Cannabis Calculator: How much are you smoking a year? [web tool]

Vape-Nation

Hey FCers. I *just* created this tool and am hoping to get some feedback. I wanted something easy to use that not only calculates how much herb I'm smoking and how much money that costs, but a way to visualize the use.

Visualize your cannabis use and costs:
http://www.vape-nation.com/marijuana-use-calculator/

Do you have feedback? Is anything weird or confusing? Did something break or work unexpectedly? Please let me know, I'm hoping to improve this and make it even more useful for the community.

Vape-Nation

Changing the device used to medicate doesn't change anything. If its an option I feel it should effect the outcome.

Agreed! I'm working on some updates and gathering more data for making this piece useful. Please feel free to post ideas or thoughts on this. I'm very interested in what the community thinks will improve it and make it more useful for others. Cheers.

Vape-Nation,

Vape-Nation

I've updated the calculator so changing smoking pieces changes the % you'd be saving by switching to a vaporizer. Let me know how you guys think the numbers shake out.

So far I've heard good feedback. Thanks for taking the time to check this out and post your thoughts! Much appreciated fellow tokers and vapesters.

Outlaw Farmer

Stealth Mode Engaged
Yeah, not everyone pays full boat. I cam assign my crop an overhead value but it's still very low compared to purchasing market price of course.

Now, if it tabulated the amount/weight that we went thru in a year...that might be interesting.

Outlaw Farmer,
Top Bottom