Camouflet Zooter

Camouflet

Manufacturer
Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce the launch of our newest product - the Camouflet Zooter.

The Zooter and Inductor were the initial drivers of the Camouflet vision. We wanted to create a concentrate consumption device that would offer a better experience. Zooter brings pure flavor, ultra-fast heat-up, and a serious punch in a small package. There is nothing quite like it. You'll find Zooter can deliver an unmatched experience without needing the shelf space of traditional units. Our simple Split-Zirconia Ceramic design means you can easily clean every part of the device. Checkout our full product description below.

Rosin lovers rejoice, time to get zooted with the Zooter!

Zooter is a first-of-its-kind, all-ceramic battery-free portable device for concentrates. Designed to be used with the Inductor or the Wand induction heater. There has never been such a clean, compact, and effective design for concentrate consumption.

The simple four-part design is comprised of our patent pending Split-Zirconia body, rotating glass cover, and stainless steel induction core. The single-piece integrated zirconia dish allows for a unique hybrid heating mechanism while minimizing the flow of your concentrate in liquid form. Zooter can be heated in seconds with the Camouflet Inductor providing an unmatched flame-less concentrate experience.

Zooter features:
  • Two-piece split-ceramic design, allowing complete internal access for cleaning
  • Pure Zirconia construction for unparalleled flavor delivery
  • Rotating Borosilicate Glass Lid, for visual indication and controlled airpath
  • Stainless steel induction core, perfectly balanced for thermal mass and rapid heat-up
  • Single-piece integrated Zirconia dish
  • Innovative convection air path draws heated air through the chamber while clearing the device
  • Zirconia stem with internal cooling fins for maximum flavor retention
  • Silicone clamp for easy disassembly and secure grip
Zooter kit includes:
  • 1x Zooter device; Zirconia split-ceramic body, Stainless steel Induction core, Glass Lid
  • 1x Cloth Carrying Bag
  • 1x Silicone Clamp
  • 1x Silicone Glass Grip
*Inductor not included.

The Zooter is available now and ready to ship!

Camouflet_Zooter_8.jpg

Camouflet_Zooter_7.jpg

Camouflet_Zooter_3.jpg

Camouflet_Zooter_6.jpg

Camouflet_Zooter_5.jpg

Nevil

This looks interesting. Do you have a video showing it being used with a wand? How durable is it?

Nevil,
Reactions: btka

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
This looks interesting. Do you have a video showing it being used with a wand? How durable is it?
It looks too big for the wand, to my eye. I could be wrong. But I believe this will only work with the Camouflet Inductor:

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Zillacon

Nevil

It looks too big for the wand, to my eye. I could be wrong. But I believe this will only work with the Camouflet Inductor:
I agree but the instructions on their website says it can be used with the wand.

This is copied from the instructions:

If heating with the Wand induction heater, follow steps 1-2. With the carb cap closed, insert the Zooter into the Wand coil area. Heat the Zooter to your desired temperature, observing the material through the carb cap. Start drawing on the Zooter when the material starts to bubble/boil.

Camouflet

Manufacturer
As a hash consumer im very interested in this thing.
@Camouflet can it be used with hash? Can it be used with torch? Would you consider to make a titanium version?
The Zooter is designed to be heated with the Inductor, the Wand, or any induction heater with a large enough coil. We conducted the majority of our testing with the Inductor and Wand, with great results. For reference, Zooter's outer diameter (of the glass cover) is 19.8mm. The optional silicone glass grip makes this a bit larger, so it might need to be removed for use in the smaller coil-style induction devices.

Zooter is not optimized for heating with a torch. It's possible to make it work via torch heating with the right setup and torch lighter but it is not our focus at the moment.

Ideal input material should be able to fully melt/boil, otherwise it could be prone to combustion.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Whelp, my Inductor+Tivector are almost here, XL Convector shipping soon hopefully. Something tells me a Zooter and Injector won’t be far behind, look forward to hearing some user reports!

leanpubpackage

this looks pretty interesting. $200 seems like a steep price point though. is there a way to use this through water?

leanpubpackage,

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
IMO you would not want to use this through water, I think the intent here (not trying to put words in Camouflet’s mouth) is to maximize flavor. Hence the 99% ceramic air path; and with a mostly ceramic device comes the price.

Timps27,

Camouflet

Manufacturer
this looks pretty interesting. $200 seems like a steep price point though. is there a way to use this through water?
We have priced Zooter as low as we can at the moment. There are high costs associated with the non-trivial geometry, integrated chamber, polished Zirconia construction and 2+ years of R&D. Achieving the tolerances necessary for the design is very difficult given the aspect ratio of the device. We chose not to make compromises with the material selection and build something we feel is both unique and functionally superior.

Zooter's compact design and short air path features are focused on providing optimal flavour. The internal cooling fins provide cool and comfortable consumption without water present. Edit * We can definitely make a water piece adapter if there is enough demand. The Camouflet Banger currently offers pairing with a glass rig and water filtration if anyone is wanting to delve into the Camouflet ecosystem before then.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Zooter's compact design and short air path features are focused on providing optimal flavour. The internal cooling fins provide cool and comfortable consumption without water present. We might consider making a water piece adapter if there is enough demand. The Camouflet Banger currently offers pairing with a glass rig and water filtration

Sounds pretty good, I have yet to try any of your products yet, but hopefully someday as I like the looks and sound of everything you are doing! I wonder how expensive it might be to make another version of the zooter that has less complex pathway and instead is just a simple right angle tapered into a 10 mm joint?? Eventually though, it could be a nice option for people who want to try this pure ceramic experience yet still want to use a larger glass piece or water recycler :tup:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Sounds pretty good, I have yet to try any of your products yet, but hopefully someday as I like the looks and sound of everything you are doing! I wonder how expensive it might be to make another version of the zooter that has less complex pathway and instead is just a simple right angle tapered into a 10 mm joint?? Eventually though, it could be a nice option for people who want to try this pure ceramic experience yet still want to use a larger glass piece or water recycler :tup:
I spoke to the owner of the company over the weekend and it sounds like what you're describing is just a banger experience.

I spoke to him about the price point and said by the time you get a wand you're over $300 for this setup and at that point you are competing with pretty established products like the proxy. And to my delight I was informed that this is going to be a much harder hitting solution than the proxy and much closer to the experience of a banger.

So I've got some of these and their other new products on order right now and hopefully we'll have them by the end of the week. I really like the inductor and I'm thrilled there coming up with an ecosystem of products that work with it yet still have flexibility to be powered with other means.

Camouflet

Manufacturer
Yes, we want you and everyone else to get the chance to try Zooter's unique ceramic experience. Zooter has quite the delicious flavour profile as is, sans H2O. Zooter does hit hard and as you mentioned some may prefer to have the option to run it through water, we'll get there. The goal is to mass produce Zooter and bring the cost down significantly, so everyone can benefit. We just launched Zooter last friday and it's our first small production run. With more traction comes more opportunities.

Late night session with the Zooter & Inductor.

Last edited:

Smknbud

Yes, we want you and everyone else to get the chance to try Zooter's unique ceramic experience. Zooter has quite the delicious flavour profile as is, sans H2O

Ordered one yesterday morning.......I really like rosin, especially bubble hash rosin, so this hopefully should be a good fit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom