Can anyone recommend me a good inline bubbler?

Nosferatu

I want one for use with my LSV so it needs to be a 18mm gong. Ive looked all over and cant seem to find a simple bub to replace my bong. its too big i dont need such huge hits. If you know of any nice pieces of any type around 100 bucks or less that would work for me let me knowe please. I looked at Etsy and ATL to no success. THANKS :peace:

Nosferatu,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
I just got a clear inline bubbler from NABYglass on etsy a few weeks ago. the welds could be cleaner but for 80 bucks its a pretty nice bubbler. Its 18mm and i use it direct to my HA, works great.

However I'm looking at his selection right now and the only other inline he has right now is 14mm.

Ill look around for you but its all about looking at the right time in the right place on etsy.

gettin lifted,

hereatlast

I think that's a tough pricepoint to satisfy for whatever its worth. It may be worth looking into getting a cheap inline ash-catcher and adding a J-hook to turn it into a bubbler; the ashcatcher/J-hook combo may or may not be a cheaper option but its certainly something worth looking into I think.

hereatlast,
Top Bottom