Can you vape the synthetic weed?

xframe88

Sorry if this is a dumb question but, can you actually vaporise the synthetic weed products? I appreciate the herb content will, but how about the active ingredient (JWH-018 style) ?

xframe88,

djonkoman

never tried it myself, but I've read posts online from people saying it doesn't work, seemingly it has a higher boiling(vaporisation) point
but, you can always try(altough I would just stick to real weed)

djonkoman,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Most of the synthetic crap I have seen cost nearly as much as the REAL deal, plus many here have reported a higher tolerance after using synthetics. Bad deal IMO.

As for vaping it, I'm sure you can, but you will have to find the temp that it vapes at.

aesthyrian,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
No you cant because its ILLEGAL! Dont you know they will come and take you away for possessing this synthetic crap?

Why bother with the synthetics?

AGBeer,

crawdad

floatin
i know people who do synthetic only...i can attest, stay away from it if you can. the change it seems to do for most is not what i would consider to be positive, ymmv. best of luck, peace.

crawdad,

weedemon

enthusiast
hear stroeis about synthetic weed, causing permanent damage to a young man's hearing and balance. claims it's never been the same since blazing the fake herb.

weedemon,

rotax

Zaporist
weedemon said:
hear stroeis about synthetic weed, causing permanent damage to a young man's hearing and balance. claims it's never been the same since blazing the fake herb.

it can be vaped..

well, reactions are diff for everyone, for many drugs, especially psyco actives... a very miniscule number people seem to have "mental issues" w/ herb too. granted, it could simply be strain related, and they'd be just fine w/ a diff. administration method and/or strain. but most don't know enough about cannabis to understand that logic, let alone know there are different strains (and what they do/effect) or methods of ingestion. then again, i believe some are just not mentally compatible w/ psycodelics in general..thus they panic and tell the world how evil and scary they are. healthy state of mind is important in handling almost all situations in life.

with that said, unless you need to pass a drug test..stick to ganja, even then..being sober for a few weeks prob isn't going to be the end of the world (unless you use for serious pain...). however, i don't agree either that it should be a requirement for cannabis users to be forced into abstinence in order to get a job...
i'd be curious how many weekly/daily alcohol/tabacco/caffeine users would be content with [or even able] not being able to consume for a month in order to pass a drug test (assuming it was detectable for the same duration cannabis is).
some groups label cannabis users as being lazy and jobless...well, yeah, if you can't pass a drug test in order to get a job (which is the case w/ MANY jobs today)...statistics are going to obviously show that, pretty simple. >.<

max

Out to lunch
JWH-018 and similar sythetics are, unlike THC, full agonists at CB receptors (THC is a partial agonist), and can produce more intense effects than mj, and they're not always the positive effects. Screwing up tolerance can be another negative. I think synthetics will end up being illegal everywhere, and I hope that's the case. I think they're counterproductive to legalization efforts for mj.

crawdad

floatin
max, very interesting...i know next to nothing about synthetics other than watching the effects in a few people. i shared some of my herb with them and they seemed really surprised how high AND happy they were, to them it was a "clear and happy high, very high" and they been at the other for a while now not to mention other things i would also never consider doing.

i can understand why some may fall into it due to accessibility and tests, but as rotax articulated you can get around that if you work at it and imho the reward is sweet.

crawdad,

max

Out to lunch
Now they can test for synthetics as well.

"New Urine Drug Test for Spice and K2: Dominion Diagnostics Now Offers UPLC/MS/MS Testing for Metabolites of Synthetic Marijuana Compounds JWH-018 and JWH-073"

Testing is keeping up

max,

He-Man

Prince
John William Huffman is a professor emeritus of organic chemistry at Clemson University who first synthesised many novel cannabinoids.

"I figured once it got started in Germany it was going to spread. I'm concerned that it could hurt people," Huffman said. "I think this was something that was more or less inevitable. It bothers me that people are so stupid as to use this stuff". Huffman may have developed these compounds for scientific research, but now he gets blamed for its abuse. Angered by this accusation, Huffman says "If you go around paying $40 for a packet of leaves that contains who knows what and smoke it, you are not a very responsible person. This is akin to playing Russian roulette".

back when I was on probation I would vape a lot of the "incense". The vapor would be extremely wispy but in my book still was better then smoking that shit. My ion's temp read approx 415F to get a decent buzz.

biojuggernaut,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
i think since im the official anti synthetic warrior around here ill have to reiterate my story. i used fake cannas for a month straight, replaced it for my weed habit. long story short after my month use i tried to get high off of the same quality of weed i was used to and i couldnt catch a buzz from any amount of herb using any method. i went through a period of denial until i realized i had severly down regulated my cannabinoid receptors with this super cannabinoid. took a bunch of breaks from weed use and then 5 full weeks break to finally bring my tolerance down to where it still should be today had i not used that stuff.

youre going to do what youre going to do but its not worth using since real weed is much better in effect, duration, health, not to mention we know nothing about all these random cannabinoids other then they fuck you up. at least weed is tried and true.

to answer you're question if you can vape it, idk and i dont care to find out. id just toss that shit out.

not to mention with overly down regulated cannabis receptors your body struggles to maintain homeostatis. which is why many synthetic cannabinoid users claim loss of balance and inner ear issues. its because your cannabinoid receptors help control that.

not to mention that these so called "second generation" blends contain even stronger chemicals from what ive read and heard and many of hte packages say what fake cannas they dont contain, so whats in the new blends?

i better stop now or ill just keep going and going.

sorry for rambling, really high off that REAL dankity dank.

gettin lifted,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
max said:
Now they can test for synthetics as well.

"New Urine Drug Test for Spice and K2: Dominion Diagnostics Now Offers UPLC/MS/MS Testing for Metabolites of Synthetic Marijuana Compounds JWH-018 and JWH-073"

Testing is keeping up

unfortunately they wont keep up until all the variations are banned and there are hundreds from what ive come to see.

also those jwh compounds i believe are illegal in all states now, along with the win compound series, and hu-210 and all that jazz. so even if they can test for it, its not readily available anymore. theres new compounds in todays incense, since the others are illegal. theyll ban them and start testing for those and a few more will pop up.

i just read another story on bluelight about a guy with these new blends and feelings of being on a boat with it rocking and bobbing up and down, gets it randomly and it comes and goes, hasnt used the stuff in 3 weeks according to him.

gettin lifted,

GreenLeaf

Nosferatu said:
not to mention that stuff is SO bad for you

OP it's up to you if you want to use them but I would not vape them at all and instead smoke them if I were going to hypothetically use them. I've never used them and I personally do not want to.

A friend of mine smokes them regularly and he's told me how they're very strong and with the blends that are sold OTC you have no idea what you're getting and how some blends of these RCs are very weak, while others are very strong and way too intense.

I'm glad I never used k2, spice, JWH, AM, etc. I remember when I first heard about people smoking "spice" I thought it was the fake herb that was sold in ads in high times magazine.

I post on another forum and a lot of people have posted about how many issues they've had from synthetics including addiction, lung, respiratory, and heart issues, major anxiety/panic attacks after synthetic use, and I've read on that site that they're highly carcinogenic. No it's not an anti-drug site it's a well known harm reduction site called bluelight. ;)

I would just stick to herb if I were you and just vape that.

GreenLeaf,

Pcpvapors

I would check out the SSV website they have "organic" smoke blends, 20$ for 100 grams

Pcpvapors,
Top Bottom