Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

ParanoidAndroid998

Been lurking this forum for a bit. This vape sounds like what I have been searching for......the best continued taste per load/sesh.

I have just a couple questions I could not quite answer reading through many pages here.

How is it with cleaning or gunking up with using flower or flower kief mix?
How efficient can it be with flower?
The finer the grind, the quicker the buildup in my experience.

ParanoidAndroid998

@Morty you can get everything sparkling new, I mean no black residuals no rainbow patina by putting all Ti parts in a concentrated NaOH (caustic soda) solution (and ultrasonic bath to speed process)

I use this routine with VapCap and I am happy with results
You can restore it to its original silver color?

Would love to see pics of a before and after if you have any.

ParanoidAndroid998,
Reactions: Morty

btka

@Alan @Ed's TnT could you incorporate the showerhead and e-nail in a log style wood cover... so it is more stable and if it would fall on the floor the showerhead is not burning your carpet...what I mean can you build a log style vape with (around) this heating element (showerhead...)

Last edited:
btka,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Good luck for that! I can't imagine that this will work with wood. And what's about the SH? It can't be fixed so construction probably will fall apart when falling to the floor - and burn your carpet again ;)

Hogni,
Reactions: Morty

btka

Good luck for that! I can't imagine that this will work with wood. And what's about the SH? It can't be fixed so construction probably will fall apart when falling to the floor - and burn your carpet again ;)

sorry my fault the showerhead not pot the whole showerhead with e-nail in a log vape wood shell...
Imagine a log vape with the showerhead as the heating element...

Last edited:

btka

I've considered a few designs with a ceramic shell/coil cover.

Seems like something folks with 3D printers should be making us...

@Alan @Ed´s Tnt
a log style cover / shell both side of the log should be open...

something like this
291z411.jpg

sorry for my bad sketch

you also would not need a stand for your showerhead and want also fall over

the diameter of this log would be a important question if it is possible to pack the showerhead in a log style wood cover...

like this log but with the showerhead as heating element:

http://i.imgur.com/gGKLt96.jpg

Last edited:

Justpassedu

@Alan @Ed´s Tnt
a log style cover / shell both side of the log should be open...

something like this
291z411.jpg

sorry for my bad sketch
In all honesty , while it is cool in theory i personally do not think it is a good idea and my reasoning for this is because you constantly put the head on your bowl and glass , any added weight could make it tip prone and i would not want my glass tipping over and breaking. If it was a stationary vape i'd be all for it as i love wood being incorporated into vapes but the showerhead is heavy enough on its own and adding more mass to it would just be scary for my nice glass collection. Also the high heat from Enail coil could potentially start a fire if surrounded by wood and if not possibly degrade the wood pretty quickly.

btka

In all honesty , while it is cool in theory i personally do not think it is a good idea and my reasoning for this is because you constantly put the head on your bowl and glass , any added weight could make it tip prone and i would not want my glass tipping over and breaking. If it was a stationary vape i'd be all for it as i love wood being incorporated into vapes but the showerhead is heavy enough on its own and adding more mass to it would just be scary for my nice glass collection. Also the high heat from Enail coil could potentially start a fire if surrounded by wood and if not possibly degrade the wood pretty quickly.

all theory...
but you also use a log vape like a showerhead... you also put the log on the bowl (like showerhead)
... also you could only use the showerhead if you want without the log wood style cover...

yes of course at the end it is important how big the wood log style cover is and how heavy it would be... yes it is all theory as far as I am no good craftman...

NewVape420

Company Rep
I like the way you think @btka , but the reality is that the FP is bringing a lot more heat to the party than the log styles are. That is no way a disparagement on that style, just a matter of design. I love(d) log vapes! While the log style is designed to get to an on-demand temperature capable of vaping and then a little more(please correct me if that's not 100% accurate), the FP system is just a fountain of heat that is capable of dabbing temps - far hotter and when turned on constantly its producing heat in huge loads compared to a log. The amount of insulation required to keep the wood from combusting would be...very substantial. :science:

Last edited:

wildman420

The Most Interesting Monkey in the World
I wouldn't want to cover up all that shiny and nicely machined parts with a chunk of wood. Your going to have a huge heat retention problem and it will be bulky. Seems like a poor solution to something that shouldn't be a problem - quit dropping your shit on the floor. If you park your shower head on the stand in the accessory holder/tray its not going anywhere.

btka

I like the way you think @btka , but the reality is that the FP is bringing a lot more heat to the party than the log styles are. That is no way a disparagement on that style, just a matter of design. I love(d) log vapes! While the log style is designed to get to an on-demand temperature capable of vaping and then a little more(please correct me if that's not 100% accurate), the FP system is just a fountain of heat that is capable of dabbing temps - far hotter and when turned on constantly its producing heat in huge loads compared to a log. The amount of insulation required to keep the wood from combusting would be...very substantial. :science:

it was only an idea... and I wanted to know if this would be aböe to do.... I also had the same concerns like youmentioned... I had a HI LOG VAPE and an E NANO and I was able to adjust temp. ... but yes I do not have any clue about temps. of showerhead and log vape heater and if it is possible to integrate the showerhead in a log wood style cover and so on...

Justpassedu

it was only an idea... and I wanted to know if this would be aböe to do.... I also had the same concerns like youmentioned... I had a HI LOG VAPE and an E NANO and I was able to adjust temp. ... but yes I do not have any clue about temps. of showerhead and log vape heater and if it is possible to integrate the showerhead in a log wood style cover and so on...
I'm pretty sure any wood worker would not mind taking your money and making this custom for you. Just be careful if you do and be sure to post some pics. As a item for full on production and sales it would just be to dangerous but cool idea and i respect you for it bc its all our ideas that have added so many great additions to this vape.

PoopMachine

Took my SH over to a buddy's party after work last night. Good news...it was a hit! Bad news...when I woke up this morning it was still going...at 1100°F ! And the coil cover is gone ? WTF!!! :bang: The dab surface is all weird looking. So fuckin pissed right now! :mad: FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuss:

Ah geez.. I wonder where it went, ah geez.

dontmindme

Couldnt u use a thin layer of titanium or ss formed on the inside of the wood panels secured by screws? I thought using 2 pieces and one to compensate the weight difference of the handle. Also... someone should make a magnetic connector along the xlr wire and one end secured somewhere so if it does fall the power is cut off.

Maybe a few thin layers of titanium or ss with washers to space them out or some kinda spacing?? Maybe glass washers? To further increase air flow and heat transfer over a certain amount of time.

Also... any shielding would be better than nothing. I'd think with enough airflow the temps wouldnt build up that much. If the wood is tall enough or maybe tapers around the showerhead so if it lands horizontal its tilted upwards and vertical its elevated a little from the surface. But yeah... i'd only buy it if newvape offered it as testing is needed. My thumbs cant keep up with my thoughts.

Last edited:
dontmindme,
Reactions: btka
Top Bottom