Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Yes! My 3” AVB can showed up. It’s is really nice. It the nicest AVB can I have come across honestly. Truly the icing on the cake for my setup. @YaMon Good call on screwing the brush holder in from the bottom and wrapping the brush with a piece of wire to keep it from splaying out.

Its really nice here today so I’m potting flowers on the screen porch with the ceiling fan blowing. Heavenly!
2C219B39-6ED5-4263-9B6C-519D6CA1EC95.jpeg

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
ZCglass has been showing up quite a bit lately in the vape world it seems, they also make the bottomless banger for the AVS M22. It's cool to see a company in the glass business whipping up some more stuff for the vape world. I've been able to convince myself the ti bowl is fine and I don't need a set of glass bowls for my FP but these look very nice, I can see them pushing me over the edge to make a purchase.

I'm very into the AVB can now as well after seeing a few in the wild. I might be getting over my VAS but my New Vape Aqusition Syndrome is starting to act up!

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Yes! My 3” AVB can showed up. It’s is really nice. It the nicest AVB can I have come across honestly. Truly the icing on the cake for my setup. @YaMon Good call on screwing the brush holder in from the bottom and wrapping the FlowerPot with a piece of wire to keep it from splaying out.

Its really nice here today so I’m potting flowers on the screen porch with the ceiling fan blowing. Heavenly!
View attachment 759
I keep the Hot rest for the FlowerPot on the far side and the brush and tamping pad equal distant from the FlowerPot. I always use it in this configuration to build muscle memory and avoid accidents, something prudent for this vape.

Elusive

Sup everyone! My vrod makes a clicking or cracking noise when it heats up sometimes. I checked the old threads and only saw a few comments on it in the earlier pages. Most people mentioned it was from the coil! Just wanted to be sure thats okay?

side note, (separate problem I think) my vrod has had a weird burnt smell coming out of it while heating up on the auber. It only has happened twice and it was after disassembling the vrod and then reassembling it. After that the smell goes away

jr1xt1

Any word on when the caps for the threaded tools will be back in stock? Need to pick some of those up along with a brush assembly and dabber spoon

Jr1xt1,

Skjalg

Hello new FC and flowerpotters... 1.post alert, so go easy on me✌🏻

I have been using a dynavap omni for some years (bought it after reading good things about it here) so i have some experience with vaping, but for this 420 i wanted to buy a nice home/desktop setup. And there is only one place to go if one want’s to learn about vapes and vaping! FC!
Thank each and everyone of you for sharing your knowledge..

I live in the northern part of Europe so it took about 1 month to get here, very well packaged!
I have never used anything like a desktop vape or bubbler/waterfiltration, so i have to say i was a little intimidated when it was all packed out and put together, but the flowerpot isnt very hard to use i would say, i still have a lot to learn when it comes to temps, draw speed, grind and so on. So far i haven’t done to much exploring, i am at 662F/350C uncapped, shovelhead bowl and sidecar rig. I get really Nice results.

i have learned a lot from reading this/the old thread about the flowerpot and i would like to thank everyone for sharing..

i have one quick question tho, to save some money i ordered the heatpost without the base, in hindsight i regret this. I thought i could make my own base, but the threads is US standard i guess. Do any of you know the size?

sjalg

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
i have one quick question tho, to save some money i ordered the heatpost without the base, in hindsight i regret this. I thought i could make my own base, but the threads is US standard i guess. Do any of you know the size?
Hi! Welcome. New Vapes web sight says the debowler spike has .25"-20 threading. Is that right? I have no idea but it is the same as the post. Let us know what you concoct. I’ve seen people come up with some good alternatives so don’t feel bummed.

Zoltani

Finally pulled the trigger on the weedeater with Auber controller. :rockon:

Excited to finally have a desktop and see what this thing can do. Last desktop experience was a decade ago when I had a vapor bros log.

The only water piece I have has an angled downstem and bowl. Every pic I see with the flowerpot has a piece with a vertical stem/bowl. Is it gonna be a pain with the angled one? What's some good cheap glass to get for it?

Last edited:

Skjalg

Hi! Welcome. New Vapes web sight says the debowler spike has .25"-20 threading. Is that right? I have no idea but it is the same as the post. Let us know what you concoct. I’ve seen people come up with some good alternatives so don’t feel bummed.
Thank you.. i will keep you updated

Sjalg,

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Finally pulled the trigger on the weedeater with Auber controller. :rockon:

Excited to finally have a desktop and see what this thing can do. Last desktop experience was a decade ago when I had a vapor bros log.

