Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

hoyo77

@hoyo77 i will let you know in the next week or so. Waiting on my HN02 round 2 delivery.
I started to PM you when i saw you were getting one. lolololol. Looks like an e-nail that has the nerdie vaporist in mind. Gonna try to get on the round3 slots at the end of march if any slots are still avail.

hoyo77,

Larrytargeteye

Vapin' stevens
Ok so ive been expermenting with different temps with the showerhead and until today it was ALWAYS a one hitter,whether it was a .05 hit or .4 or bigger.so i tried spreading an average sized(for me) .1 hit out over 3 draws(capping the last)to see how that tasted.it tasted nice,as nice as i thought it would(the FP still doesnt match the ssv with the ddave mod for taste though).i didnt expect it to get me this much higher.jesus.you must waste a lot of vapour doing one hitters.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Can the Hex Nail be powered from a USB battery bank? I was looking at the Disorderly Conduction battery banks, seems pretty sweet!

invertedisdead,
Reactions: Danksta

corwin33

Hello,
I'm vaping since 1month because i have to quit combusting because health issues...
I have bought a mighty with WPA and find it cool BUT with 1 caps (0.15-0.17g) i need around 15 min. to take it and i'm not high.. so I'm looking for a much heavy vape... Do you think a flowerpot would be great for me? Ppl says that you can have a bowl in one ore two draw so I think it would be way faster than with my mighty... I am wrong?
So i go to their website and plan to order :

ShowerHead for 20mm Coil (3063)

FlowerPot 20mm Coil Cover (3061)

20mm Coil Nut (3066)

FlowerPot Enail Handle (2943)

Titanium ShowerCap Carb Cap (3096)

FlowerPot 18mm Male Body with Handle (3031)

Titanium Screens - 5 Pack (9231)

Do i need something else? Do the screens last longs?

For the nail I think go for an auber. What do you think?

Thanks for your response

Justpassedu

Hello,
I'm vaping since 1month because i have to quit combusting because health issues...
I have bought a mighty with WPA and find it cool BUT with 1 caps (0.15-0.17g) i need around 15 min. to take it and i'm not high.. so I'm looking for a much heavy vape... Do you think a flowerpot would be great for me? Ppl says that you can have a bowl in one ore two draw so I think it would be way faster than with my mighty... I am wrong?

20mm Coil Nut (3066)

Thanks for your response

Looks good to me , the screens last long as long as you take care of them, seems like you got everything you need on the list, as for a Enail the Auber is good and so is the one NewVape sells as well and the coil they include is a better fitment than what you can get at auber for the Flowerpot. If you like the Mighty, this is even more of a powerhouse and instead of ordering the 1st 3 on your list just go with the combo : https://www.newvape.com/showerhead-combo-20mm-2 , it includes the :

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Hex-Nail02 worked well with the wraparound for dabbing, but I did not use it with my showerhead at all for vaporizing flower.

I don't see a real benefit to that, especially since there are no tunings for the SH currently, and I don't really think vaporizing flower is as much of an exact science (not rly, but you know...) or delicate process as dabbing is so I'm fine with using whatever piece of junk box tells me that the temperature is something and it roughly correlates with my expectations. I may even pick up a junky ass dhgate one just to have as a backup.

Fuck that was a pointless rant with no real info but all I'm saying is I can't see any real benefit to using the HN for vaporizing herbs, at least until some updates are dropped that perhaps could offer something to the SH experience that a regular ole PID can't...

cheers

corwin33

thanks justpassedu

as for a Enail the Auber is good and so is the one NewVape sells as well and the coil they include is a better fitment than what you can get at auber for the Flowerpot
I wen't for the auber because I read that the conectors from nv nail are not standard
plus the fact that the auber has more functions for the same price. Do you think the vape experience would be less good than with their coil?

Justpassedu

Hex-Nail02 worked well with the wraparound for dabbing, but I did not use it with my showerhead at all for vaporizing flower.

I don't see a real benefit to that, especially since there are no tunings for the SH currently, and I don't really think vaporizing flower is as much of an exact science (not rly, but you know...) or delicate process as dabbing is so I'm fine with using whatever piece of junk box tells me that the temperature is something and it roughly correlates with my expectations. I may even pick up a junky ass dhgate one just to have as a backup.

Fuck that was a pointless rant with no real info but all I'm saying is I can't see any real benefit to using the HN for vaporizing herbs, at least until some updates are dropped that perhaps could offer something to the SH experience that a regular ole PID can't...

cheers
Tune it your self and that's the benefit. That is what Hex Nail does to come up with these pre set tunes. They mess around until they find a sweet spot with the help of forum members and just make a preset for it. So even if a Sh tune was to come out or any tune for the Fp which i been waiting for and its been a long ass time it is just a set value that they feel may be a sweet spot but everyone else may not feel that way and that's why values can be adjusted. I think vaping flower relies on a set temp just as much as dabs. It is forever changing depending on what we want out of our material and what we prefer. I will occasionally hit my glob mode button on the Hex to finish off a bowl. It's just cool to me to see whats going on, on the screen also. I believe NV had sent parts out to HN many moons ago and they have yet to do anything. I feel bad that i helped facilitate that in some way but i'll wait.

