Buying my first vape and have a few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciaran420

I've been looking mostly at dabuddha, and am probably getting this, although i've been considering the possibility of getting a cheaper one? whats the most i'd have to spend on a vape for it to actually be worth getting if im considering pretty much completely switching to vapes? Also, i've heard about legal herbs and stuff that have efffects when vaped, are any of these actually worth doing? if so which ones are the best? also, will a dabuddha still have a warranty if bought from a vape seller on ebay?

Ciaran420,

combusche

the cheapest alternative would be one of those log-type vapes popular in this forum. i personally use a Aromazap with a bong on the daily basis, even though i also have an Extreme Q, as well as a myriad of other equipment. a Zap and a small bong will set you back less than $200 for the whole set up, but it will quickly earn its cost back because you will find yourself using much less herb than before. many vaporizers may be equally efficient, but for personal single-person use, a Zap and a bong in my opinion is quite a perfect setup.

don't bother with the legal herbs if you can get the original herbs. i don't know anything about the DBV so i won't comment on it, but it's popular and my friend who has it loves it.

combusche,

lwien

Yeah, agree here with combusche. My daily workhorse is my Purple Days hooked up to my mini-beaker, but every once in awhile, I'll bring out the Buddha for a change of pace and when company is over, nothing beats a bag vape like the Zephyr Ion. But if what you want is an easy pull, bong like lung ripper hits, than the Buddha would fit that bill really well, but if efficiency is important to ya, nothing beats a vape like the Purple Days, Purple Days Pandora or the Myrtlezap.

lwien,

combusche

lwien, if i'm not mistaken you have the HVY mini-beaker, which i also bought. may i suggest u try out the Ehle 500ml instead. the mouthpiece is considerably larger than the HVY, which in my personal experience seems to somehow allow considerably easier and more comfortable toking, plus the extra capacity allows a larger cloud to be formed within the tube before it's inhaled. i did not enjoy using the beaker with the zap, so now it's being used for smoking instead.

combusche,

lwien

Thanks for the tip, but my vaping budget is taped out. Gotta stay with what I got.

lwien,

Ciaran420

thanks for the advice, i'm probably going with the dabuddha as it seems best value for money.

Ciaran420,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom