Can ice cause broncial problems

I recently spoke with a heavy combuster who told me that he recently exchanged his ice bong for an illadelphia with a cooling coil due to that fact that little particles of ice can irratate and causes future problems for your throat. I can't see this being a problem for those who vaporize due to the low temperature of vapor compared to smoke, but this would completely blow any misconception I had right outta the water.

Any one have any input and/or information on this topic?

biojuggernaut,

Nycdeisel

Its called frost. And yes, just like how using too much ice can really burn your throat.

I never use ice now, ever. Even when I smoke, I rarely both to use cold water.

Nycdeisel,
:o :o Can it cause problems when vaporizing? Good thing I have been using ice cold glass beads lately in my ice pinch as well as on top of my diffy...

Sigh, I feel that more I try to be healthy in terms of my hobby the more it just makes me realize how blissful being ignorant really is.

biojuggernaut,

Nycdeisel

yup, thats how it is.

And as for vaporizing. Frost, in any case, is not good to inhale.

Have you tried using hot water in your bong, instead of trying to make it cold???
I prefer using hot water in my vapor bong, I never use ice anymore, in any case.

Nycdeisel,
Yeah I normally use hot water in the tube or ashcatcher which is room temp after the ice starts to melt. With this new info im going to switch to using cold glass beads in the ice pinch and room temp bead around the diffuser.

biojuggernaut,
Top Bottom