can someone do me a favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

colly

I don't have a scale, and I'd like to see how much vaped bud I have stored up. Could someone post a picture of their AVB and weight next to it so I can compare?

thank you

colly,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
i have tried to wiegh out a gram before vaping, and then wieghed it again afterwards. the avb wieghed about 0.6g. there is a thread about this somewhere... although i don't know if anyone was able to report back with any reliable results.

i think there would be a lot of variables to account for, i.e. you would probably get different results each time you measured a gram before/after vaping.

if you want to have anything close to an accurate idea of what you got, you need a scale. i think there is a thread about scales around here too.

or find a friend who has a scale, then measure what you currently have in the jar. so next time you 'fill' it you will be able to assume you have X amount of grams in the jar.

or maybe someone will post a pic like you asked...

notmyrealUSERname,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Try browsing the cooking section...someone requested a AVB to cooking weight conversion, which involved measuring abv by putting it in a measuring cup....seemed to work if your AVB is ground up to a fine consistency

Purpl3_Haz3,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
there are too many factors that go into the weight of the abv. mine and yours are going to be different.

examples: moisture of bud, temp vaped at, bud quality, etc

gettin lifted,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I just got myself a scale and be done with. You can find jeweler scales very cheap on e-bay, like this one:

e-bay

OhTheAgony,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom