Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Likes2vape

This showerhead is the shit!! I am absolutely in love with it:luv::love: I played around with the wrap around 20mm head for a bit but the showerhead is just beyond it!! The amount of vapor I can pull without a carb cap at 700 is insane. The load is dark dark coffee grounds brown after 1 massive rip. Holly f-ing balls Batman this thing rips!!:rockon::rockon::science:

It is great for dabbing off of as well. Double deckers are out of control at 630. A quick q-tip of the ti and it looks good as new the flavor is actually pretty decent for ti but can't wait for a Quartz or SiC insert. :brow::cool::brow:

The wrap around head holds the dish temp way better than the standard design. I get totally even vaporization in the bowl and on the bottom of the dish, it needs very little cleaning after a dab. If you are a dab snob (I am) this is the way to go for dabbing. The taste from SiC or quartz is just better there's no denying it at least IMO. If you want massive wide open air flow flower rips without the need for a carb cap get the showerhead!

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
-First session @ 625F no swing in temperature at all.

-Device used: FP 20mm wrap around paired w/14mm stubby bowl and Sic insert up top.

-Flowerpot Coil Cover

-Gold NV controller and NV 20mm barrel coil.

There has been a first achieved here today by the NewVape Flowerpot that no other vaporizer has done for me up to this date. And what I've got to say about that is.....wow I was dumbfounded. The FP literally floored me by the way it did what it did, DELIVER!

From what I could tell there was 98.900 zero flavor degradation all the way down to that nice dark full extraction brown we all love to see.

To break it down, no burnt popcorn flavor hints what so ever...Nada...interfering with the experience. I was grinning from ear to ear.

I believe the FP will allow a person to really chase after and maybe even finally attain for themselves that forever sought out full encompassing flower experince.

I imagine going even lower in temperature will basically be perfect 99.999 flavour heaven. Dry pulls will now be done for sure, you can count on it.

And just think there's still double/triple decker and high temp. craziness to be had. The road ahead is looking mighty fine I have to say.

You'll notice in the photo below from this session how small the actual load extracted was.

The effects are right on you too. Fast, smooth, controllable and effective delivery options are in your control at all times. Just pull the top off of your FP and come back to it later. This things very efficient, I love it!

I have to admit that on most occasions I prefer giant packed, high temp. ripping bowls.

That being said I have full confidence the FP will be able to deliver me those lovely sweat induced, balance impairing, lung splitting hits and with ease!

Last edited:

wibbleplonk

To break it down, no burnt popcorn flavor hints what so ever...Nada...interfering with the experience. I was grinning from ear to ear.
Agree with this wholeheartedly. The flavour and completeness of extraction are outstanding. At the same time I've been finding it much easier on my lungs than my previous (Arizer Solo) vape, with barely any coughing at all considering the size of the rips.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Thanks for the neat idea @ichibaneye - I cranked my temp t0 900 while I was at class today. My coil cover is changing to light blue, with hues of darker blue and purple now. I'll probably do this the next few days til it's completely changed or my house burns down... :science:

I was waiting to hear your impressions and am very glad you're getting along fine. In fact, your experience seems to mimic mine pretty well.

Once I can move my load a little closer (if you do make notches in the next iteration of the bodies, @NewVape710 , please make multiple levels to accommodate both micro and macro dosing ;) ) and have the new gear (waiting this week out is going to be LOOONG waiting on the showercap to hit the store) I will be in absolute heaven... not that I'm not now... It's just incredible to imagine it gets better! Those milky rips with the showerhead and no carb sound amazing! This thing really is like ripping a a vapo-bong.

Last edited:

ichibaneye

Thanks for the neat idea @ichibaneye - I cranked my temp t0 900 while I was at class today. My coil cover is changing to light blue, with hues of darker blue and purple now. I'll probably do this the next few days til it's completely changed or my house burns down... :science:

I was waiting to hear your impressions and am very glad you're getting along fine. In fact, your experience seems to mimic mine pretty well.

Once I can move my load a little closer (if you do make notches in the next iteration of the bodies, @NewVape710 , please make multiple levels to accommodate both micro and macro dosing ;) ) and have the new gear (waiting this week out is going to be LOOONG waiting on the showercap to hit the store) I will be in absolute heaven... not that I'm not now... It's just incredible to imagine it gets better! Those milky rips with the showercap and no carb sound amazing! This thing really is like ripping a a vapo-bong.

Haha hell yeah....you're welcome @muunch ! :tup: We'll have to compare our final color-ins.

I'm just a lover of all things MJ and vaporizer/ing related is all. All of that and a sprinkling of Nerd mixed in too...:sherlock: Cheers :cheers:

Update: It's almost been 6 hours since I first blasted off with the FP and a micro.