The only water piece I have has an angled downstem and bowl. Every pic I see with the flowerpot has a piece with a vertical stem/bowl. Is it gonna be a pain with the angled one? What's some good cheap glass to get for it?
I was using my WE this past weekend through a dry 12" beaker with the glass bowl right in the 18mm joint (no downstem). No problem.

dotcodotuk

I only found out about the FlowerPot a couple of weeks ago, annoyingly after the 420 Sale, but I feel the need to get my hands on a WeedEater setup (I primarily vape flower) as all the talk about the device seems immensely positive! I never thought I'd be lusting after a desktop vape... but something about the FlowerPot just makes me want one!

Being based in the UK I will either need to purchase from NewVape and have it shipped, or I could get it from VapeFiend (who I assume are an official reseller) but I have a few technical questions about using the device.

How long does the head take to cool down from a session before it could be safely stored away? I have two house panthers who don't tend to knock stuff off the counter or tables, but being cats can be quite inquisitive - and I am thinking that an errant swoosh of a tail might end up with something getting knocked over.

Would the Buzz Honeycomb Percolator be a good water piece to pair with the WeedEater? I already own one for use with my Dynavap and Crafty+ and find it to be pretty decent, but was wondering if I would need to pick up something else instead.

Given the choice, would people go for the NV PID or the Auber? I only have the choice of the NV one if I buy locally, but would have the choice of either if I bought from the US and shipped it here.

dotcodotuk,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I only found out about the FlowerPot a couple of weeks ago, annoyingly after the 420 Sale, but I feel the need to get my hands on a WeedEater setup (I primarily vape flower) as all the talk about the device seems immensely positive! I never thought I'd be lusting after a desktop vape... but something about the FlowerPot just makes me want one!

Being based in the UK I will either need to purchase from NewVape and have it shipped, or I could get it from VapeFiend (who I assume are an official reseller) but I have a few technical questions about using the device.

How long does the head take to cool down from a session before it could be safely stored away? I have two house panthers who don't tend to knock stuff off the counter or tables, but being cats can be quite inquisitive - and I am thinking that an errant swoosh of a tail might end up with something getting knocked over.

Would the Buzz Honeycomb Percolator be a good water piece to pair with the WeedEater? I already own one for use with my Dynavap and Crafty+ and find it to be pretty decent, but was wondering if I would need to pick up something else instead.

Given the choice, would people go for the NV PID or the Auber? I only have the choice of the NV one if I buy locally, but would have the choice of either if I bought from the US and shipped it here.

Cool down can take 20-25 minutes deposits on how high the temperature is to begin with.

Use the glass you already own, before deciding you need another piece.

I suggest looking at the Tbucket thread for more opinions on PID controllers, here:

I choose the Auber 300, I like the dial, as opposed to buttons, and if you read the thread I linked, you will see the Aubers can be reprogrammed and the company has phone and website support.

Summer

Long Island, NY
I have two house panthers who don't tend to knock stuff off the counter or tables, but being cats can be quite inquisitive - and I am thinking that an errant swoosh of a tail might end up with something getting knocked over.

I would never use this vape around my cats or any pet as the can sustain a terrible burn. Did you see the burn Vape Critic (I think) got on his forearm from the head? And I would suffer the grief knowing that it was my fault one of my fur babies was suffering in pain. And I would be compelled to make a trip to the vet for treatment with money I don't have.

Zoltani

Got the weedeater. Set the coil temp to 700 and hit through my straight tube. This thing is wide open, hard to dial the intake speed to get a milky hit. Any tips for wide open pieces? I feel like I need glass that isn't as wide open.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Got the weedeater. Set the coil temp to 700 and hit through my straight tube. This thing is wide open, hard to dial the intake speed to get a milky hit. Any tips for wide open pieces? I feel like I need glass that isn't as wide open.

Find the 'choke point' where your inhale speed is only just getting the water moving, and adjust from there. As little water as you can get away with to cover the perc.

I would never use this vape around my cats or any pet as the can sustain a terrible burn. Did you see the burn Vape Critic (I think) got on his forearm from the head? And I would suffer the grief knowing that it was my fault one of my fur babies was suffering in pain. And I would be compelled to make a trip to the vet for treatment with money I don't have.

I have a cat but hes extremely well trained. I have a lot of time on my hands :D I've never tried training any of my cats before and its shocked me how many words this little guy now knows. He doesnt shut up talking himself tho. Thankfully the training goes both ways :)

Also, boost mode now means I can have the controller on at a really low temp, lower than I can vape with or burn anything with, and then one button push and I'm nearly at full temp again much faster than a cold start.

Top Bottom