Cannabis for my MOM! lol

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
I've finally sat my Mom down and told her I use weed. She was upset at first but I've almost convinced her that it is 100% safe. I even got her to try it a few nights ago. She has insomnia and will got 2-3 nights PER WEEK without sleep, which is very unhealthy. I told her that cannabis will help her sleep so she gave it a try.

So I loaded up my Arizer Solo stem to about 80% full. We took turns taking draws for the whole 12 min session. She seemed high afterwards, she says she felt different and was pretty giggly. However, she says it irritates her throat and she dont like that. The next morning, I asked her if she slept and she said no; she did not get a single minute of sleep. I'm thinking maybe she didnt get high enough since she was not drawing too effectively.

What is another way for her to use cannabis that is efficient on preserving? I live in a non-legal state so dispensaries are out of the question. It's 15/g for me which is ridiculous. Any suggestions for how she can use cannabis?

keepsake,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I'd say an edible. I recently got my own mother switched after 50 yrs of anti-anything attitude simply because she was being fed more and more pharma-garbage for arthritis pain to being unable to sleep properly.

I had her make some crunchy peanut butter fudge with a 1/2 lb of cannabutter from a ounce of indica buds so she could try it on a very mild portioned piece to test her reaction and would provide an easy way to adjust by just the size cut.

She ended up loving its effect (as long as she didn't over portion and feel/get wasted), and found she has a good nights sleep regularly now and can finally once again spend her time work in her large property gardens without seizing up in pain. All from taking one lil piece of the fudge for dessert after her supper.

Everyone is different, and even more so with edibles. So, read up on making it and see if you can modify the qty's to make a small batch to try with her. Just make sure she tries it on a full stomach to avoid both upset, and too much of a body stone, as well as to see if she likes it better than inhaling it.

smokum,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Good idea Tweek for the sleep issue... but I think that will further her complaint about her throat getting irritated.

VAPORIZER22

I would also suggest making some edibles from an Indica strain or trying the solo again with an Indica dominant strain and using a water pipe to help with the throat irritation.

VAPORIZER22,
Top Bottom