I'm now going to attempt a large, full and somewhat firmly packed bowl. I uficking love this ish!:rockon:

Commencing operation C.O.P. cough on purpose aka operation snotty tears in t- minus 5 minutes.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

@ichibaneye your doing it justice man , that was a long ass rip also. Love the setup and results , ty . @Likes2vape glad your enjoying , I'm with you on the drop in dish , looking forward to it. The Shower head is quite the beast. Love hearing about everyone's sessions and progress . @muunch I just hit my fp and lmao at this " or until I burn my house down " you got me wanting to do the same , well not burn the house down but color my titanium . I actually colored the bottom part of mine when I 1st got it with a torch. @PoopMachine i feel you contribute greatly to this forum and I am sorry about the problems you may have but please take it to a pm or email , you been here long enough to know not to call out a company on threads like this whenever you run into a issue. It's a downer when we are all trying to have fun, I am no mod and respect your informative postings , please take no offense . @dontmindme I never got around to using that encased coil bc I got to lazy to wire it to the correct xlr pins. Than the coil cover released and changed the game so i felt i couldn't Benefit from using it. The coil cover is where it's at man .

Last edited:

ichibaneye

@Justpassedu thank you on the mad props brother. I was in a hurry and didn't relax my breathing beforehand today either. I was just so excited to get moving and catch up on testing and everything. :science::tup:

It was a second or 2 just shy of a minute I believe. My normal ones are usually around 1 minute 15 seconds. I'm thinking of getting a lung exercise device again so I can push it further.

This thread grows so fast it's unbelievable. I dare not step away for more than a day for fear of having hours of reading ahead of me just to play catch up.

Does anyone want to place some bets on who we think here orders and has the new Showercap carb cap in their hands first? I'm trying to be that damn guy so hard right about now! :rockon::rofl::goon:

Last edited:

dontmindme

Does the encased coil fit with with the cover on? I'd probably prefer the more even heat distribution and perfect 20mm center for an ideal fit.

Justpassedu

Does the encased coil fit with with the cover on? I'd probably prefer the more even heat distribution and perfect 20mm center for an ideal fit.
The coil cover will not fit that encased coil I posted awhile back. The cover alone is providing great heat distribution, if you'd like my encased coil I never used pm me. It will only work with a high5 enail though unless you wire it for yours or buy there $20 adapter .

dontmindme

if it doesn't work with the cover, than i'll just buy a 20mm coil. It's odd, because high5 measured it the same as the coil. How many wraps are ideal with the flower pot.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
So heres a thing I've just tried and I wondered if anyone else might be interested...

I recently got an RMA'd Grasshopper back from the manufacturer. Damn thing works like a dream now but I'd already promised it to a friend. Anyway, I was doing back to back hits with the hopper in my D020, and the FP. Both using the same amounts, both with the same flower. Both tasted incredible but the hopper definitely had the edge. I've been wondering why, and I'm also wondering what results other folks with an FP might get now I think I've figured it out.

My thought is that maybe theres such a wonderful open airflow, that if one is using a small amount in the flower bowl, theres a bit of air being pulled through that isnt quite as full of vapour, due to it missing the flower particles and being sucked straight through, therefore theres an element of dilution, which I guess could take the flavour down a tiny amount. Which is why Im thinking a small bowl, in the vapour path under the main big bowl forces all that air directly thru the flower, instead of any flower being thrown around the bowl and being missed by the hot air.

So the next test for me to do would be to put the exact amount I use in the GH (which is always unground) into the vapour channel below the bowl, as previously I'd just been putting the same amount in the main bowl chamber, ground or unground. Whereas my tiny bowl that is currently in the channel below the bowl only fits a tiny amount, the GH fits approx 0.2. With a whole bud in the channel, this will mean any air pulled through HAS to go through flower meaning zero chance of flavour dilution. I think I'm noticing a difference now, more flavour, but I've only tried two bowls and I'm a big fan of the placebo effect ;)

So my tiny bowl screen is now about half way down the centre channel. I've shoved a whole approx 0.2 bud in it (same amount I remember putting in the GH, its now gone to a friend tho). Its added a slight draw restriction to the air flow, but I think its increased flavour. Id love to know if anyone else notices any difference or if I am just firmly disappearing WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY far up my own arse :D

Did all that make sense to anyone?

@ichibaneye Do those screens add any draw restriction? Do they fall out? Doesnt look like that ground flower has moved at all but is so perfectly extracted :) Any particulate blow back forming on the lollicap?

I had more questions but I'd got mesmerized by ya video instead :) Now I'm joining you on that full pack, but with a 0.2 in the channel and a 0.3 in my screen free bowl! :D Fuck it, rosin dab on top because why the fuck not :D

FUCK, I LOVE THE FP! :)

Likes2vape

OG Kush
wTDZoac.jpg

Showerhead no carb cap

9UQfHi9.jpg

Set to 630

vcPymAz.jpg

The Milkman has delivered

fLShV21.jpg

Spent bowl after one big ass hit

RKdhZef.jpg

TK9VDlW.jpg

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I went to a headshop finally and got some SS screens. They fit pretty snug, and don't fall out like the stock brass ones when I'm dumping out my cached herbs. I am satisfied now... Until 5minutes from now when I'm back to f5'ing on the store for the showercap.

