Can Reclaim be used in a E-Cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
During the recent sales Puff-It-Up sent me a free CE4 Clearomizer with my order and I was wondering if it were possible to use the reclaim from my Solo in this e-cig in some way.

I searched with the terms 'Reclaim E-Cig' and came up with 10 pages but no info on the question.

I can't believe this question hasn't been asked before so if there's a thread I missed please let me know.

THANKS!

His_Highness,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I've done it. The flavor is not as good as using shatter but it will medicate well.

Be sure to use a fine mesh silk screen to filter out the contaminents, then you can add 1gr of reclaim to 1ml+ of puff majic or ejmix. I do 1gr to 2ml puff majik because I like to micro dose during the daytime for anxiety relief. At night I'll take 4 puffs for sleep meds.

Ongoing thread can be found here -
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/my-secret-to-thc-e-cig-pg-liquid-potent-effective-cheap-easy.6287/

Do yourself a favor though and look at a better tank, the ce4s have long wicks that will retain a lot of meds. The kanger aerotank minis and aspire k1 are nice and small with shorter wicks. They can also handle more power before tasting burnt from poor wicking capability in the ce4.

psychonaut,
Reactions: NorVape
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom