Can the sceen be adjusted to make the bowl a little bigger on my E-nano

smartbass

How is the best way to pack the bowl I like knockout hits I can't get consistency though
I noticed that the fixed glass screens are deeper anyone know why

smartbass,

Spocks_Katra

you can push back the metal screen to increase the size of the bowl, I dont think you'll get "knockout hits" from the enano as it only holds .05-.1g. it gets you very medicated off a small amount if thats what you are meaning

Spocks_Katra,

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
Okay I think I can offer some pointers @smartbass I too love a good knockout hit but with the Enano there is such a small 'Goldilocks' zone. You can fill it too much, and the effects will obviously be lessend if you have an inferior product.

1. Set Enano to 6.5

2. I like to flip the screen so its like a basket facing upwards. This allows placement of the herb to be as far as possible from the ENano heater.

3. Push the screen 1" from the top of the GonG

4. Take note of how deep the "basket" looks from the side of the GonG, and don't fill past the top walls of the screen basket.

5. Start slow and if it looks like its getting too milky too fast its probably too hot or too close to the heater.

6. Adjust accordingly.

smartbass

T
Okay I think I can offer some pointers @smartbass I too love a good knockout hit but with the Enano there is such a small 'Goldilocks' zone. You can fill it too much, and the effects will obviously be lessend if you have an inferior product.

1. Set Enano to 6.5

2. I like to flip the screen so its like a basket facing upwards. This allows placement of the herb to be as far as possible from the ENano heater.

3. Push the screen 1" from the top of the GonG

4. Take note of how deep the "basket" looks from the side of the GonG, and don't fill past the top walls of the screen basket.

5. Start slow and if it looks like its getting too milky too fast its probably too hot or too close to the heater.

6. Adjust accordingly.
thanks
Another thing is my draw I find myself trying to draw as hard as I can should I draw slower?it seems the harder I draw the better the hit

smartbass,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
The Basket screens can be pushed down or pushed up as close as you want. For micro dosing you want to move it close, and for huge loads you want to move it down.

*BUT* I find I get best performance with the basket screen set to a depth around 15mm (which is the size of the notch on the Epik's stir tool.

Typically i run around 0.1g at 15mm deep with my nano set to roughly 6.75.

Another thing is my draw I find myself trying to draw as hard as I can should I draw slower?it seems the harder I draw the better the hit
That's your problem right there - you need to SLOW DOWN! You're trying to force hot air through the herb. If you pull too fast, you're not giving the air enough time to reach optimal temperature before cooking your herbs.

If you hear the air intake holes whistling, you're pulling too hard. Try inhaling slowly and fill your lungs over 10-15 seconds.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Slow and steady wins the race with the Enano. Use a wooden chop stick or a small wooden dowel to adjust the basket screen. Be careful not to tear the screen, they are pretty durable. If you try to draw too fast you defeat the process.

I use my enano as a session vaporizer. My sessions are around 10 min. If you use too much material, you will get a restricted draw. Also keep your screen clean.

My heat level is anywhere from 5.75 to 6.50 dry. I hear different units can run slightly hotter or cooler. I will increase the heat to 6.75 if I use a water tool. My temp is dependent on the cannabis I'm using. A loose pack is best to avoid any restriction with your draw.

The Enano is a very nice log vape made by a fellow FCer.

Last edited:

smartbass

Slow and steady wins the race with the Enano. Use a wooden chop stick or a small wooden dowel to adjust the basket screen. Be careful not to tear the screen, they are pretty durable. If you try to draw too fast you defeat the process.

I use my enano as a session vaporizer. My sessions are around 10 min. If you use too much material, you will get a restricted draw. Also keep your screen clean.

My heat level is anywhere from 5.75 to 6.50 dry. I hear different units can run slightly hotter or cooler. I will increase the heat to 6.75 if I use a water tool. My temp is dependent on the cannabis I'm using. A loose pack is best to avoid any restriction with your draw.

The Enano is a very nice log vape made by a fellow FCer.
That's it!
I got it now I get enough vapor to make me cough...LOL that's what I was looking for thanks so much.
I think I seen you on you tube talking about how the fixed glass screens are to deep (why is that)can it be used as is
Why would they make the fixed glass screen at the wrong height defeats the perpos(I got one on order)

howie105

How is the best way to pack the bowl I like knockout hits I can't get consistency though...The device is very simple which means you need to be consistent to get the consistent results you want. You need to watch the heat up time, dial setting, screen placement, product grind level, density of the pack, placement of the screen, moisture content of the MJ, length and speed of the draw, how often you stir, cleanliness of the air path, etc, etc, etc but most importantly you have to make peace with the limits and abilities of the device as you chose to use it.

Why would they make the fixed glass screen at the wrong height defeats the perpos(I got one on order....They aren’t once you get the hang (load side, draw rate, grind, etc) of using them.

Another thing is my draw I find myself trying to draw as hard as I can should I draw slower?it seems the harder I draw the better the hit....So you slow down. :)

Just keep working on getting everything consistent technique wise and predictable results will follow. Then after awhile you can start changing things up for different results (more taste, longer sessions, etc) but you have to get the basics down first. Good luck

howie105,
Top Bottom