Can you vape concentrates in a tubo evic?

DougBentley

I feel like I have to vape 2 huge bowls to get stoned off my tubo evic vaporizer and my lungs don’t appreciate that. I’m looking for something more concrentrated and maybe more friendly to my asthma.

the dispensary near me sells shatter, badder, splatter - all these fun names that rhyme. But I’m not sure if they can be vaped in a convection vape. Any recommendations?

DougBentley,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I feel like I have to vape 2 huge bowls to get stoned off my tubo evic vaporizer and my lungs don’t appreciate that. I’m looking for something more concrentrated and maybe more friendly to my asthma.

the dispensary near me sells shatter, badder, splatter - all these fun names that rhyme. But I’m not sure if they can be vaped in a convection vape. Any recommendations?

Get a steel mesh pad, like from the Fierce or Rogue vape should fit, into the 18mm male joint. Then you can load concentrate on it to get convection dabs (Note you really need a high temperature for this, perhaps higher than the temperature can actually go and may need to be using wattage settings, this is how I did it with my Splinter Z, I did not use my tubo tetra that way) also elev8 glass sells a flavor saver that is a ceramic concentrate pad, they have a size that fits in 18 mm male joints as well... And don't forget to hit it through water of course! Regular dabbing is easier, I'm not sure which would be better for asthma though?

Top Bottom