Can an EGO-C with an upgraded battery be modified to vape QWISO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Hello all,
i really am not sure where to ask this question or questions so i apologize if this is not the correct spot. i happened to obtain the following starter kit:

http://www.easyvaping.com/Joyetech-eGo-C-Upgrade-650mah-Pass-throughType-A-Kit-White_p_376.html

it came with an upgraded battery that is says can change from constant 3.7 to a VV 4.1. my brother in law get these pre-filled EGO T/C tanks that have a gooey oil that is brown in color and tastes like hash when you hit it, in them and my brother in law (who has been using them for 2 weeks now and i took two puffs off it) says hets medicated from them. i am not sure what the gooey brown stuff is? is it QWISO?? is it BHO??? is it something else??? i really do not know. i would like to recreate whatever it is in these tanks but have no clue what it is so i have no idea what i am looking for.....

in my hours of reading on these forums, (my head is swimming with information and i am not sure what to process and what to forget) i have learned about how to make QWISO and how to make BHO (not sure i feel safe with that process) but i am still not sure that is what is in these "pre filled tanks". i did learn though that there are carts that do work with QWISO and if i learned correctly those are omicron carts. so since i do not have an omicron and due to my budget i can't see myself being able to get one soon i have a few questions.....

1) can i make QWISO and buy something (adapters and cartridges i assume) that i can vape the QWISO using the EGO battery i have?? and if so what should i buy?

2) if there is no way possible to mod this battery to vape QWISO... does anyone know what the brown gooey stuff in the prefilled tanks are and can i make it at home??

i am sure i have other questions but my head is soooo filled with info i am not sure what to think or ask (i just spent 4 days reading the 22 page thread about the Gentleman's Vape cause i though that would enlighten me since their pen seems like it is similar to the upgraded EGO-C). My ideal goal would be to have a "pen" system that could vape these "pre filled tanks" and vape QWISO (and if it had a way to do flowers too that would be the icing on the cake) but i imagine a system that could do all three would be very expensive and i don't have that kinda budget. so i would be very happy if i could find a "pen" system that could at least do the tanks and the QWISO. i only ask about the "pre-filled tanks" cause they are available now and seem very easy to deal with but i have a feeling they won't be around forever

thanks in advance

mmenzie,

OF

Howdy.

I agree, it's plenty confusing all right. I think you're on a useful track here. I use that very supply a lot with Omicron carts, it works quite well IMO but needs this adapter to match the threads:
http://www.tropicalvapors.com/Adapt...artomizer-Omicron-Super-Nova-Smoore_p_68.html

I think you've put your finger on one of the big problems with prefilled carts, you don't have any idea what's in there. One thing sure, it's not going to be the best available at a good price...... Most carts tend to leave a lot behind when 'empty', oil you paid for but can't use.

QISO can be fine, but it can also be pretty nasty if not done right. The important part seems to be the "Q" part, quick. Unlike Butane, ISO will dissolve stuff we don't want given a little time. Chilling can lessen this but also slows the extraction we want. Follow directions carefully. But with good extract, Omicron will do a superior job I think.

BTW I use my Ego upgrades in regulated mode usually. The clouds are smaller but consistent and easier to control. I'm here to get the THC, not fight with the hardware.

Also BTW you can buy the basic pen here for an excellent price (get the adapter and carts elsewhere), notice there's a 20% discount code top center of the home page header:
http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=49

Be sure you get the upgrade version (if that's what you want, and I think you do), there are two sizes but the 1000 is kinda long IMO. I also like these guys, but charging is more difficult (and you need to buy the charger), but it's a true VV (you dial the power you want):
http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=149

Check out the 'twist' version at the bottom, there's a power dial on the bottom.....

Don't forget the 20% code.

Best wishes,

OF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom