Burger King employees smash out windows due to prank call (video)

CBDFarm

QUIT.
I'm dying... how stupid can you be LOLOLOLOL

"
A prank caller convinced employees of a Coon Rapids Burger King to smash all of the windows of the restaurant to keep the building from exploding, Coon Rapids police say.

The incident happened Friday evening at the Burger King on the 2000 block of Northdale Boulevard.

According to police, employees received a phone call from someone claiming to be from the Coon Rapids Fire Department. The caller said the restaurant was pressurized and could explode, so the employees needed to break the windows to relieve the pressure.

The employees believed the caller and broke multiple windows, police say.

One employee received a minor cut while breaking the windows, according to police. No other injuries were reported.

Police say they believe the call was a prank, and an investigation is underway to determine who made the phone call."

http://kstp.com/news/coon-rapids-burger-king-smashed-windows/4100167/

HD Springer

Oh my. And we want to pay these people how much an hour for min. wage. So if you opened the door wouldn't that be the same as breaking a window?Just sayin. I know hindsight is 20/20.

HD Springer,

Farid

Oh my. And we want to pay these people how much an hour for min. wage. So if you opened the door wouldn't that be the same as breaking a window?Just sayin. I know hindsight is 20/20.

I used to do prank calls - we'd use skype and record them. Anybody could be a potential victim. These guys could have been cops or doctors and they'd still fall for a well done prank.

And I can say for certain that my current job as a salesman is FAR easier than when I worked as a customer service associate at a gas station, and I get paid ~$6 more per hour. Assuming that minimum wage workers are less intelligent is wrong. I once convinced a surgeon that he had amputated the wrong arm of a family member. I also convinced a priest that the Vatican still sells indulgences.

Pretending to be from the fire department is a big no no. On par with swatting. That's the kind of stuff that makes good fun pranks get a bad rep.

CBDFarm

QUIT.
I was laughing because even if there were stupid enough to think it was pressurized, when they OPENED the door to go outside to break the windows, they should have realized no pressure is pushing against the door. LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom