Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Hey buddies,
I've just added a screen in the nut, it's made with the 300 microns mesh sheet that I now use for all my screens in all vaporizers;
It barely affects the draw restriction, and is pretty fine.. Reclaim is pure Golden/redish oil :luv:

No more particules goes back onto the center post.
Extraction seems more even. No hot spot on the center.

RNZR8mA.jpg

(Oh, and yeah, I really dig in that Showerhead .. <3 )

:ninja:

Awesome. Totally something I've been meaning to do to stop particle blow back.

Link please :)

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Fuck Combustion and Flowerpot forum inspired. These wrap-around heads are for Dabbers only. These are not the same heads as the flowerpot uses. This model uses a 5/16 - 18 thread and attaches to our 3 legacy enail bodies and dropdown. Some people don't want flower so they say.
wrap-around-dnail-1.jpg

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
So, ran home on break to make sure everything arrived and it wasn't stolen from my doorstep.

Good packaging, everything is correct.
Lollicap is smaller than I thought it'd be. Still need to get it all hooked up and turned on, but still a few more hours of work and a grocery store trip before I get it fired up.

I don't have any screens that I think will work, but I'd like to try the EQ basket for sure.

Really excited. Everything looks and feels great.

Congratulations you're now part of team FP. Nice!

If you have faucets in your house just scavenge a screen from those. Most are stainless steel or brass.

Fuck Combustion and Flowerpot forum inspired. These wrap-around heads are for Dabbers only. These are not the same heads as the flowerpot uses. This model uses a 5/16 - 18 thread and attaches to our 3 legacy enail bodies and dropdown. Some people don't want flower so they say.
wrap-around-dnail-1.jpg
I want to buy the showcap yesterday! :freak:

Wow, Edwyn!
You're covering all the bases and doing it right! :)
Any word on when the new larger Lolli Cap will be available? Immediate order from me for Showerhead parts when it's available! :)
It's called the SHOWERCAP thank you very much.... oh and you're welcome too. :p

I bet y'all can't guess what unexpectedly showed up in the mail today!? C'mon... take a guess. I was like wtf...is someone pranking me. Things just got a whole lot better looking for tomorrow.

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Hey buddies,
I've just added a screen in the nut, it's made with the 300 microns mesh sheet that I now use for all my screens in all vaporizers;
It barely affects the draw restriction, and is pretty fine.. Reclaim is pure Golden/redish oil :luv:

No more particules goes back onto the center post.
Extraction seems more even. No hot spot on the center.

RNZR8mA.jpg

(Oh, and yeah, I really dig in that Showerhead .. <3 )

:ninja:
Huh, that's a good idea. I do get small pieces of flower stuck to my carb cap once it's gotten waxy.

Justpassedu

@Baron23 i had weighed out my session like you asked with my full right below the rim of the bowl. Keep in mind I am using a screen i cut that is domed ever so slightly taking a tiny portion of the bowl up. Unfortunately my scale would not register the amount but I am guessing possibly in the .2 range . Not much at all , and averaging 4-7 hits per packing depending on how much I take in at a time.

Oh also big congrats @ichibaneye , it's gone be a good weekend for you buddy . Glad it all worked out.

morvis

@Baron23 i had weighed out my session like you asked with my full right below the rim of the bowl. Keep in mind I am using a screen i cut that is domed ever so slightly taking a tiny portion of the bowl up. Unfortunately my scale would not register the amount but I am guessing possibly in the .2 range . Not much at all , and averaging 4-7 hits per packing depending on how much I take in at a time.

Get you a .01 or a .001 scale. Weigh out .02 - .03 I've literally been peeling off 3-4 calyx from a nug and passing them through my finishing grinder that makes it like pepper flake or finer consistency into a small pill bottle then just tap that out into the bowl. A page or so back you can see how I did my screen, I've probably not used more than a half a gram over the past 2 days between me and the wife and we've stayed medicated finely, hell, better than before.

brucee10

So my parts are in and they are RIPPING! I had a 20mm post with a SiC dish on top. It was really good, but I hated how small the dab gap was. I upgraded to the D-Nail wrap around for my 20mm. I also added a coil cover. The coil cover was a tight fit to my coil. I had to basically press the coil in with a rubber jawed clamp to get it to sit flush and even. The added mass of the wrap around section plus the coil cover is significant. I'm sitting at 575F and this thing is crushing flower. Everything is a nice even brown and I get to use my D-Nail sapphire and it's not resting directly on the heat coil. The Halo looks so nice and safe in the little recess.

Sorry for blabbering. I'm an even bigger fan boy now and I haven't even dabbed on it yet.

I also own a Sublimator. Under the extraction chamber, the sub bowl narrows significantly down to a 2-4mm opening before opening back up. Their marketing material said that it made the vapor particles smaller. I didn't know if that was something NewVape might be interested in experimenting with. The sub is the only other hard hitter that I've used that compares to the FlowerPot.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
@Justpassedu thanks buddy! I was content either way. One cannot control what is uncontrollable in life so why waste what life you've got now on trivial things.

But...I'm not going to deny the fact that I'm glad things have swung back in my favor this round for sure! :cool:

I can't wait to talk some more shop with you soon my friend!

their marketing sounds like utter bullshit to me :2c:
Show me the money! I'm like for real let's see the actual proven science on this. My Jordan's make me jump higher! :razz:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Trying to get tuned in. I think I need to fix my coil as I think it's running a bit cool (both oil and flower) for what is supposed to be 650.

