Can Calif MedMarijuana pt obtain in Victoria BC?

I'll be in Victoria-Namaimo-Tofino areas for the next ten days. If I bring documentation can I go to a dispensary?

archangelz001,

ginolicious

Don’t need documents. Canada is selling pot at “dispensaries”. Just need proof of age. But if you want the good stuff from a legit medical dispensary they may want papers.

ginolicious

I am Canadian. I do not live in BC. I live in Ontario and it’s basically the exactly same thing. If anything BC is more relaxed.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
My buddy was just in BC and was allowed access with his California paperwork. He gave me the feeling that they let him in because they were friendly Canadians and bent the rules for him. He said he doubted it was "legal" but didn't care as he got access. YMMV.

:peace:

I got a referral from my restaraunt waitress tonight. Well see how it goes tomorrow at a place here in Downtown Victoria.

archangelz001,
Went to a dispensary in Victoria and one in Chemainus. Wow is it easy. Didn't need my rec at all. Just filled out some brief paperwork to document the medical need. Grams for $6-$12 and 1/8ths for $20-$35 (Canadian). Got some Charlottes Web, 9-lb Hammer, Sage 'n Sour and a really dank smelling OG. Perfect. Unfortunately I'm rolling and burning while I'm here.

archangelz001,
Top Bottom