Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Justpassedu

The tag dish seems like it would be a little simpler to q-tip though, with the narrower trough?

:science:
Both are fairly simple to clean , my Dnail actually cleans up quicker , i am not sure if it is bc of the polished surface on the actual Sic but it is smoother than the Tag Sic dish , i usually swab once around with a dry qtip first , than once with a drop of iso or water and again to dry even though the heat takes care of that i like to see if anything else is left on the qtip.

anasrzi

Guys I've taken the plunge :nod:

Got the new centre post with dnail wrap round, stubby bowl, coil cover and centre post nut!!!

I'm so excited it's like Christmas haha, paid extra for priority shipping so hopefully I'll have it in the u.k soon enough.

Loving the new look website too @NewVape710 much cleaner and crisper :).

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I ordered the gold controller, the coil, the kickstand, the lollipop, flower pot, and the SiC combo. Figured that would give me a good starting point. Maybe in a couple months the shower head and the coil cover.

You wont regret this 'starter kit' one bit. One thing thats bugged me about a bunch of other vapes is that the extra addons and accessories that come out are ostensibly to fix a design flaw, whereas here its delicious icing on a cake thats already fit for a king :)

EDIT: Also, GOLD!

wibbleplonk

Will be super interesting to hear from existing FP users upgrading to the showercap giving their thoughts on the new design, and any test results in terms of heat up times, temperature stability during draw, draw resistance, etc. If it's a clear upgrade with no compromises I wonder whether NV will EOL the existing parts upon stock depletion to consolidate their catalogue.

VisiblyVaped

Will be super interesting to hear from existing FP users upgrading to the showercap giving their thoughts on the new design, and any test results in terms of heat up times, temperature stability during draw, draw resistance, etc. If it's a clear upgrade with no compromises I wonder whether NV will EOL the existing parts upon stock depletion to consolidate their catalogue.

That's one thing I do hope to add on sometime in the next few weeks or so. I'd really like to test that. I LOVE my FP, I gave it like a 9.5 in a review.......I think the showerhead will change the game. Just thinking of no real draw resistance through my water piece makes me salivate

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
couple of new pics

fp_lifestyle-6.jpg

fp_lifestyle-9.jpg

Grifo

Just got my TAG SIC dish and im blown away! I heated it to 800F+ degrees then turned it down to 620F. I then proceeded to Qtip it with ISO and i did not hear a fizzle which had me worried. I loaded up a small dab, took a hit, and immediately got a mouth full of taste and a thick ass milky hit.

VisiblyVaped

I find that when heat is distributed right you can get good dabs at 580-620 with many types of concentrates.
It's when the coil is slightly loose or ill-fitting that temperatures really have to go up there to not leave a wasteful vapor trail.
Even then, I've never had to go above 750 and I consider that really high temp for me. Some people like it at 800+ though, kind of shows you how well it works for the various consumer tastes/needs.

@NewVape710 the showerhead pic looks amazing. All the new designs intrigue the living shit out of me

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Auto-tuning is in the pdf of the user manual for the nv enails. It says it has 3 modes.

Note 2:
This controller has 3 types of auto-tuning control
methods already built-in:
0: Universal PID control suitable for increase/dec
rease fast speed of change of temperature
application.
1: Gradual change PID control is suitable for appl
ications that require steady change of
temperature and speed of temperature change is not
critical.
2: Fuzzy logic control suitable for system with os
cillation and sensing signal delay.

Later it says,

5. Auto-Tuning
By simply pressing a single button, the built-in ar
tificial intelligent is activated to automatically
calculate and set parameters ( P, I, d, SF, Bb, Ot
) that fit the condition to be controlled.

I don't know what all that means. I've never used an enail. :shrug:

Okay, thanks for reminding me by the way. I had meant to download that pdf file when I had purchased my controller. That way I could properly dial in the controller and coil to get a nail, banger or FP as close to the set taget temps. as possible for accuracy.

I was buying a device to measure the differences in temp. but cancelled my order because I'm waiting on someone local to get back to me.

Once you know the temp. difference between what's displayed on the controller and the actual temp. of the surface or device that you're using you can use this information for tuning.

I'll be making notations for sure and saving them. That way I'll have my presets ready for different set-ups. This will be only be done until I own the Hex-Nail of course.

As for the different values that you've listed from the pdf, those can be more clearly explained to what each one is by using your favorite search engine. Then just go from there. That is if you decide to get an e-nail down the road.

Done and done. Here's to a quick shipping ::crosses fingers::

NV ships extremely fast. Your order goes out at the end of the next business day after it has been received.

I'm on the other side of the U.S. from NV. My order was placed a Wednesday morning. It was then picked up the next day and was in my hands directly from the mail lady on Friday afternoon. Not bad at all.

Only things holding me back @ichibaneye is money and what parts I'm choosing to purchase, other than that I'll be joining the club don't you worry yourself :tup:.

I'm never worried my friend. Just being your hype man is all yo! I'm the Little Jon to your Rap flows. Ya feeling me my dude. :lol: yeaaaaaaaah......whhhhat.....oooooooohkaaaaay! :tup:

I ordered the gold controller, the coil, the kickstand, the lollipop, flower pot, and the SiC combo. Figured that would give me a good starting point. Maybe in a couple months the shower head and the coil cover.

If you liked the looks of the gold controller wait until you see it in person. The little box is beautiful with its brushed and satin finishes.

Side note. That looks like a damn good first time purchase. Congratulations! I'm thinking besides any other added goodies later on down the road that you're set for life in FP heaven.

Ps. You'll love spinning around that lollicap!

I plan on diligently testing the differences myself and recording what goes on. This might take a couple of weeks but it will be done. It takes time to collect some decent data points. I'll be sure to post my findings in the thread.

Just got my TAG SIC dish and im blown away! I heated it to 800F+ degrees then turned it down to 620F. I then proceeded to Qtip it with ISO and i did not hear a fizzle which had me worried. I loaded up a small dab, took a hit, and immediately got a mouth full of taste and a thick ass milky hit.

Oh you can still get those Sic's to sizzle, trust me. ;) Sic is a pretty tasty little very efficient compound indeed.

I wish I was a fly on your wall on that night. It sounded like y'all were getting pretty cheeky in the video! :rockon: Your milk looks good from across the pond too.

Last edited:

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Dude that piece gives me a sense of GAS

You took the words right from my mouth. I thought two things right away while watching that for the first time.

1. The glass piece looked great and oh boy, that function looked even better.
2. It looks like I've got a learning curve and practicing to do ahead of me.

Well all in due time. I'll be attempting to catch up with all of you current FP owners here next week.

@Justpassedu Damn, looking like a professional at the helm! Thank You for that tantalizing tease. Tip of thee hat to you. Good show good show indeed.

Justpassedu

You took the words right from my mouth. I thought two things right away while watching that for the first time.

1. The glass piece looked great and oh boy, that function looked even better.
2. It looks like I've got a learning curve and practicing to do ahead of me.

Well all in due time. I'll be attempting to catch up with all of you current FP owners here next week.

@Justpassedu Damn, looking like a professional at the helm! Thank You for that tantalizing tease. Tip of thee hat to you. Good show good show indeed.
Ty Ty to the both of you . I actually don't have that piece dialed in yet , gotta add a drop more water for the full recycle function or maybe less , just got it yesterday so i was excited to take a hit.

Likes2vape

New Vape ships so fast it makes my head spin!! I ordered the stubby 14mm base from the clearance section on Saturday, shipped on Monday and got it Wednesday!!

I love the fact that all of their ti parts come with a certificate of conformity. No worries about cheap China ti here.

wAt2Run.jpg

I like both bowl designs but the handle design has a shallower bowl closer to the heat which makes it easier to vape small loads.

wNmDBHi.jpg

Justpassedu

New Vape ships so fast it makes my head spin!! I ordered the stubby 14mm base from the clearance section on Saturday, shipped on Monday and got it Wednesday!!

I love the fact that all of their ti parts come with a certificate of conformity. No worries about cheap China ti here.

wAt2Run.jpg

I like both bowl designs but the handle design has a shallower bowl closer to the heat which makes it easier to vape small loads.

wNmDBHi.jpg
I like my 14mm Stubby allot , a little tip , take a piece of silicone hose and cut it and slid it over the fitting , this way you have something to grab when its hot for easy unloading and reloading.
rU9wURy.jpg

Top Bottom