Canna Nectar Pure CO2 oil

530rasta

not my video

This stuff is pretty nice, loaded half a gram into an Omicron, tastes nice, i got the Purp SD oil.

Heres a description from Sticky Guide, a dispensary menu website..
http://www.stickyguide.com/dispensaries/berkeley-patients-group/products/purple-sour-d-canna-nectar-co2-oil
"Canna Nectar is the pure, sweet, medicinal essence of the cannabis flower, and that's all! The nectar is extracted from select strains of cannabis using high pressure C02 (Carbon dioxide - like the breath you exhale). At high pressures, C02 acts like a solvent and gently removes the cannabinoids, terpenes and other medicinal essences from the plant material. When brought back to room pressure, the C02 completely leaves as a gas, releasing pure, raw, medicinal Canna Nectar extract! PURE. RAW. PERFECT!"

530rasta,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
That's not the CO2 I've had, I get the stuff from OrganaLabs. Shit is nice. I go back and forth between BHO and CO2.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Caligula

530rasta

I still get a gram of this from time to time from BPG,

I like it, its easy to use when in a syringe and it isnt cut with anything.

About to puff some sativa dom co2 now lol

530rasta,

Caligula

Maximus
I still get a gram of this from time to time from BPG,

I like it, its easy to use when in a syringe and it isnt cut with anything.

About to puff some sativa dom co2 now lol

The OL honey oil also comes in syringes and isnt cut. If youre referring to anything in specific youre probably thinking of OL's O-Pen carts which are cut with PG to make it feed into their shitty atomizer better.

The honey oil syringes they sell are the uncut version.

Also, I do find CO2 oils to work best (versus other concentrates) in those 2.4 Omicron carts. No mess loading and no priming needed.

Caligula,
Top Bottom