Butter Pills

Smokey FiveSeven

I've been making butter pills using kief to keep it concentrated. I've tried a few different methods of decarbing. I've tried from 210 degrees to 250 and I can't tell a lot of difference. Then mix it into about 3 tbs of melted butter and fill size 00 capsules. It takes 3-4 of those for a good dose to help chronic pain or help with sleep but I've had a batch where 2 was a very good dose, it was with a friend and the first time I had seen them made but have not been able to duplicate the process using the same amount of kief. Any tips of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. I have a magical butter machine coming tomorrow so I'll be making my next batch in it.

Thanks,
Smokey

witka

Decarb is great in a mason jar do not tighten lid too much, 40mins at 220 burp after 20 mins to avoid build up..

Try using Sunflower Letichin as it increases the effects of thc

ratio of oil to bud, less oil usually more potent.

Lou Taylor

I've had great luck with coconut oil in OO caps (not the vegan ones, they melt) 5 grams of AVB 2 Table spoons of coconut oil and a teaspoon of lecithin. I like to mix it in a wide mouth jelly jar, while the small crock pot is heating up. I put the lid on the jar and shake vigorously. then loosen the lid, just a little and place inside the crackpot which is already half full(ish) of water, I put the lid on the crock
set the temp to low and go to bed.

Next morning I have this black liquid. I strain out the plant material and throw it away. Then using a cap m quick device make 20 - 30 canny-caps while I'm drinking the morning coffee.

I've done 3 batches now. lots of variation in the dosage. Sometimes 2 will just put me to sleep. Once 4 had be going strong, for a bit to long. but I've always gotten some kind of effect from these, even though all I use is already vaped bud. Very impressive it's like getting twice as high from the same amount.

Top Bottom