I have the coil cover and all that. Vapor is pretty light even at 675 until I drop the lollicap on.

I was afraid I'd have to mess with stuff, and I really wish I didn't have to.

I am curious where the EQ basket fits though. I'll probably be trying to get one of those double weave screens,bc I'm not sure how those rimmed basket screens fit anywhere

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Get you a .01 or a .001 scale. Weigh out .02 - .03 I've literally been peeling off 3-4 calyx from a nug and passing them through my finishing grinder that makes it like pepper flake or finer consistency into a small pill bottle then just tap that out into the bowl. A page or so back you can see how I did my screen, I've probably not used more than a half a gram over the past 2 days between me and the wife and we've stayed medicated finely, hell, better than before.
I got the NewVape fine grinder so I'm set with that , perfect grind for all my vapes. It wouldn't be worth it for me to buy a scale that weighs smaller amounts , I'm not into microdosing. When I vape I do a few sessions so I like to pack a nice amount. I also like large hits . I had seen your screen though , very nice idea. I have a fine stainless screen cut to size in each of my bowls I own , slightly bowled inward so I can fit more. Nothing gets through them, been working so perfect for me. Cheers to you and wifey man , I'm glad you vape together and are enjoying the fp. It's good to have a vape partner. My girl will only hit my portables , she doesn't like the big rips through glass , even the small ones make her cough. I'm guessing her asthma has something to do with it but atleast I get her to hit the portables , she really likes my pax .

Baron23

Oh also big congrats @ichibaneye , it's gone be a good weekend for you buddy . Glad it all worked out.
Thanks...that's great news and .1 - .2 g is right in my wheel house. :tup:

VisiblyVaped

Does the showerhead benefit from using the lollicap or does it restrict airflow??
It still semi benefits but I feel the need for a much better one. Like the shower cap
The lollicap is too small for the showerhead, a new carb cap is being developed I believe
It fits like right over the shower part so to speak but restricts air in a weird way

the showercap will be available next week

That's what I like to hear

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
my good chap how do i go about calibrating this here newvape controller?

I don't think I set this puppy up wrong. Maybe I just need an IR thermometer?

Who knows. Also my SiC was slightly chipped upon further inspection.

No biggie. I'm baked as shit.

My first double decker was an accident. The concentrate stand is AMAZING quality, and the lid will serve as a great tray.

I knew I wouldn't regret this but I was trying to keep the hype down. I'm pleased but I feel like I need to fine tune this a lot more. Especially since this is my first time with any of this gear.

I'm quite pleased it sits fine on my cheapo, small recycler quite well and doesn't tip. Got a 14mm female to 18mm female adapter and my 18mm male body flowerpot in there :D

More testing but I do think I gotta mess with this a bit more? Tips? Please? Screens? Where the fuck do I get them? The stock ones are laaaaaaaaaaaaame. @morvis send me some of those double weaved weird ones mate.

Cheers

uGtrYzy.jpg

Z1Rrtdz.jpg

Last edited:

goodpunk6

New User's looking for info
, Please refer to this picture for the original style parts and click this link for a read about some updates and help : https://www.newvape.com/vape-essentials/flowerpot-twax-vaporizer/flowerpot-faq , the updates made that are not in this picture are the Showerhead , FlowerPot Coil Cover that can be added to any setup and wrap around style heads that add a dish around your quartz , sic or titanium head you choose that should help spread some heat more evenly , all setups work well imo and you cannot go wrong with any setup you choose.

ri0N6BU.jpg

this graphic needs an update. Add the kickstand to your options of stands.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
While writing my last post, I turned it off, tightened everything again and made sure it was good (didn't overtighten the washer going into the sic don't worry @ichibaneye ) and went back at 715

Loaded up a double decker bc fuck it...

DAMN. SHE RIPS.

urKPoOG.jpg

That's one 20~s (10s? idk)~ pull (lollicap entire pull) at 715f. Just enough to coat the stock screen. Didn't weigh it. But dang. Really nice. I didn't even realize it extracted the flowers that good bc I scooped up a decent load of crumble, but when I opened it and saw that, I was pleased... and also very baked. :haw:

edit:

doing some flower only bowls and wow. very nice. this thing is actually quite strong/good at extracting... one hit is pretty potent. This makes the sting of missing the round of Alpha Dogs burn a bit less. This does the same thing and more. It just isn't a log, sadly. It's still bad ass.

The concentrate stand is cool, but id rather not have the silicone containers. That space could be used for something better... like... idk. Anything really tbh. I don't mind using the lid AND the base portion at once. Or my own containers. Terp proof slicks man. But yeah. Really neat.

Thanks @NewVape710

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
@invertedisdead you can't go wrong either way. honestly. I wish I had just gotten the showerhead though. The flower vaping has me really impressed.

also. most important for me: the flavor in my rig DOES NOT get fucked up after doing oil, then doing flower only. I repeat, NO BULLSHIT RECLAIM flavor!

also, fwiw, this is my first experience with an enail. the flavor of the sic doesn't have me floored over my $40 thermal banger from a local headshop.

it's definitely nice, but i'm sure i could live with the ti. especially since it's fucking HUUUGE. shit, if there's a market for used FP parts, I'd love to get that showerhead man hahaha. although I'm thinking the dnail sic is a better gauge as far as taste but idk.

ALSOOO I will note next to no temp drops w the coil cover. I did a somewhat large (I guess? I'd say .15g???) dab and it dropped 4 degrees farenheit... but meh! I had it pretty low. I'm settling at I think 685~ for now

Last edited:
Top Bottom