Can I vape Green Dragon with out oil in it?

David Root

If I make an alcohol extract, can I vape it?

Would this be similar to other extracts?
David

David Root,

3 Feet Farms

I make an ethanol extraction from cannabis and once the ethanol has been completely evaporated you do get a vapeable / smokeable end product.

However, if you are hoping to just add some bud to vodka and smoke that, it ain't happening.

3 Feet Farms,
Reactions: Bad Dog

David Root

I did a test run of enough bud for a joint, decarb, add ever clear, soak, filter rinsed an evaporate.
probably do 7 grams next time.

I ended up with a small amount I have not tired yet.
No alcohol in the mix, its all evaporated.

Will go bigger once I see how this works.
There are ways I read about here. One involves a freezer, the other a fridge and 2 weeks.

Thank you
David

3 Feet Farms

Hey @David Root

Yes, you can make ethanol extractions, these are different from green dragon which is generally a drinkable tincture.

This is what I make although I use ethanol rather than everclear, (they are very similar and give similar results, I have found everclear contains more water).

I carry out my extractions on dry ice, using fresh frozen material. It can give you very high-quality extracts if you need it, I get a beautiful honey colour end product that will go brittle once purged completely.

You can vape these extracts but you might need a special set-up, I prefer to use a dabber rig with a quartz banger and a torch.

3 Feet Farms,
Reactions: Shrike
Top Bottom