Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Cilleire

EuroVapeSim2
No dish and herb only, not a friendly location for concentrates so they are hard to come by.

Alright I think I'll take my dish off and give high temps a go. I like pulling through a bowl quickly in a few hits, I'm sure a 1 hit clear in the flowerpot is a heavy one.

Cilleire,
Reactions: EmDeemo

Chandler

Whoo. 747. a little high for me. But I can hit at these temps now. I left the SiC dish in there at 747. Is that too high for the dish truly? What is the recommended maximum temp, with dish? Taking the time to go through a range of temps.

Digging the Vrod. I'm so glad I was able to work it out! I was also letting my loads heatsoak, which isn't neccessary. Instant niceness.

Cilleire

EuroVapeSim2
Whoo. 747. a little high for me. But I can hit at these temps now. I left the SiC dish in there at 747. Is that too high for the dish truly? What is the recommended maximum temp, with dish? Taking the time to go through a range of temps.

Digging the Vrod. I'm so glad I was able to work it out! I was also letting my loads heatsoak, which isn't neccessary. Instant niceness.

747 sounds so high to me also when I normally run my vrod at 610, I find the difference between 610 and 650 quite immediate.
As for higher temps I've no clue for a max temp for the SiC dish, my worry is I leave my flowerpot on all day and the long term heat might damage it, but I really don't have a definitive answer for that. Maybe I'll email newvape after the holidays to ask.

Cilleire,
Reactions: Chandler

AcidFlashbang

747 sounds so high to me also when I normally run my vrod at 610, I find the difference between 610 and 650 quite immediate.
As for higher temps I've no clue for a max temp for the SiC dish, my worry is I leave my flowerpot on all day and the long term heat might damage it, but I really don't have a definitive answer for that. Maybe I'll email newvape after the holidays to ask.
Thermal cycles are usually much more damaging than staying at high temps.

snamuh

ghost
Justed ripped at 747 (flower). It was fine. Just have to have shorter draws. But even with short draws you get a lot of vapor because the high temp....

pcs420

just joined the flowerpot club , could not be happier .

Happy holidays :science:
bfyWCiJ.jpg

bfyWCiJ.jpg

snamuh

ghost
combusted at 747 moved down to 610-615 in this;
https://grav.com/products/grav-coffee-mug
It actually goes well with this vape.

The mug can builds up the vapor... so you milk the can up which takes a whole slow draw and then breath out, and then clear the can with the bowl off.

very smooth vapor.

my joint on the glass is lopsided though... kinda of pissed.

when i build up resin i am just going to put some seltzar and 151 in the glass and drink casually haha.

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Was enjoying some 50/50 herb and kief bowls the other night through a little 6" dab rig at 675F - divine! I might like it better than a larger tube with the weed eater.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
If combusting at 747 F you are either:
1) Using too much material
2) Drawing too long
3) Drawing too slowly
4) All the above

I draw only long enough to milk the can on my glass piece and pull the heat, exhale and clear the can. I should also mention I am using a ShowerHead, so there is no SIC dish and I am also doing this uncapped.

snamuh

ghost
If combusting at 747 F you are either:
1) Using too much material
2) Drawing too long
3) Drawing too slowly
4) All the above

I draw only long enough to milk the can on my glass piece and pull the heat, exhale and clear the can. I should also mention I am using a ShowerHead, so there is no SIC dish and I am also doing this uncapped.
4 - same no cap no dish... showerhead.

snamuh,

AcidFlashbang

Was enjoying some 50/50 herb and kief bowls the other night through a little 6" dab rig at 675F - divine! I might like it better than a larger tube with the weed eater.
Really? Ive been thinking about getting a larger bong for my elev8r so I can clear the piece in one breath after it's filled. My mega globe just isn't large enough for the rips I'm looking for.

AcidFlashbang,

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Really? Ive been thinking about getting a larger bong for my elev8r so I can clear the piece in one breath after it's filled. My mega globe just isn't large enough for the rips I'm looking for.
I was trying to pair the WE with larger pieces - 12" beaker and 13" stereo matrix but I don't have the capacity to clear them without an exhale in between. I usually use a bent neck stemline which has a slim neck and 60mm can with pretty good result using a fill-n-clear technique. The smaller pieces provide 2 long inhales of thick tasty vapor.

bizwaxzion,

AcidFlashbang

I was trying to pair the WE with larger pieces - 12" beaker and 13" stereo matrix but I don't have the capacity to clear them without an exhale in between. I usually use a bent neck stemline which has a slim neck and 60mm can with pretty good result using a fill-n-clear technique. The smaller pieces provide 2 long inhales of thick tasty vapor.
Ahhh yea my lungs arent big enough to do that in one hit I mostly care about getting the lion's share of the vapor in one hit so it could be like when I was combusting in a bong doing the massive single breath rip and having it all hit at once.

AcidFlashbang,

KurtSmoooth

Wish they had the bundles in stock. Configuring a Vrod with Titanium bowl and not glass with parts is more expensive than the out of stock bundle.

KurtSmoooth,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Wish they had the bundles in stock. Configuring a Vrod with Titanium bowl and not glass with parts is more expensive than the out of stock bundle.
@NewVape710 @newvape918 Out of stock?? @KurtSmoooth keep in mind this is a small shop and this may only be an issue as a result of their holiday downtime. It's also possible they have limits set on their Point of Sale system to avoid customers placing n order and waiting unnecessarily long for it to be filled. If truly sold out, what. great way to end the year!!

YaMon,
Reactions: EmDeemo

Southsider92

Hey guys, just got my Flowerpot two weeks ago. First post here - quick question. Does anybody know how to change the auto shutoff timer? I have the RDK controller with the dial, if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance!

Southsider92,

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
Hello guys, this is Clem Fandango, can you hear me? Got a Showerhead with an Auber from santa for xmas. My first enail setup of any kind and I've been going hard on it ever since. It's definitely desktop endgame for me I think. Looking forward to reading the thread backwards to the beginning to learn all the cool shit you guys are doing!

Top Bottom