Cannabis aersols

grandaddy

Purple
Hello everyone,

Ive always wondered how much safer dry herb vaping is compared to smoking. Ive done a bit of research and I thought I would share some interesting information Ive found regarding the toxicology of the different types of aersols produced by cannabis vaporization vs smoking. I hope it can generate a discussion regarding safety etc. Some interesting data is on page 58 - 85. Basically, it looks like cannabis vaporizers produced some aldehyde emmisions but much less than smoking a joint and much less VOC emissions. For instance using the Air II vaporizer at 190C they found 73.2 micro grams of acetaldehyde per gram. Compare this to burning a joint where they found 3077 micrograms per gram.

Here is the link:

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
Hi @grandaddy sounds like vaping is much much safer than joints. And I'm not too worried about those small amounts from vapes, can't be too bad and biology is also impressive

-----

They know all about the debates here!
Our device selection included conduction and
convection technologies to vaporize cannabis.

From the end of the summary sounds positive
Cannabis users may benefit from cannabis vaporizers or ENNDS as alternatives method of
inhalation to joints, due to reduced exposure to toxicants
Maybe studies like this can help with legalization in some countries? More cannabis positive studies

grandaddy

Purple
What do you mean by "biology is also impressive"?

Hi @grandaddy sounds like vaping is much much safer than joints. And I'm not too worried about those small amounts from vapes, can't be too bad and biology is also impressive

-----

They know all about the debates here!

From the end of the summary sounds positive

Maybe studies like this can help with legalization in some countries? More cannabis positive studies

grandaddy,
Top Bottom