and then while still upside down blow air from the bowls joint out through the top of the bowl. Next while it's still upside down I place the empty bowl on top of the currently heating FP head. Just set it right onto the Sic insert or whatever and after a few minutes watch any of the extra bits and errl deposits bake away. Then finally I give it another quick shot of my hot air, a wipe with some iso then a warm water rinse and it's perfectly clean like the day it was when it first arrived. :tup:

I'm currently using my beaker-based bong because what else do you smoke mids out of besides a blunt =)?
First things first here....lol..you don't SMOKE anything my friend because you're preventing your body from getting all of the benefits when it comes to vaporization. That and the experience falls short too. Remember to FUCK COMBUSTION! :D

I'll do some tests tonight and mark instock tomorrow if all goes well.

One single 30deg air hole for now.

https://www.newvape.com/showerhead-carb-cap

showercap-2.jpg

@NewVape710 would you please clarify for all of us here what the discrepancy is with the Showercap photo and it's following description on the NV website.

Pictured, it's shown with the little 2" ball dabber at least from what I can tell. Then on the website it states this.
  • Includes Scoop 3" Titanium Dabber
Are you going to update the photo to reflect the correct items for sale? Or was the bullet point the error itself? If you could let us all know it be highly appreciated. Thank you for kicking ass too!:nod:

Last edited:

morvis

@emmdeemo
First things first here....lol..you don't SMOKE anything my friend or you're blocking your body from getting all of the benefits when it comes to vaporizing. That and the experience falls short too. Remember to FUCK COMBUSTION! :D

Right I use the term loosely as 'consume'.

And I don't do blunts anyway ;).

Hell I don't plan to have to buy a lighter ever again.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
@emmdeemo the flower did not move around at all. It was in the exact same place it was when I loaded it. The extraction was perfectly even. There are no hot spots. Those usually happen from packing the flower too tightly in the bowl.

There is no blow back because there are no airflow issues to begin with. The lollicap is spotless!

No other screen or filters are needed with these. My water is as clean as it was when it was first poured into my rig.

The Ti screens are lovely. The flavor is great and there is no noticeable draw restriction what so ever. These screens cannot be knocked out, tapped out or wiggled out. You have to really push on them to remove them. Fitment is precise and tight. Keep in mind I'm using the stubby bowls. To which heat has not been a problem either for myself.

You had concerns about cleaning them earlier too. Like anything stay in top of maintenance and things are always less of a hassle later on. I'm not a fan of procrastination.

Here's a quick trick I do between loads. I take the stubby bowl tipping it upside down and tap it down onto the table and then while still upside down blow air from the bowls joint out through the top of the bowl. Next while it's still upside down I place the empty bowl on top of the currently heating FP head. Just set it right onto the Sic insert or whatever and after a few minutes watch any of the extra bits and errl deposits bake away. Then finally I give it another quick shot of my hot air, a wipe with some iso then a warm water rinse and it's perfectly clean like the day it was when it first arrived. :tup:

First things first here....lol..you don't SMOKE anything my friend because you're preventing your body from getting all of the benefits when it comes to vaporization. That and the experience falls short too. Remember to FUCK COMBUSTION! :D

@NewVape710 would you please clarify for all of us here what the discrepancy is with the Showercap photo and it's following description on the NV website.

Pictured, it's shown with the little 2" ball dabber at least from what I can tell. Then on the website it states this.
  • Includes Scoop 3" Titanium Dabber
Are you going to update the photo to reflect the correct items for sale? Or was the bullet point the error itself? If you could let us all know it be highly appreciated. Thank you for kicking ass too!:nod:

Still waiting on the 3" scoop dabber to come off the machine. I was just axinous to post.

Last edited by a moderator:

ichibaneye

Right I use the term loosely as 'consume'.

And I don't do blunts anyway ;).

