Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
If anyone gets the new Auber B, I'd love to hear any reports on the boost mode. The implementation sounded fine to me, but being a one knob device, its a bit fiddly to set up. Once set up tho, it can be left on permanently and its just one click to boost on or off.

EmDeemo,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I was a little to fast on that one but pretty much the bowl from start to finish minus some clean up 🧼
Be gentle it’s my first video, I know my hair isn’t brushed and I’m not warring any pants 👖 but it’s the best I feel like doing

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Moving on up.
1981B437-B4E0-4E5E-A010-FA2BE65EF6B9.jpeg
I’d never seen the bottom of the 5” stand. This was a nice surprise.
869A2D48-DC25-46CF-A54F-A4FDC0BE3450.jpeg
I also got the 6’ extension cable. It’s really nice and matches my original cable exactly. I vape at a coffee table. Only having to deal with the Flowerpot cord at the table helps to streamline my station.

Last edited:

Vapxr

Any idea why the Auber stand doesn't have a spot for the can? I love my single PID stand but would like to try out the Auber, however it not being able to hold that can is stopping me. I don't see how making it slightly bigger would be a problem other than cost to consumer.

Vapxr,

Yung Coconut

Any idea why the Auber stand doesn't have a spot for the can? I love my single PID stand but would like to try out the Auber, however it not being able to hold that can is stopping me. I don't see how making it slightly bigger would be a problem other than cost to consumer.

I decided to just do the 5" Stand and ABV Can. If I ever need to replace my pid controller I don't want to be stuck purchasing the same one again just because I invested a bunch in the pid stand.

Last edited:

Bad Dog

I don't know what was with me in that first video? That never happens I swear 😜 Needed a strain change I guess 😑 This hit was more to my liking. Weedeater + LA Confidential = satisfaction
After 6 is when the good stuff comes out to play :rockon:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I was a little to fast on that one but pretty much the bowl from start to finish minus some clean up 🧼
Be gentle it’s my first video, I know my hair isn’t brushed and I’m not warring any pants 👖 but it’s the best I feel like doing

NEVER PANTS! EVER!

@Ramahs Oh my! Hhahahaha! If this were the old site, I'd say "I dont think we've seen such a thing in the thread before"... But this is NewFC, which means you're definitely first.

Also, whats the predicament? All I see is an instant purchase/permanent face extension? :)

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
What temperature should I try with a flower in Showerhead to achieve full extraction (very dark brown ABV)?
That depends on your grind, draw speed, your herb, amount of herb, glass piece etc, in other words its very subjective. I run at 747 F all the time. That said my draws are 5 seconds or less for any longer and I risk combustion. I firmly believe these higher temps achieve a very fast extraction which yields effects akin to combustion. I am running a Showerhead (Not WE or VRod) so the difference in mass between these beasts can add to the variables.

zucchini

That depends on your grind, draw speed, your herb, amount of herb, glass piece etc, in other words its very subjective. I run at 747 F all the time. That said my draws are 5 seconds or less for any longer and I risk combustion. I firmly believe these higher temps achieve a very fast extraction which yields effects akin to combustion. I am running a Showerhead (Not WE or VRod) so the difference in mass between these beasts can add to the variables.

I will definitely try 747 soon, I tried 730 and got good results, but still, for some reason, I'm not getting huge clouds as I get with my Dynavap.

Zucchini,

Bad Dog

I'm not getting huge clouds as I get with my Dynavap.
Something is definitely out of whack! Any Flower pot should put a Dynavap to shame imo. I rock my Weedeater mostly at 660 but have occasionally gone as high as 720 to crush a bowl in one hit. If you watch my second video you can see it milk up so much that the bong down stem is completely obscured. Don't watch the first video, don't get me started about the first video 😔 But if you do you'll see I rushed my draw, the bud was slightly moist and I never achieved its full potential. Truly a shameful spectacle 😓

Jakevape420

Before completing purchase and joining the Newvape family,does anyone have a discount code for checkout? I have a 5% just wondering if there's any more out there. Cheers

Jakevape420,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I’ve been potting flowers at 570 using a medium grind of .05g in a glass bowl. I usually take 2-4 pretty long slow draws to cash the bowl. I get great results and I’m happy with performance. I’ve started to wonder, because of a heaviness in my chest, if the long slow draw might be the cause? I’ve been using this technique and relatively low temps, because of health concerns, thinking this would be easier on the lungs.

I’m curious if a shorter draw at a higher temp might be easier on the body? I’d love to hear anyone’s thoughts towards this. @EmDeemo I get the impression you have put a lot of time and thought into my curiosities on this matter.

Top Bottom