@corwin33 to comment on your post - " I wen't for the auber because I read that the conectors from nv nail are not standard
plus the fact that the auber has more functions for the same price. Do you think the vape experience would be less good than with their coil? "

answer is there is no real standard coil, its just that the connector you purchased is more frequently used. I do think the vape experience may be less using there coil, not there Enail as the coil just does not wrap around the Fp post as well as the one supplied by NV which effects heat transfer but than again i believe i have read some forum members have had success using it so don't quote me on that.

Alexis

Hello,

20mm Coil Nut (3066)

Thanks for your response
Hello and welcome aboard the FC train. :wave:
You may want to add the Ti double weave screens, except they only fit the Adjustabowls (shovel or panhead), which you might also want to consider. They are designed to prevent the bowl getting stuck in your glass joint due to thermal heat expansion.

Unless you have some sort of adapter or drop down, the 18mm male bowl will surely get stuck in your joint. There is also a glass bowl coming very shortly via dhgate, and also in the longer run from Newvape.

Im sure the other members will have some more useful advice for you anyhow wishing you the best of happiness.:)

And yes for sure, if you want to medicate fast with big powerful hits with little effort and time then the Flowerpot will be ideal for you here.

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Tune it your self and that's the benefit. That is what Hex Nail does to come up with these pre set tunes. They mess around until they find a sweet spot with the help of forum members and just make a preset for it. So even if a Sh tune was to come out or any tune for the Fp which i been waiting for and its been a long ass time it is just a set value that they feel may be a sweet spot but everyone else may not feel that way and that's why values can be adjusted. I think vaping flower relies on a set temp just as much as dabs. It is forever changing depending on what we want out of our material and what we prefer. I will occasionally hit my glob mode button on the Hex to finish off a bowl. It's just cool to me to see whats going on, on the screen also. I believe NV had sent parts out to HN many moons ago and they have yet to do anything. I feel bad that i helped facilitate that in some way but i'll wait.

stop trying to convince me i need to buy another hexnail /s

corwin33

thanks alexis

s for the screen the only needed are the titanium screens? they fit between the bowl and the post?
as for the nail and the coil do you all use NV's coil?

corwin33,
Reactions: Alexis

Justpassedu

stop trying to convince me i need to buy another hexnail /s
Lol you need the Lcd screen, it's just to cool.

@corwin33 i don't think everyone uses the NV coil, it is just what we know that fits well. Some coils will not hug the post between the nut and head tightly and this will cause uneven heating and distribution of the heat. I can only tell you the Nv coil works perfect but possibly and hopefully some others can chime in on what they are using and how the fitment is. I happen to have a NV Enail and a HexNail and it took me a few coil purchases to find one that worked well with my Hex nail and Fp.

Justpassedu,
Reactions: Alexis

Justpassedu

Thank for your awser. As i don't plan To buy another device i think ill finaly go for their hex and nail... i hope that the fp will give me what i search:big hits muuuch faster than my mighty..
Picture whatever you can put into the Mighty's bowl, you can clear all in one hit if you desire using the FlowerPot. I like to think of it as the closest thing to combusting without actually combusting. It is powerful and can provide large rips or small hits if you desire. You should really enjoy it. Now when you say the Hex & Nail that is a entirely different Enail and i cannot personally say there coil will fit the Flowerpot perfectly. I know mine did not so i had stretched it a bit but Hex-Nail supposedly makes there coils themselves in house and they have had different iterations of it. I personaly bought 4 coils from different makes for my Hex nail to find the right fit and i cannot link you to the one i purchased off ebay that fits well bc the company is no longer stocking them so with that said, if you want a perfect fitment go for this : https://www.newvape.com/single-enail-gold-controller & this https://www.newvape.com/20mm-enail-coil-9109 , and if it is a different enail you want maybe someone on this thread can chime in to help.

hoyo77

Hello,

20mm Coil Nut (3066)

Thanks for your response
dont think you need the coil nut....take that back you will need it...thought you were getting this which already has the coil nut.

https://www.newvape.com/showerhead-combo-20mm-2

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Ok. But i understood that you could rip much bigger load (0.3 - 0.5?) in a few draws. i am mistaken?

There are a lot of factors that contribute to extraction speed. PID temperature, capped vs uncapped, draw speed, grind on flower, lung capacity rig size?

I cant take 0.3gr of flowers in 1 hit on my SH, but I can typically finish a little under half that amount in 1 hit.

RalphsBlend

Hello and welcome aboard the FC train. :wave:
You may want to add the Ti double weave screens, except they only fit the Adjustabowls (shovel or panhead), which you might also want to consider. They are designed to prevent the bowl getting stuck in your glass joint due to thermal heat expansion....
The biggest +1 possible for this suggestion. :tup: @corwin33

Those double weave screens are very good at keeping particulates out of your piece (not perfect but so much better than the stock screens) and combined with a dropdown you can keep things so much cleaner. It's a few more dollars than the OG bowls + screen but IMO it's well worth it.

Do keep in mind that the adjustabowls do have a procedure associated with them to keep them from sticking, see linked video below:

Top Bottom