:cheers:

Can't say it enough but this thing is awesome.

I would assume the difference is the same w the wraparound, where the temp is just more stable with the coil cover but idk.

ichibaneye

@emmdeemo @steama I plan on personally addressing your inquiries soon. As in late tonight or very early in the a.m. Please be patient with me. I want to be at my best.

I've yet to tackle that second go at the FP as I'm still highly medicated from our first make-out session and wanted to be somewhat useful here for the rest of the night. :smug:

@emmdeemo tick back a page and you'll see my last [with photos:brow:] post addressing your screen question. I'll get the rest of my thoughts to you later. I promise my friend! Just keep :whip:at me if you feel I'm not on the ball.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Do you guys find the stock SiC dish cramped? Another thing that has me leaning towards the showerhead. I want the Halo but that + the carb cap costs more than the whole flowerpot itself.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
tbh, a little bit. if I go for anything bigger than the 'rice-sized grain' typical small hit, unless I snake it (impossible with live resin,crumble etc) I'm likely going to get a little on the inside nut.

just wait for the showercap and get the showerhead. if they manage to make a dish to fit inside that trough it will be absolutely ridiculous between how nice the showerhead seems (i mean really, if it's better than the stock setup, i'm impressed, bc the current setup I have is one of the best extractors I've used. looking at these rips without using a carb cap pretty much confirms that the showerhead is objectively better for flower.) and the extra surface area the insert will allow over the NV offering

Last edited:

morvis

I have a couple crumbles of each of my private stash, and a few weeks until I'll have a renewal on that and my only backup connection just has mids at best right now so I thought what the heck I'll give the ol' pot a test on the mids. The wife stuffed some fresh into 'her bong' a little vase shaped glass bubbler she likes to have with her morning coffee, whatever. Made a 'that's nasty' face after one hit so I refuse to go there but this thing brings out a pleasant little flowery/fruity flavor and scent. Takes quite a bit more though than my usual quality flowers. I've been loading .20-.30g of this. I did some temp testing I have a before and after photo of the bowl.
I started at 650 for two ~15 second draws.
then two at 675
then two at 700
then two at 725
then one at 750 and that one was the first one without any flavor, just a steamy looking flavourless cloud.

I didn't weigh it.

before
gWjqBYD.jpg

after
HAfMDUV.jpg

The after looks a bit lighter in the photo than it does in person.

And here's a .25 load I made for my wife
I didn't take any before photos, but she took a couple rips set at 675
Then I took about 8 or 10 at 700. It lost its flavor a couple rips from the end but never started tasting burnt but I think it may if i took a couple more. Here's the aftermath of that run.

0MfJVaQ.jpg

IR5WHMi.jpg

I'm currently using my beaker-based bong because what else do you smoke mids out of besides a blunt =)?

I think after this jar of mids is done, I'm probably going to take a t break for a couple weeks until the bubba kush is ready and my good recycler finally arrives from china.

I say that but i'll probably be bumping and carding my dry sift screens like a fiend when the now retired quartz banger reclaim wash runs out ;).

Baron23

I have a couple crumbles of each of my private stash, and a few weeks until I'll have a renewal on that and my only backup connection just has mids at best right now so I thought what the heck I'll give the ol' pot a test on the mids. The wife stuffed some fresh into 'her bong' a little vase shaped glass bubbler she likes to have with her morning coffee, whatever. Made a 'that's nasty' face after one hit so I refuse to go there but this thing brings out a pleasant little flowery/fruity flavor and scent. Takes quite a bit more though than my usual quality flowers. I've been loading .20-.30g of this. I did some temp testing I have a before and after photo of the bowl.
I started at 650 for two ~15 second draws.
then two at 675
then two at 700
then two at 725
then one at 750 and that one was the first one without any flavor, just a steamy looking flavourless cloud.

I didn't weigh it.

before
gWjqBYD.jpg

after
HAfMDUV.jpg

The after looks a bit lighter in the photo than it does in person.

And here's a .25 load I made for my wife
I didn't take any before photos, but she took a couple rips set at 675
Then I took about 8 or 10 at 700. It lost its flavor a couple rips from the end but never started tasting burnt but I think it may if i took a couple more. Here's the aftermath of that run.

0MfJVaQ.jpg

IR5WHMi.jpg

I'm currently using my beaker-based bong because what else do you smoke mids out of besides a blunt =)?

I think after this jar of mids is done, I'm probably going to take a t break for a couple weeks until the bubba kush is ready and my good recycler finally arrives from china.

I say that but i'll probably be bumping and carding my dry sift screens like a fiend when the now retired quartz banger reclaim wash runs out ;).

"mids" is a new term for me....what does it mean, please?

Top Bottom