Hell I don't plan to have to buy a lighter ever again.
okay, you had me worried. Most of us here on FC are pretty big on verbiage thus my retort. I'm glad to hear it though. Thanks. :)

@NewVape710 hahahahah.....you're anxious No, no, no...... you're mistaken I'm the one who's anxious! Mwhhhhaaaahahah:evil:
:nod::rockon::tup:

@steama I'm currently about to start testing to see what differences are to be had with and without the Coil Cover on the Showerhead.

Because of you this will be my first use with the Showerhead too. Not that it's a bad thing at all. :) I just like to test all possibilities on one item at a time before moving onto the next. No worries though as I've still got a ton of testing and comparing to do. Cheers mang! :cheers:

Last edited:

Alexis

Still waiting on the 3" scoop dabber to come off the machine. I was just axinous to post.
I guess the geniuses of life go straight to quantum vaporisation at school, and altogether skip the course on how to post OUTSIDE of the quotation box!:lol:

Just fooling, nothing but pure respect seeing what you are achieving and how you are doing it.
Being effectively useless myself due to illness and debilitating fatigue, I am always amazed to see people like yourself and the life and invention you bring to the party. I'm really impressed.:clap::nod:

I also think it is fanatstic how you are so committed to making improvements, which you clearly are on multiple levels, and for the right reasons also, not just for the sake of it or profit as some may.

You lot are really killing me by the way! I SO want this vape, but I had to sell my Herborizer Ti because it was too aggravating for my allergies. If I was 100% sure I could tolerate the Flowerpot with my allergies, I would be excitedly raising funds, making plans and enquiries.

But there is such a strong chance I will have similar issues as with the Herbo Ti, I just can't afford to risk it. So I tease myself instead, unable to tear my eyes away from the sidelines!

My recently malfunctioned XL Herborizer injector has been travelling- he spent the last 2 weeks in Germany being misplaced. Now he's been found, and is heading direct to Sebastien in France for a repair!

Well pleased cos I have only 2 vapes at my curent disposal. Both take small loads and are pretty tight with draw restriction. One being the Omnivap. I like it, it fits well, but only when I have another heavier hitting desktop around.

Vapes with draw restriction are KILLING ME right now! :argh: Had enough, can't wait to get my XL injector back. It does have a restricted draw but not too bad.

The showerhead shines here clearly and this has just added something extra to the Flowerpot. Maybe one day!

Full respect to Newvape!

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
I guess the geniuses of life go straight to quantum vaporisation at school, and altogether skip the course on how to post OUTSIDE of the quotation box!:lol:

Just fooling, nothing but pure respect seeing what you are achieving and how you are doing it.
Being effectively useless myself due to illness and debilitating fatigue, I am always amazed to see people like yourself and the life and invention you bring to the party. I'm really impressed.:clap::nod:

I also think it is fanatstic how you are so committed to making improvements, which you clearly are on multiple levels, and for the right reasons also, not just for the sake of it or profit as some may.

You lot are really killing me by the way! I SO want this vape, but I had to sell my Herborizer Ti because it was too aggravating for my allergies. If I was 100% sure I could tolerate the Flowerpot with my allergies, I would be excitedly raising funds, making plans and enquiries.

But there is such a strong chance I will have similar issues as with the Herbo Ti, I just can't afford to risk it. So I tease myself instead, unable to tear my eyes away from the sidelines!

My recently malfunctioned XL Herborizer injector has been travelling- he spent the last 2 weeks in Germany being misplaced. Now he's been found, and is heading direct to Sebastien in France for a repair!

Well pleased cos I have only 2 vapes at my curent disposal. Both take small loads and are pretty tight with draw restriction. One being the Omnivap. I like it, it fits well, but only when I have another heavier hitting desktop around.

Vapes with draw restriction are KILLING ME right now! :argh: Had enough, can't wait to get my XL injector back. It does have a restricted draw but not too bad.

The showerhead shines here clearly and this has just added something extra to the Flowerpot. Maybe one day!

Full respect to Newvape!

With portable hand held vapes i used to get bronchitis often. prehaps it was moldy flower. But since the flowerpot I haven't. I barely even cough anymore. I never considered this to be associated with draw restrictions.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Showercap going up this early in the week is a pleasant surprising. Withholding any USPS disasters (my mailman is a boss, never lets me down so I'm not worried) I'll have this thing for my birthday on Monday. A day so good they had to give (pretty much) everyone the day off!

The excitement is bubbling! AND the showercap comes with a scoop tool? Unreal. :bowdown: That's one of the things that's been bugging me most about this thing, and I was about to spend some cash on that pax loading tool. Killing two birds with one stone is much better. :)

What a celebration it will be. :spliff::party:

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Waiting to order a showerhead caused me to go on a shopping spree. Just too much good stuff at NewVape making everything about vaping better. How could any reasonable person resist such quality is a question that eludes me?

Love that new showercap.

:2c:

Hey, man... I know how you feel!
I'm currently trying to figure out how to get my paychecks direct deposited into NewVape's account... since they're going to end up with it all anyway! :D

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Did my first "triple decker" last night! :)

Flower in bowl, with a rice grain sized drop of concentrate like a cherry on top. Dabbed another drop off the SiC dish while vaping the flower/wax bowl.

Took 2 hits... forgot to take a 3rd, or do much of anything else for a while! :D

Can't wait to try such fun and games with the Shower Head... it's going to be absolutely EPIC!!! :)

Last edited:

anasrzi

I just ordered my Shower Head... so I know how you feel! :D

VAS is a bitch hey @Chicken #420 its all about patience from here on out. Ordered mine to the u.k a day before I had the SiC dish and extras on route so it should be right around now! Excitement is killing me so much so I've indulged in a "happy" chocolate truffle a good friend makes in a regular basis, cocoa and BHO works well in confectionary hehe.

Before I go back several pages what temps are most using for the SiC dish and flower pot combo? Thinking starting at around 600f and work my way up from there, it'll be used for both herb and dabs, double deckers too so ideally a solid number that BOTH run well at.

This might be tough because of the need for temp step for herb but I'm hoping that because I'm dabbing on SiC which from what I can clearly see is designed for superior flavour along with heat tolerance too I can offset the temp hike that bit better.

Nearly time for testing whooopppiiieee :o

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Love the shavings, I can almost smell the fresh metal :tup:

I was looking for a reason to keep my 20mm coil, now I have one. I'm sure I'll be picking up a showerhead, a coil cover and a dish wrap, along with that sapphire insert. I've never been a fan of the insert concept but sapphire's expensive, and for a second rig to compete with my flat/16mm frankencoil combo color me very intrigued. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of packages you list together with all this new stuff.

You're creating some really dope gear here, cheers:science:

:sherlock:
Did you ever end up getting a coil cover or a dish wrap? I'm wondering if it let you start using 1 coil. I've never been able to get double deckers going at a temperature I like. I'm going to try doing a basket screen thing to get the flower farther away. I think that should let me turn the temp up some more. Otherwise I've tried everything else I can think of. Well besides running 2 coils.

ichibaneye

Currently: JUST GOING HARD... STRAIT GRINDING IN FACT!

Enjoy you FP sultan's!

@muunch I'm currently doing a high heat coloring in between my initial FP Showerhead testing sessions w/and without the coil cover! :p Do you have your extinguisher at the ready! :rofl:

Last edited:

wibbleplonk

I'll do some tests tonight and mark instock tomorrow if all goes well.

One single 30deg air hole for now.

https://www.newvape.com/showerhead-carb-cap
Any reason for the air hole at the edge? Why not in the centre of the cap, for example? Or lots of small holes around the edge so you don't have to rotate the cap in use (unless you expect the air temp hitting the flower to be uniform regardless of the position of the carb cap air hole)?

wibbleplonk,
Reactions: Vambo1980
Top Bottom