came across a vapor site - anyone have a comment

max

Out to lunch
I don't know whether the site is really Gotvape's or not. They really may just be the site's only sponsor. This is what he says about his hook up with them-

"I was able to get in contact with the most serious guys in the vaporizer business and they liked my idea so they agreed to sponsor our vaporizer community and utilize our rating system."

While Gotvape is a reliable dealer with a good selection and prices, I can't put any stock in the claim that they're "the most serious guys in the vaporizer business" (what does that even mean, really?), and I feel that there are several other dealers (at least) with better customer service, and certainly FC members are better off buying from one of our recommended dealers that are offering discounts to members.

It'll be interesting to see if the guy comes up with a positive review on a vape that Gotvape doesn't sell. Gotvape owns vaporinfo.com, which used to have the best vaporizer forum (prior to FC), before they made a mess of it with lack of support and lack of spam protection. While vaporinfo.com is still up and going as a (half assed) review/info site, it's incredibly out of date, and it's possible that this is their latest attempt to hawk their wares through a supposedly impartial review site. We'll see what comes of it.

max,

Beezleb

Just like anything, dont take anyone one source as a fact, look for other reviews and people who tend to match your user style and you will more likely than not have a good understanding.

One of the reasons its not uncommon for new people to initially think the vapir 5.0 is a high quality vaporizer is due to false sites who give misleading and slanted reviews. I am not saying that is the case with that site but I prefer to believe in a system like here where you can interact with users but I would agree its a potential good spot to gain a quick oversight. I have looked at a few reviews and I dont see anything out of the ordinary or absurd claims but I only looked at a few reviews. Generally people tend to mistrust those kinds of sites as its generally believed some companies have been believed to create fake review sites in the past.

I have just perused some more of the reviews and it does seem like a decent resource to be used along side other research such as here and other forums.

Beezleb,
Top Bottom